SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by FMG2015 Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:04 pm

i can tell these episodes are going to be heavily snipped edited and pieced together. Can't wait to sleuth the actual real time event order and I'm sure watch Ben's facial hair magically change through the hour episode.

The newest promo has some ridiculously cute candid moments of them. We prob won't get to see that though.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

Post by missnana Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:40 pm

Lauren is so boring and uninteresting. She comes off as better than you person. This show is going to be just as boring as them, a pass for me. JMO
missnana
missnana

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:48 pm

I think they are a very beautiful couple, but I find them so dull and boring. Like watching paint dry would be a much better way to spend time than watch these two. hmmm
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Well, they will have me viewing. Im looking forward to their show. Smiley  the toilet installing is not a head scratcher to me, considering Ben and Lauren have spent the whole summer remodeling their house.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:23 pm

IMO they are anything but boring. They have such an active life, plus they are very domesticated around the house. They are always doing something somewhere from what I see here on SM.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:28 pm

^ When people say Ben and Lauren are boring, they mean their PERSONALITIES are boring. NOT their lifestyles. And this is my very basic knowledge from looking around the web.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:30 pm

That's really it for me lennox. I like them both well enough and I think they're a good match but nothing about them grabs/retains my attention

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 pm

If people say they aren't fans, I don't think they have been following them very closely. They are anything but boring. Enjoy sports, golfing, helping with charities, music concerts ,interior decorating, and much more. I find them a breathe of fresh air.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:36 pm

Ben and Lauren are a sweet couple. They're normal, nice, inoffensive, regular people. Those are very good qualities to have in the real world, but it doesn't make intriguing Tv. They're not charismatic people, so it's kind of hard to make them seem so, which is one of the reasons why tptb are bringing in extra cast members. If there were any couple that were to get a show to represent this franchise, they make the most sense, because they're the most "family friendly" (which is what Freeforum is and all it's basicness it's turned into, sadly..), so they're gonna do a good job of being that logo couple. I like Ben and Lauren a lot, so I'm excited to watch, just for that reason, but I already know it's not going to be riveting tv, because they're just not the type of people that stand out in a crowd.

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:38 pm

Junequilts wrote:If people say they aren't fans, I don't think they have been following them very closely.  They are anything but boring. Enjoy sports, golfing, helping with charities, music concerts ,interior decorating, and much more.  I find them a breathe of fresh air.  
I'm a fan...and I admit that they're boring. So am I though! People usually reasonate boring with personality...not lifestyle (though for me, I'm boring in both :P)

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:45 pm

Junequilts wrote:If people say they aren't fans, I don't think they have been following them very closely.  They are anything but boring. Enjoy sports, golfing, helping with charities, music concerts ,interior decorating, and much more.  I find them a breathe of fresh air.  

IA plus I enjoyed listening to every interview they have done especially Lauren. She is so well spoken, and doesn't use all the buzz words so many former contestants do. I don't want to see couples using SM to post snaps of themselves in bed, drunk, partying, and acting what is IMO stupid. They loose me right away. They are involved in many projects, they are full of ambition and are taking advantage at this stage of their lives, and rightly so.

Maybe I'm boring! Ha! benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

IA plus I enjoyed listening to every interview they have done especially Lauren. She is so well spoken, and doesn't use all the buzz words so many former contestants do. I don't want to see couples using SM to post snaps of themselves in bed, drunk, partying, and acting what is IMO stupid. They loose me right away. They are involved in many projects, they are full of ambition and are taking advantage at this stage of their lives, and rightly so.

Maybe I'm boring! Ha!  benhiggi - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3 - Page 34 3806527698

Basically me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #3

+66
richmondrose
limoncello
blueblues
gurlbrit
suzq