SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
umngirl wrote:Oh jeez. I forgot she started a "lifestyle blog" too. So much yawn.
They all have lifestyle blogs. It reminds me of the chicks on YouTube with their makeup tutorials. Redundant. I DO care about some good ole tips though! Make my skin beautiful! laugh out loud

IMO.

That's why it's such a yawn. They all have lifestyle blogs and they are all alike.

Good thing I can find overpriced ugly clothes if I wanted to all on my own. Lol
But she's spreading kindness to all other women by teaching us to do our brows. I feel less fuggo already. Thanks Lo. #womenpower

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:56 pm

umngirl wrote:
umngirl wrote:Oh jeez. I forgot she started a "lifestyle blog" too. So much yawn.
They all have lifestyle blogs. It reminds me of the chicks on YouTube with their makeup tutorials. Redundant. I DO care about some good ole tips though! Make my skin beautiful! laugh out loud

IMO.

That's why it's such a yawn. They all have lifestyle blogs and they are all alike.

Good thing I can find overpriced ugly clothes if I wanted to all on my own. Lol
I don't really mind the blogs. I like looking at clothes, makeup, etc. so I'm just as basic! laugh out loud But I'm a bargain shopper, so it's really no use to me anyway.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:57 pm

Ben doesn't mind sharing their post bachelor life in public because for Ben, no matter what they do their life will always be in public laugh out loud . And yeah it looks like their counselling might be shared on their reality show and people will see a glimpse of them doing it .

Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell to start new spin-off reality series http://dailym.ai/2e8TXtw via @DailyMailCeleb

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Eb97c9
benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 9zt107benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Xgicucbenhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Oaw2uvbenhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 2pqw5k8benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 30szzaubenhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:00 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Ben doesn't mind sharing their post bachelor life in public because  for Ben, no matter what they do their life will always be in public laugh out loud . And yeah it looks like their counselling might be shared on their reality show  and people will see a glimpse of them doing it .

Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell to start new spin-off reality series http://dailym.ai/2e8TXtw via @DailyMailCeleb
Ben keeps saying that's their reason for doing the show "our life will always be public." But that's NOT true IMO. Your life is ONLY as public as you MAKE IT. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:03 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:Ben doesn't mind sharing their post bachelor life in public because  for Ben, no matter what they do their life will always be in public laugh out loud . And yeah it looks like their counselling might be shared on their reality show  and people will see a glimpse of them doing it .

Ben keeps saying that's their reason for doing the show "our life will always be public." But that's NOT true IMO. Your life is ONLY as public as you MAKE IT. IMO.

True! That is why I keep laughing laugh out loud

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Eb97c9
benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 9zt107benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Xgicucbenhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Oaw2uvbenhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 2pqw5k8benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 30szzaubenhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:06 pm

Oh Ben. You sound like this show was your only choice. Newsflash: it wasn't. Others have turned the same show you got.

I hope they enjoy the cash and the generic home makeover they got due to the show. #LivingTheDream

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 87b72b10 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 86669110 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This is JoJo not caring:

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_ben_higgins_and_jojo_fletcher_on_their_awkward_double_date_with_new_fiances-199791/

Smack that gum, girl!

And I already mentioned Lauren's "smile strain" face in another post..
Lmao. Like I posted somewhere here earlier, Jo has the luxury to choose what she cares about. Maybe she'd be the biggest fameho on this planet if she didn't have that family that she does, but that's not what happened. It's like Caila imo: dip your toe into Bach cesspool and if it doesn't suit you, whip your incredible hair right around jet off to Switzerland with your daddy. Meanwhile, B+L don't have the luxury, so they can either work or they can be exactly like Jade and Tanner and the rest of em. I see zero difference between these people. Imo.

No worries Alanna! It's just a dumb television show. I probably spend waaaaaaaay too much time thinking about these people (if probably means definitely. laugh out loud)

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:09 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh Ben. You sound like this show was your only choice. Newsflash: it wasn't. Others have turned the same show you got.

I hope they enjoy the cash and the generic home makeover they got due to the show. #LivingTheDream

Ditto.. And also the backlash that's inevitable. IMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:13 pm

umngirl wrote:Oh Ben. You sound like this show was your only choice. Newsflash: it wasn't. Others have turned the same show you got.

I know this has been said in the past. But sorry, I just find it beyond unbelievable that certain people turned down their VERY OWN SHOW to instead turn around and agree to MBC, DWTS, CWS, the list goes on...

Sorry. Just doesn't compute for me.

And if they did turn down their own show but instead agreed to MBC? Wow. That's... odd. Strange choice, very strange.

Last edited by sosleepy on Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:14 pm

Al wrote:We take every one of these people, not just Ben and Lauren, too seriously Imo
You're not gonna see me writing dissertations on here for anybody laugh out loud
Amen.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:16 pm

sosleepy wrote:

I know this has been said in the past. But sorry, I just find it beyond unbelievable that certain people turned down their VERY OWN SHOW to instead turn around and agree to MBC, DWTS, CWS, the list goes on...

Sorry. Just doesn't compute for me.

Well they did. And one only did DWTS before their televised wedding. So in comparison, a more low key engagement than Ben/Lauren have had.

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 87b72b10 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 86669110 benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 63 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:17 pm

Sooooo lets bring on the show tommorow, shall we?! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq