SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:10 pm

How do you know that is describing their FS date?

Back to top Go down

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by bamagal Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:12 pm

Eviebloom wrote:How do you know that is describing their FS date?  
I thought that too!  IMO - Jordan no longer has any  problems expressing his feelings/discussing the future.  IDK -- just doesn't sound like him!
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:14 pm

I LOVED LOVED LOVED their HTD. His huge smile when he first saw her was soooo cute! I just love these two sweeties. Spicey's mom is a sweetheart and so is his brother Luke. His dad seems kind too but was more cautious. I could've watched them with his family for the whole two hours, they energy is so warm. 

There are so many threads I'd like to attempt to read, but I've been liking up a storm in here. Thank you LB for the fantastic SCs and thank you to everyone pasting interviews and vids. I just love it here!!
 :cutesmile!:
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:27 pm

everly wrote:One of the producers posted this picture. Love how happy he looks Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIB57jIh2Aa/

Also, Jo snapped again. Looks like she's out and about in LA. I think they were definitely together this weekend. They were so quiet and now all of sudden are both spotted and are snapping/tweeting.

They look so happy in this photo

It was a windy, but a bright day ☀️. #thebachelorette by @natalieshabtai
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:it's toally her fault.

I wouldn't blame him if he had bolted. He is the runaway child after all. I would.

This crack me up, it's good to hear little vignettes of BBJ's childhood. It's obvious that he's much love by his bro and parents.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:40 pm

My jordan is also the runaway child. But unlike BB, who stayed at the property edge, mine road his bike to the opposite side of the park and then came back. We had no clue where to find him. He was a real BB !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:43 pm

Jordan liked a fan photo from the @joelle_rodgers fan account. I guess the name doesn't scare him off. laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:49 pm

everly wrote:Jordan liked a fan photo from the @joelle_rodgers fan account. I guess the name doesn't scare him off. laugh out loud

what photo did he like? These fan accounts of Jordele post a lot of good stuff.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:50 pm

My SC

jojofletcher - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 53 Wsocub
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:52 pm

bamagal wrote:
I thought that too!  IMO - Jordan no longer has any  problems expressing his feelings/discussing the future.  IDK -- just doesn't sound like him!
Because it was sleuthed that the market date was Robby's and with the description of the third date ending weird in the fantasy suite, that's Chase since she sends him home in the fantasy suite. Plus, they've been doing a pattern with the last bachelor season and this season, I've noticed IMO, and Lauren FSD was shown second too.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:53 pm

everly wrote:Jordan liked a fan photo from the @joelle_rodgers fan account. I guess the name doesn't scare him off. laugh out loud

Isabel123 wrote:

He either didn't like it or unliked it, because I don't see his like in the likes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:55 pm

Isabel123 wrote:

It was just a fan photo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIDmRUvAd0i/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+44
Buckeye_Fan
losinmemind
Diana
Cecilia
weetybix
SafronSahara
Kashathediva
eliza3
Longhornfan
Nonina430
Loulou