SELECT CONTENT

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

miamibeach - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I just saw this and the shade by Elan is on a whole other level!  :shocked!:
Safe to say I don't see Luke coming out of BIP unscathed at all.
Luke going on BIP is going to be a train wreck of epic proportions, IMO.  :yes:

Also, if Luke's therapist was any good they'd tell Luke to stay away from this show.
Then again, they probably did tell Luke to stay away but his desperate self wouldn't listen to them anyway  no no  stupid

jmo

I will have to remember that quote. Love it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

miamibeach - Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:09 pm

While I don't wish ill will on anyone nor do I wish anyone to be turned into roadkill from the show, IMO, it will be well deserved if (when IMO) it happens, in this case.  He just doesn't know when to or more like refuses to shut up and walk away, again IMO.

It's not an attractive look IMO, nor do I see why he thinks so highly of himself.  But I'm all for him being knocked down a peg or two, his overly inflated ego loosing a little air and him returning to a normal life, where we no longer have to see or hear about/from him.  laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:23 pm

Good post @LadyBug82 ITA. 

To me it's mind boggling how many people go on/get involved with this show without really knowing what it's like and how production works. If Luke was smart and did his homework about how this show rolls, he wouldn't touch BIP with a ten foot poll. Cut his loses and walk away with the VERY generous edit he got on JoJo's season (that I personally saw through, but whatever, I'm in the minority there.) But nope. He's getting entitled and greedy. And now he'll go down in flames. He should look up a previous Texas country star, Wes Hayden, and see how that worked out for him.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:37 pm

The thing is Luke knows all to well at this point how the show works.
Thankfully Elan clarified the issue for me, and it is as I suspected. He is another member of the BOR species.
I still think production should put both of them in a show. Kind of like the ODD Couple. (Obnoxious Dumb Dudes)

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 pm

But guys...he is so 'genuine' and 'genuinely' wants to find 'genuine' love which is why he is slowly going through all of Nick's girls.. He is having his own off-camera Bachelor season going on laugh out loud laugh out loud

Even though I blame BIP for ruining the Bachelor/Ette, it's too trainwrecky for me to resist. laugh out loud laugh out loud I would be fine with seeing the three stooges making a fool of themselves there, esp Luke.

2pop

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:02 pm

Is it bad to wish that they leave there as they went with no girls on their arms. I hope some of Rachel guys go though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:05 pm

I think Luke's ego is so huge, he's still incredibly bitter about the missed lead role he deserved (in his mind), that he HAS TO go to BIP, get engaged with Raven, the 'right girl', just to prove a point, how much better he would've been as a lead last season. If Raven has other opinions and options, there's always DLo, but she wasn't the f2... JMO
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:08 pm

@Cocoasneeze Raven will want guys from Rachel season because she saw them recently, not the left overs from Jojo season. MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:12 pm

IDK. I think Raven is only interested in promoting her boutique and finding a new set of nutz to kick. I don't think the set matters too much.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:22 pm

I personally don't see Raven getting engaged on BIP. I think she has higher ambitions than that. IMO She wants to be the next 'Nick' and get enough fan support to be the 'Ette next season. She'll fake a nice summer romance and leave heartbroken IMO.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:32 pm

honestly I don't see Raven getting engaged at all
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:18 pm

@sosleepy Thanks!  And your not alone, I never could warm to him or see the appeal, personally.  Unfortunately, I can't unsee that fan pic with her hand on his crotch.  That Luke and the edit didn't match up IMO.  laugh out loud

I thought he was a decent, though extra vanilla guy and got a heck of a good edit.  He should've been more thankful and grateful for the edit his got, with what we've seen from him since, IMO.  If he was as whiny, self absorbed and obnoxious during filming (which I'm betting he was) as he's been since, I'm honestly surprised he didn't end up roadkill scatter all over the road from multiple bus runs over it.  Guess it was really just to keep him as an option for Bachelor.  But when the vanilla whiner wasn't received and loved as well as planned/hoped, IMO, they dropped him ASAP.  Can't say I blame them, I wouldn't have wanted to spend 24/7 with him for 6 weeks of filming.  

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Luke Pell - Bachelorette 12 - BWG - Discussion - #3

+94
notarose
limoncello
Idlemess
KB_Mom
BlackHalo