SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:36 am

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 CnsASEYWAAAey0V
E! News ‏@enews
Is Jordan going to ask JoJo to prom next? Or... #TheBachelorette
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:43 am

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 CnsEjcDXEAA5opq
E! News ‏@enews
Jordan stares at JoJo the way we stare at Pizza, so it must be true love. #TheBachelorette ❤️
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:45 am

**snip*** Maddy
E! News ‏@enews  
Jordan stares at JoJo the way we stare at Pizza, so it must be true love. #TheBachelorette ❤️[/quote]

Or, he just sees her as a juicy piece of meat! Fresh cut tenderloin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:48 am

Meh, it's Jordan, not Chad!  laugh out loud

But that could idea for his season, nickname all his girls by cuts or types of meat! laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:48 am

I'm still just not feeling the love from Jordan. He's saying all the right things to Jojo but it doesn't seem like it's really coming from the heart and his body language is very stiff to me. Maybe he's just a more reserved guy at showing affection, especially compared to her, but I'm just not buying that he's in love with her.

And did anyone else think something seemed a little off with Mrs. Rodgers? She acted more like a teenage girl then a mature woman to me.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:50 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Meh, it's Jordan, not Chad!  laugh out loud

But that could idea for his season, nickname all his girls by cuts or types of meat! laugh out loud

Lol! I'd be curious who'd be, hamburger and oxtail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:59 am

Just got finished watching Jordan's date, and while I am still skeptical that he is really into her as much as he is saying he is, I am liking him more. I liked his brother Luke and the things he had to say about Jordan. Was finally able to see on this date how much JoJo is totally into Jordan. You JorJo fans are right. She totally wants BBJ. I hope he doesn't break her heart. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:06 am

I think Jordan is just a little more reserved. I noticed when Ed hugged JoJo, he seemed stiff. Like Father, like son. He sure is big on wall pushes though! Jordan, not Ed! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:07 am

Beach Lover wrote:...did anyone else think something seemed a little off with Mrs. Rodgers? She acted more like a teenage girl then a mature woman to me...
It looks like she's had some work done on her face and neck. She has a soft soothing tone to her voice. Maybe she's young at heart. She seems sweet. She did talk about disciplining Jordan when he was younger her "spicy child" I didn't get a teenage vibe JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:08 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:Just got finished watching Jordan's date, and while I am still skeptical that he is really into her as much as he is saying he is, I am liking him more. I liked his brother Luke and the things he had to say about Jordan. Was finally able to see on this date how much JoJo is totally into Jordan. You JorJo fans are right. She totally wants BBJ. I hope he doesn't break her heart. JMHO
Idk if it's my rose colored glasses because I love Jo and want to see her happy, but I really don't think he's being shifty and unaffectionate with her and is more just freaking confused. They have a great date, he's obviously very sweet with her in front of his family, he's telling her he loves her, etc., and all of the sudden, she's crying and questioning him AGAIN. 

And the big issue in my eyes, is that she's the lead! I can understand the contestants getting weepy all the time, and BBJ probably could understand and expect that too, but the lead??! I don't think he understands what to do with her and how to help her/them move past her fears. He's getting better though. She needs to keep stepping up to the plate also and continue pushing him to give her what she needs because it doesn't come naturally to him either. It's not smooth sailing to say the least laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:10 am

Chase: I liked him more tonight than all season although not seeing it with him & Jojo. I don't know about him being TB though. He seems sincere but that doesn't always translate to lead material.

Jordan: It's too obvious that Jojo likes him best (for her). She's not feeling it with the serious guys and I don't think she really trusts Robby. I liked his mom the most out of his family. She made me think a little more positively about Jordan.

Robby: I just don't find him believable about his feelings about the ex or him being in love with Jojo. About the best I can say is that he has a good looking family. I don't see him as being in the mix for lead with all the ex talk.

Luke: I still like Luke the best of the 4 but do see why some wouldn't want him as lead. He's a bit stiff for sure. Still, he's a veteran, he's cute, and maybe they'll let him sing.

Still miss Wells and his sense of humor.  :Nod:

Jojo's not really my favorite Bachelorette. I would have preferred Caila. Yes Jojo is bubbly but she obviously wanted to be the cheerleader to Jordan's QB. Oh well.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:19 am

Elite Daily Verified account  ‏@EliteDaily  

Jordan: lets not talk about my brother
Jojo: ok so hows Aaron

Robby: can we not talk about my ex
Jojo: ok do u miss her

#TheBachelorette
giggling
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 76 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 67 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99