SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:14 pm

Alanna wrote:Those descriptions! Villain Chad shows up!! Amazing. These two are just trying to do a little to help our planet by helping to tame rabies-afflicted Chad Bear. 

As for Jo, all I can say is: Shhh sweet, Lo, don't try to fight what is only natural. Lie back and let the soothing waves of Jo obsession peacefully wash over you. You're more than welcome to join our fan club when you're ready.
Damn Alanna, you're ruthless, girl... giggling I heart you, girlfrand!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:16 pm

umngirl wrote:I still can't believe they willing agreed to film with Chad. SMH
Say it again (cause I agree.) From the interviews they've done, seems like they weren't too pleased IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 pm

I will never understand how Lauren acts like she's above anyone, I don't see her preaching on blogs like some others but that is just me, I guess.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:Those descriptions! Villain Chad shows up!! Amazing. These two are just trying to do a little to help our planet by helping to tame rabies-afflicted Chad Bear. 

As for Jo, all I can say is: Shhh sweet, Lo, don't try to fight what is only natural. Lie back and let the soothing waves of Jo obsession peacefully wash over you. You're more than welcome to join our fan club when you're ready.
Damn Alanna, you're ruthless, girl... giggling I heart you, girlfrand!
I can't even help it. I find Lauren so freaking irritating for her attitude. Just own who you are and what you're doing and we can be best friends, dang it!! imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Can someone give me an example as to when Lauren acted like she was above everyone? I am genuinely curious.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:19 pm

Diana wrote:it's hilarious to me that everyone else are fame-whores for being on this show but poor JoJo is forced. cantstopl

Would JoJo seriously have much of a say when it came to Lauren and Ben showing up to her ATFR or Lauren and Ben supposedly having their first episode focus on her and Ben's feelings for her in episode one? IMO, no.

Would JoJo and Jordan potentially have a say in grabbing lunch with them? Perhaps, but that was a one time thing. For example, the twins are making multiple apparences and let's not forget the main "stars" Ben and Lauren are essentially selling their relationship on yet another 10 week reality television show. That's seeking the spot light, but that's all just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Any one of these new couples would seek the spotlight and the paycheck if given the opportunity. Because ben and Lauren got the gig they are being raked over the coals for doing what anyone else would have done. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:26 pm

This is JoJo not caring:

http://www.etonline.com/media/video/exclusive_ben_higgins_and_jojo_fletcher_on_their_awkward_double_date_with_new_fiances-199791/

Smack that gum, girl!

And I already mentioned Lauren's "smile strain" face in another post..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:27 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Any one of these new couples would seek the spotlight and the paycheck if given the opportunity. Because ben and Lauren got the gig they are being raked over the coals for doing what anyone else would have done. JMO.
I really don't think that's the "issue." Ben and Lauren have gotten this critisism since their respective seasons IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:29 pm

^ IMO, no. I would call any of these couples fools if they agreed to film another reality television show that was full of fake drama, dumb people, scripted storylines and most importantly, if it forced them into reliving painful times and forced them into living a very fake reality instead of building on their relationship.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:31 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Can someone give me an example as to when Lauren acted like she was above everyone? I am genuinely curious.
Sure, her blog launch and the infinite expounding how it's just all women helping other women and all the grace, kindness, magic was in the room that say. Give me a break and a Tylenol. You launched a blog to promote the booties you're wearing and shill, you're not Susan B Anthony. It's the BSery that's hilarious to me. She's a normal fameho, I don't have a personal vendetta but the attitude is equal parts annoying and hilarious to me.

As for raking them over the coals, well, they chose this. It's worth it to them and I'm just a pleaser!

All imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:31 pm

I don't see the big whoop. Ben and Lauren will get married. Then they'll have 3 kids (while Ben weeps a little inside.) And then they'll continue to grow old together. And the end. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq