SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:27 pm

If Luke decides to exit on his own, I hope its not obvious to Chase and the audience that he's just a fill in place card since she has to keep someone.  But cruel and unsustainable punishment is right up MF's alley.   no no

I'm doing SCs this week.  So like normal, I'll try to get them up as soon as I can tomorrow.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:30 pm

Oy vey. This season has been the worst, worst race ever. It was over night 1 and Jo, as much as I love her, didn't even try with anyone but her f1 imo. I think she's a one man girl and while it makes her an insanely loyal gf, it made her a terrible Ette. Luckily only being a real life gf matters, unless she and Baddy want to explore polygamy at one point, then they're out of luck laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:41 pm

I can't help but think something does happen that changes what we think we know. I know, it's crazy. But a part of me keeps feeling that Jordan just isn't that into her (lack of affection from him is what I see in the sc - sorry) and she will realize it before frc. Yes, typing this I know how it sounds cause she really is a goner for him. I just don't want her to get hurt again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:45 pm

^ Well whatever happened during the show, it seems like they are/were an item post show. I think he likes her, and I think it grows more each episode. But it's obvious she's over the moon for him at this point in the season. He's either playing catch up or not.

When should we be getting the rest of the season preview?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:53 pm

Jojo and Luke sneak peek:

http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-luke-pell-exclusive

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:59 pm

^ "Is that a happy cry?" laugh out loud

Sheesh, how do they go from THAT to him bouncing out the door that RC?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:12 pm

She was crying because she knew she already chose Jordan and would hurt Luke later. IMO
She couldnt say it wasnt a happy cry at that point.

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ "Is that a happy cry?" laugh out loud

Sheesh, how do they go from THAT to him bouncing out the door that RC?

The plot thickens! I have been going out of my mind trying to figure out how he goes from "you have my heart" to "can I talk to you"... Then goodbye.... And now this! So IMO he does reject a rose... and one episode description does say there is a "shocking confession"..... Does he stay behind with his family after she leaves his hometown and they tell him what the spoilers are saying like some of you have been speculating? Or was Luke's family contacted or in touch with someone with inside information and they warned them off her? Very possible! If TPTB knew Jordan was F1 (or storyboarded it) and wanted to ensure their favorite was in perfect Bach position...plus they wanted some much needed drama...they could have orchestrated the whole thing... (Just like the tabloid magazine plant!)

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:23 pm

Aww. After seeing that, I'm still thinking he asks for validation at the RC, he doesn't like her answers, and he leaves.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:24 pm

jordan - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 CnqrQHMUIAAFvaB
https://twitter.com/warnerbrostv/status/755104400457150464
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:25 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Aww. After seeing that, I'm still thinking he asks for validation at the RC, he doesn't like her answers, and he leaves.
Like Shawn needing validation #7,413 during one of their RCs where she basically told him to stop and get back in line already laugh out loud I love this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:29 pm

In one clip she is down on her knees crying and said.........."what should I do" or "What am I going to do". I think he confessed something to him and after thinking about it, she let him go. What he confessed, I don't know. Could be that he told her he didn't want to continue if she wasn't going to pick him in the end.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 76 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 43 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 8 - July 18th - HTDs - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+74
SarahD
RealityEscape
Longhornfan
Seabear
Cecilia
ironcat
Luvstruck
luvstx
pavalygurl
Cocoasneeze
albean99