SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:14 pm

traveler90 wrote:I just remembered something. Jordan said on their last 1-on-1 "not to say I love you unless you're ready to put a ring on it." So, there is none of this crap about a promise ring, not that it wasn't obvious before, imo giggling
Oh yeah. Forgot about that fav. Definite engagement either way but this is another point in favor of it also. She wouldn't be so happy bouncing and running around everywhere with a promise of a friendship ring laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Can anyone tell me what Jo says here: It starts with her saying: "I think we're on the same page." , Jordan: "Yeah, you're sure?" , Jo: "Mhm, I think so,[...] " , Jordan: "Cause I'm soo in love with you." What does she say here: [...]? She was mumbling a little bit.

I think she said I care about you too..... and then gave him the I love you googly eyes ya know. :gotcha:  She is careful not to say too much
Yes, she did say I care about you too. Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:18 pm

And than that kiss against the wall heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat
And Jojos VO: Im happy, Im exited, Im giddy I feel loved, I feel really loved !!!
That melted my heart l o v e :sprinklehearts
Thats now my favorit wall-kiss!!! (First was Arie and Emily giggling )
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:And than that kiss against the wall heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat
And Jojos VO: Im happy, Im exited, Im giddy I feel loved, I feel really loved !!!
That melted my heart  l o v e  :sprinklehearts
Thats now my favorit wall-kiss!!! (First was Arie and Emily  giggling )
I'm so surprised that she said she feels loved with him. I mean, I think they're very cute and I think it's clear she's gaga over him but LOVED? Those sneaky editors! I want to see the part of BBJ that's loving and not just silly and teasingly affectionate. Post show!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:21 pm

This is awesome..Thanks Ireland Rose ..I couldn't catch every word of the conversation either . He was really sweet. Jorden was acting so nervous leading up to his ILY, but by the time he nuzzled her against the wall ...OMG his nerves were gone, and that was HOT...Smoking hot !! :fanningfan drooling

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:24 pm

Emila23_12 wrote:And than that kiss against the wall heartbeat heartbeat heartbeat

baahaa, those walls kisses with Jorjo must have to have been to hot to handle. jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 3806527698 :fanningfan

The camera man in both cases pulled away and showed them from a distance, nothing up close, like they've done when she is kissing Luke, Robby etc. I mean they even panned in close with the James kisses....

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:27 pm

Alanna wrote:
I'm so surprised that she said she feels loved with him. I mean, I think they're very cute and I think it's clear she's gaga over him but LOVED? Those sneaky editors! I want to see the part of BBJ that's loving and not just silly and teasingly affectionate. Post show!!

I feel like we've been cheated out of sooooo much of Jorjo good stuff, for all this drama and VO's over there dates.....uggghhhh

I mean she knew his Mom's name, Dad's name, the dog Carl Whethers.... it so obvi these two have had some real life talks and we've missed it all with V,O from the other guys. Rolling Eyes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by honeill15 Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:48 pm

This is my own screenshot:
jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 Screen10

I have watched the date multiple times now....

-could she BE any closer to him in that screenshot?  jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1f609 just can't contain herself and really who can blame her?
-it makes me melt when he tells her he "[doesn't] want to mess it up" Upset
-go back and watch his ITM before seeing JoJo. he's talking about how important it is for him to share about his family and life and "my feelings for her" but the face he makes totally shows that he's talking about the "ILY" :yes: it's about the :38 mark if watching this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2dE0_ZGg-s
-and lastly, JoJo talks about how much fun their relationship is (like she says it about 3 times in less than a minute) and what's the number one thing on her list when looking for a husband? someone that makes her laugh soooooooo jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 8 1710264613

honeill15

Female Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:52 pm

I think Jo just wants to be on BBJs lap in that cap laugh out loud Why even need a separate seat? She's got it covered.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:55 pm

Hopefully we get some behind the scenes pics from them considering we're being robbed of so much goodness. I think they'll probably share some stories when making the media rounds post-show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:11 pm

If we feel we are being robbed, just imagine how they must feel seeing their love story edited like this! Spliced, diced and left on the cutting room floor! Upset
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:20 pm

The diference in her body language with Alex and Jordan was night and day. I was laughing so hard at her boredom with Alex and thinking oh boy, if that had been Jordan, she would have been on top of him wearing his lips out ...LOL I love this picture ..Their chemistry is so strong ...Thanks for sharing ... :Woah-hoo: .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou