SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:48 am

CarrieA wrote:And her minor mental break down before meeting the Rodgers rotfl
"I'm nervous!! Gimme a pep talk and feel me up in front of your parents' house on national tv right freaking now!!"

Okay Jo. Reel it in.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:52 am

IMHO - that level of nervousness stems from really wanting to make a great first impression. A "these could be my in-laws" impression?
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:06 am

bamagal wrote:IMHO - that level of nervousness stems from really wanting to make a great first impression. A "these could be my in-laws" impression?
IA she wanted to make a good first impression, but I think it's more than that too. It's almost like it's (maybe subconsciously) about making him step up to the plate all the time and confirm and reconfirm that he's in this thing with her 100% and he's not going anywhere. That if she needs him for X, he'll be there and won't run away from her imo.

I mean, this is the face he got on the bench when he wasn't doing a great job of reassuring her when she brought up her issues again giggling

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Screen23

My s/c

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by harley_quinn Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:07 am

:cutesmile!: yes and there were so many more
-how close they were sitting at dinner
-how excited he got when he saw his pictures on the wall. such a genuine reaction and not like yes of course they have my pictures everywhere.
-their make out in the library because he's still our Baddy
-how cute he looked when he felt her heart. all love in his eyes
harley_quinn
harley_quinn

Female Posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:26 am

Di_ATL wrote:"Her second date in Thailand finds JoJo hiking through one of their beautiful national parks with another of her handsome suitors. They climb up a steep mountain, but are rewarded when they reach a stunning sacred temple hidden in a mystical cave. They discuss their possible future together and the delightful hometown visit they shared. The couple is unable to kiss or be physical inside the hallowed cave. Is their relationship based on physical chemistry, or is there an emotional connection as well? That night after the man gives less than satisfying answers about what he envisions their future to be like, JoJo pressures him. He pours out his heart as he attempts to convince her about how serious he is about their relationship."

I do have to say though, that this reads as if they weren't touchy feely etc, like there was an issue....but isn't it tradition to honor the culture, so you remain covered up, no hanky panky etc, more so that them not wanting to kiss etc.... cause we know our Spicy child BBJ and Jo cant keep there hands off each other.  no idea

On a prior date in Thailand one of the couples wasn't allowed to kiss, I believe they were in a temple!  It's part of the culture, especially for hallowed places.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:31 am

Kaitlyn had something similar ? I think she did it anyway laugh out loud.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:33 am

nd4reality wrote:Kaitlyn had something similar ? I think she did it anyway laugh out loud.

It was Chris Soules and Kaitlyn, I knew it was one of the couples, thanks for reminding me. Back to topic, Carrie, good to see you over here. I think this is the first time, you, me and Alanna have all liked a couple since JASH!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3842

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:15 am

gurlbrit wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Kaitlyn had something similar ? I think she did it anyway laugh out loud.

It was Chris Soules and Kaitlyn, I knew it was one of the couples, thanks for reminding me.  Back to topic, Carrie, good to see you over here.  I think this is the first time, you, me and Alanna have all liked a couple since JASH!
Yeah!! This might be true! They're like a mashup of so many of my past and current fav couples, complete with a guy being totally knocked over and confused by all these feelings he's experiencing and the couple figuring out how to pull each other through a very messy filming season, but obviously very happy and very much survived post-show.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:30 am

Alanna wrote:
bamagal wrote:IMHO - that level of nervousness stems from really wanting to make a great first impression. A "these could be my in-laws" impression?
IA she wanted to make a good first impression, but I think it's more than that too. It's almost like it's (maybe subconsciously) about making him step up to the plate all the time and confirm and reconfirm that he's in this thing with her 100% and he's not going anywhere. That if she needs him for X, he'll be there and won't run away from her imo.

I mean, this is the face he got on the bench when he wasn't doing a great job of reassuring her when she brought up her issues again giggling

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 Screen23

my s/c

I think JoJo addressed this conversation in her blog this week.  Something along the lines of "why did I keep questioning him? "  I can not seem to find that blog after a quick search. I understood that while watching back she is asking herself why she questioned Jordan so much.  I think the whispers in her ear from TPTB planted those thoughts in her mind not Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:20 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Alanna wrote:

my s/c

I think JoJo addressed this conversation in her blog this week.  Something along the lines of "why did I keep questioning him? "  I can not seem to find that blog after a quick search. I understood that while watching back she is asking herself why she questioned Jordan so much.  I think the whispers in her ear from TPTB planted those thoughts in her mind not Jordan.  

A lot of this look came from his smiling/ smirk  when she was talking serious to him. I think that is his nervousness that comes out, when she starts to question things and she sees it as not being completely there. He did the same then when she questions him about the Poker gate game. They truly are so cute, but right after this look, she leaned on his shoulder and you could tell she really just wanted to finally say "I love you".

His reassuring comments to me, in the past couple weeks, about them being on the same page, him wanting to be engaged after this, him wanting to spend life with her, him wanting to wake up every morning more in love with her, him saying so cutely I want you to meet Mama cheerleader  and finally last night him saying again " Let ME prove it to you" awwww eyedrool   basically saying I'm yours the ball is absolutely in your court at this point.

I love his HTD, how natural of our girl, just climb right over on Jordan and kissed him in the class room, hate there signature monkey hug got& kiss got cut out, but to hear his Dad talk about the skip in his sons step, like he had never seen before, His Mama talk about him glowing and she's never seen him like this before....let me know that our Spicy child, runaway BBJ, is in love with our girl for sure.

Luke, saying I want you to be happy and I've never seen you like this before, was so sweet big bro is awesome, and so protective of little bro, knowing he was always in the shadow of middle bro. I would have loved to hear her and Lindz have girl talk yes  

I wish we could have seen Jojo talk to mama, to see if she told her how much in love she is with her son. I know she said it ITM but I would have loved to see her say it to the parents. I bet Mama D, cried.

I hate she is comparing what BBJ is saying ot the hurt she received from Ben. I truly don't believe BBJ would have said a lot of what he has told her had he not felt, especially after hearing the boxer dude saying how real he was and that Jordan is truly a good guy. cheerleader  

Most of all it was sweet to see how natural Jojo and Jordan where sitting at the table and in the family room, around his family and all together and she was all canoodling like they had been dating long time.  cheerleader   :sweetheart: :hearts love: lovetogether

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:25 am

CarrieA wrote:And her minor mental break down before meeting the Rodgers rotfl

YEs, telling him give me a pep talk....then take his hand saying feel my heart. awwww

None of her other 3, got to feel her heart.... jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 55 3806527698 Only our Spicy, runaway child BBJ cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:33 am

Just listened to AfterBuzz and James F (boxing club owner) was on and he just confirmed that JoJo was different with Jordan from the start... He said she "just lit up" with him... so our eyes are not deceiving us ladies!!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou