SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:24 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I believe that Lauren hasn't gotten any work done the same way that I believe Kylie Jenner when she swears up and down that she hasn't gotten any work done either. These girls are just playing with semantics here. They haven't gotten plastic surgery, but Botox and fillers? Of course. It's just ridiculous to get upset over a few comments when you continue to put your life out there. You can't have your cake (the $$$ and validation from people telling them they're the best, most gorgeous, amazing couple evah) and eat it too (zero criticism ever). IMO.
2 for 2, I agree. Btw, I have missed your comments laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Meh, if they don't like being criticized and if they have certain things that set them off, Ben probably shouldn't have agreed to film his third reality television show and Lauren her second. It comes with the territory.

I get it. I would be annoyed and would find some of it hurtful, but at the same time, these people are trolls that are just looking to be nasty. I find it best to not give these people the time of day, unless it's something very drastic and it needs to be addressed. That's all just my opinion.
The thing is though: these ppl weren't even trolls IMO! Most of them were genuinely asking if they worked because they're always traveling.. It's not like they were leaving hate comments or anything IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:34 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Personally I think it's hilarious to see Ben fight back a bit like that. Maybe a sore spot for him, but I don't care. The caption made me laugh a bit. I'm glad they had a vacay just to themselves and stayed very, very quiet on social media the whole time. Lauren only snapped once: Saturday night. Other couples from this franchise were snapping crazy drinking snaps in Halloween gear, and boring old Ben and Lauren were cuddled up in bed being low key. I guess that's how I roll since I preferred their snaps to the over grown kid drinking shenanigans the other couples provide. 

Also, Lauren has stated repeatedly she has never had any work done. People criticizing her appearance is her sore spot, like it sounds the work situation is Ben's. They are human. Everyone has things like this that get to them.
I would agree, but he should of known this would happen. And not only that, but others get critiqued for stuff like this, but because it's "Perfect Ben", it's not a serious issue..? It is IMO.

Lauren actually snapped more than once, btw. And they were both using social media while on their stay cation.

IMO, it's Halloween. Halloween is a fun holiday, where most dress up and drink. Lauren and Ben probably WOULD of been dressing up and drinking, if they were with friends and back home. As we've seen, they like to dress up. Exhibit a and b: renaissance fair and the trolls commercial. And Lauren likes to drink. Exhibit a and b: getting arrested for drinking  and all her dirty dancing when she's dirt drunk.

All Jmo.

Yeah... I honestly don't care. Perfect Ben got a little critism and fought back mildly. Yawn.

Per Lauren and Ben, Lauren isn't a big drinker and rarely even finishes a glass of wine. I think that came from some recent interview. Double yawn. I get why a lot of people think they are boring. I agree, had they been home they probs would have gone out with friends. Still don't care and doesn't change my opinion that I enjoyed their snaps more than the other same ole, same ole drinking shenanigans. To each their own, right?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:39 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Personally I think it's hilarious to see Ben fight back a bit like that. Maybe a sore spot for him, but I don't care. The caption made me laugh a bit. I'm glad they had a vacay just to themselves and stayed very, very quiet on social media the whole time. Lauren only snapped once: Saturday night. Other couples from this franchise were snapping crazy drinking snaps in Halloween gear, and boring old Ben and Lauren were cuddled up in bed being low key. I guess that's how I roll since I preferred their snaps to the over grown kid drinking shenanigans the other couples provide. 

Also, Lauren has stated repeatedly she has never had any work done. People criticizing her appearance is her sore spot, like it sounds the work situation is Ben's. They are human. Everyone has things like this that get to them.
I would agree, but he should of known this would happen. And not only that, but others get critiqued for stuff like this, but because it's "Perfect Ben", it's not a serious issue..? It is IMO.

Lauren actually snapped more than once, btw. And they were both using social media while on their stay cation.

IMO, it's Halloween. Halloween is a fun holiday, where most dress up and drink. Lauren and Ben probably WOULD of been dressing up and drinking, if they were with friends and back home. As we've seen, they like to dress up. Exhibit a and b: renaissance fair and the trolls commercial. And Lauren likes to drink. Exhibit a and b: getting arrested for drinking  and all her dirty dancing when she's dirt drunk.

