SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:54 pm

Please leave politics out of this forum. TY

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:25 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

Jordan didn't even bother texting Aaron that he's taking part on the show, but Aaron's name is brought up 1000 times. That's why I'm giving him the flack.
Maybe Aaron blocked his number? We have no idea.

Well then write him an email, send him a Facebook message, put a letter in the mail. Surely if Jordan really wants to get ahold of him to tell him this (important, totally relevant information for Aaron's life) he could have. Shameful. I'd be PO'd if I were Aaron.

My sense is that Aaron knows everything that is going on... at least I think his GF and her friends watch the show and report it all to him. It was in the news before the show started and Aaron could have contacted Jordan and asked him not to go on the show when he heard the rumors of him being cast. Just my projection. However in deference to Aaron, he has a really big important, stressful job and this all might not be important to him. He probably lets it all just roll off his back, he is used to the public and gossip. I do think that he loves his family too, but is really busy with his football career right now so there might just be some misunderstandings. I think the Rogers family will always be there for each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:29 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Maybe Aaron blocked his number? We have no idea.

Well then write him an email, send him a Facebook message, put a letter in the mail. Surely if Jordan really wants to get ahold of him to tell him this (important, totally relevant information for Aaron's life) he could have. Shameful. I'd be PO'd if I were Aaron.

My sense is that Aaron knows everything that is going on... at least I think his GF and her friends watch the show and report it all to him.  It was in the news before the show started and Aaron could have contacted Jordan and asked him not to go on the show when he heard the rumors of him being cast.   Just my projection. However in deference to Aaron, he has a really big important, stressful job and this all might not be important to him.  He probably lets it all just roll off his back, he is used to the public and gossip.  I do think that he loves his family too, but is really busy with his football career right now so there might just be some misunderstandings.  I think the Rogers family will always be there for each other.  

Oh sure, I'm sure Aaron caught wind of the news that Jordan was going on this show through other people, or even through the tabloids. But that's not the way you probably want to hear this news. Jordan really should have put on his big boy pants and told his brother himself. Even a one line email. Something. That would be the decent thing.

As it stands, I see it as Jordan basically using Aaron to get on the show, the show and Jordan AND JoJo using Aaron for for a storyline and show fodder, and Aaron got absolutely no family heads up, let alone the ability to "give his permission." There is absolutely nothing about this situation that makes me think they are any closer to family forgiveness and unity. More than likely, the divide is just that much larger now.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:33 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

My sense is that Aaron knows everything that is going on... at least I think his GF and her friends watch the show and report it all to him.  It was in the news before the show started and Aaron could have contacted Jordan and asked him not to go on the show when he heard the rumors of him being cast.   Just my projection. However in deference to Aaron, he has a really big important, stressful job and this all might not be important to him.  He probably lets it all just roll off his back, he is used to the public and gossip.  I do think that he loves his family too, but is really busy with his football career right now so there might just be some misunderstandings.  I think the Rogers family will always be there for each other.  

Oh sure, I'm sure Aaron caught wind of the news that Jordan was going on this show through other people, or even through the tabloids. But that's not the way you probably want to hear this news. Jordan really should have put on his big boy pants and told his brother himself. Even a one line email. Something. That would be the decent thing.

As it stands, I see it as Jordan basically using Aaron to get on the show, the show and Jordan AND JoJo using Aaron for for a storyline and show fodder, and he got know family heads up, let alone the ability to "give his permission." There is absolutely nothing about this situation that makes me think they are any closer to family forgiveness and unity. More than likely, the divide is just that much larger now.

None of us know if anyone or Jordan tried to reach out the Aaron. We just do not know this. In my opinion, Aaron had some knowledge that Jordan was going on the show. His GF and Jordan's ex both knew, and I would imagine they all talk. It is possible that attempts were made to contact him, I think that happened. Obviously the door is open to Aaron by the family.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:35 pm

^^ Per Jordan, Aaron did not know he was going on the show. I'm taking that to mean Jordan did not attempt to contact him. I call complete BS that he couldn't find any way to let him know, straight from the horses mouth, which again, is the decent thing to do.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by shaughnessyb Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:40 pm

I guess I don't see the big deal. Jordan can't live his entire life worried about how his every move might affect Aaron, especially considering the two of them don't have much of a relationship. It is what it is that questions were going to come out about Aaron's estrangement from the family, but it's not like they went into detail about it or used it as an opportunity to completely trash his character/reveal something scandalous. While I'm sure Aaron isn't thrilled, I doubt it truly has any affect on his life. As members here have proven, his fans will defend him come hell or high water.

I do agree that the whole thing is sad, and it's unfortunate that TPTB couldn't just leave the whole situation alone. But I don't get the impression that Jordan was enjoying having to discuss his family dynamics on camera, or that he wanted to portray Aaron in a negative way. This silly show will be over soon enough, everyone will forget about it, and hopefully the family finds some way to heal off camera.
shaughnessyb
shaughnessyb

Female Posts : 402

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:42 pm

At the very least, Jordan is great friends with David Bahktari you is also a Packer. David and Aaron work out at the same gym in Cali during the offseason. If Jordan really wanted to get a hold of Aaron, he had someone who saw Aaron regularly who could have just handed the phone to Aaron to read a text, see an email, or listen to a voicemail from Jordan. It wouldn't have been impossible. If Jordan didn't make an effort to alert Aaron that's on him. And it's on him even more to alert Aaron that he and the rift in the family were going to be addressed.

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 87b72b10 jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 86669110 jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 71 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

As it stands, I see it as Jordan basically using Aaron to get on the show, the show and Jordan AND JoJo using Aaron for for a storyline and show fodder, and Aaron got absolutely no family heads up, let alone the ability to "give his permission." There is absolutely nothing about this situation that makes me think they are any closer to family forgiveness and unity. More than likely, the divide is just that much larger now.

IMO, Jordan did not use Aaron to get on the show IMO, the show contacted and pursued him not the other way round.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:57 pm

I wasn't going to post anything on this subject, but the honest to goodness truth is the only people who truly know what started this "rift" between Aaron and the rest of his family are those who are closest to the situation.

All of what I am reading here is no more than a bunch of assumptions IMO, based on what?  IMO we tend to see things from a certain perspective based on our own personal experiences, and sometimes we are just dead wrong.

I don't even pretend to know what the Jordan family is going through, even though I have a family member of my own who is estranged from my entire family right now.  It happens in the best of families, so I won't stand in judgement of the Jordan family for something that I have no knowledge of.  Instead I will hope that perhaps this revelation on national television will cause someone to reach out and begin to initiate some kind of reconciliation.

IMO the only winner in this seems to be Mike Fleiss and company, because MF has no heart.  But, my heart goes out to everyone else caught up in this crazy mess.  The only advise I would offer to all parties on both sides of this issue is to not let too much time go by without attempting a reconciliation.  Because the longer it goes on, the harder it becomes to mend fences.

Last edited by Longhornfan on Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:57 pm

If they don't communicate, I don't see the need for Jordan to call Aaron to tell him he was going on the show.

Also, Jordan doesn't need to use Aaron and as James F. said during the AfterBuzz interview he didn't talk much about his brother. If he was using him this wouldn't have been the case. JMO
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Dessler wrote:
sosleepy wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:

Oh sure, I'm sure Aaron caught wind of the news that Jordan was going on this show through other people, or even through the tabloids. But that's not the way you probably want to hear this news. Jordan really should have put on his big boy pants and told his brother himself. Even a one line email. Something. That would be the decent thing given that Aaron Rodgers, without his permission, is now a B plot on a nationally televised Reality show averaging 6-8million viewers a week. Not cool.

IMO, Jordan did not use Aaron to get on the show IMO, the show contacted and pursued him not the other way round.

Regardless, Aaron is how Jordan got on the show to begin with. Aaron is now a story line on the show. And I'm sorry, no one can change my mind, it's totally chitty of Jordan not to give Aaron a heads up. I'm not saying ask for permission - Jordan has to live his life too. But the decent thing would be to alert Aaron himself given that Aaron is now a B plot, without his knowledge or permission, on a nationally televised reality show averaging 6-8 million viewers a week. Not cool.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:36 pm

If anyone should have given Aaron a heads up it should have been producers that were so gung ho on this storyline.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 76 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99