All Jmo.

Yeah... I honestly don't care. Perfect Ben got a little critism and fought back mildly. Yawn.

Per Lauren and Ben, Lauren isn't a big drinker and rarely even finishes a glass of wine. I think that came from some resent interview. Double yawn. I get why a lot of people think they are boring. I agree, had they been home they probs would have gone out with friends. Still don't care and doesn't change my opinion that I enjoyed their snaps more than the other same ole, same ole drinking shenanigans. To each their own, right?
They definitely did, would of, and will. Crystal clear IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:43 pm

I WILL get with Lauren's guzzling though. I'm jelly of that. She likes to drink for chits and giggles. And so do I. Off on up IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:05 pm

I actually don't think she's had any work done. When I play with filters and angles I'm amazed at what it does to my face laugh out loud.

There are some scenes on their show where she looks like the old Lauren to me, sans make up. I do think she overfilters/edits sometimes esp when combined with the selfie faces she makes.

Welcome back nothatgirl, please stay! laugh out loud

Of all the things he could've ranted about post show, I'm surprised this is what got to him. I don't remember him making snide comments before, hopefully it's a one off.

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:09 pm

@bleuberry I agree. Plus she has changed up her make up routine post show as well. If you want to see her look more like she did on Ben's season check the pictures in Ben's Instagram she looks more natural in them. I don't think he cares about filters and angles as much.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:11 pm

When is it appropriate to give someone credit for calling out SM comments and when is it not?

IMO none of them should respond, however at times some contestants get credit for answering back, and others get reamed over the coals.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:26 pm

**Edit**  Ben said recently, in an interview that he hardly ever sees Lauren  drink much. She never finishes a glass of wine.  Gosh we all blow our top once in a while and if we were under the radar like they have been.  I would, too.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:30 pm

^ I only brought it up, because it was implied that perhaps Ben and Lauren wouldn't be drinking and dressing up. Which IMO, is false.

Btw, another point to add to my list: Lauren said she gained her 12 pounds on The Bach from drinking. So there's that too.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:20 pm

Ben and Lauren saying "our first vacation together" really translates to time alone. They've gone on many trips together, and the majority of the trips have been family related or related to their contract on the bachelor and the requirements after signing up for HEA.

IMO, it doesn't matter who the couple is from this franchise, they all deserve to have a vacation with just the two of them and no one else. I also feel like they all are human and are allowed to have that 'thing' that gets under their skin. It's iust on display for millions to see. We can say " they signed up for this" which has some truth to it but doesn't change how a human feels. For Lauren, it's posts about her appearance or work done. For Ben, it appears it bothers him when people make accusations about whether he works or not.

I constantly remind myself that if I was in any of these alums shoes, would I do things entirely different? It's hard to answer, but one things for sure I would be taking a week vacation with my husband! I grew up on welfare and now work as a teacher for every penny I have.... I would love some luxuries in life...if it cAme to me temporarily. So I can't blame BenLo for taking advantage of their fleeting $$ they have rolling in. They're not set up for life, so this is temporary.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:49 pm

bleuberry wrote:I actually don't think she's had any work done. When I play with filters and angles I'm amazed at what it does to my face laugh out loud.

There are some scenes on their show where she looks like the old Lauren to me, sans make up. I do think she overfilters/edits sometimes esp when combined with the selfie faces she makes.

Welcome back nothatgirl, please stay! laugh out loud

Of all the things he could've ranted about post show, I'm surprised this is what got to him. I don't remember him making snide comments before, hopefully it's a one off.

Your logic is really messing with my ability to make baseless, snarky judgments, bleu! Now I'm starting to sympathize with Ben, who's probably like "hey, I'm still a boring software salesman and I'm not shilling **edited** , give me some freaking credit!" IMO.

And thanks for welcome - unfortunately, I couldn't stay away from a season of Nick! Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq