SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:18 pm

Will speak straight ... in case Ashley reads ( giggling I'm optimistic) ... that lying (to), omitting (to), pretending (about) and controlling events surrounding a person you supposedly respect, love and care about IS NOT friendship and it is not LOVE. Rewire the terms or actually change your actions if you want that to be true.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by ironcat Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:13 pm

Doesn't Ashley have a masters' degree in journalism? I suspect she is trying to remain in the public eye any way she can in the hopes that it will lead to a gig in the media. Since her "persona" now is the naive "kooky but lovable" virgin who is hopelessly in love with her prince (the predicament of unrequited love is one that many people can relate to in real life), this is the only story line the producers have for her, and she is willing to go along once again, not only for the possible career opportunities that may emanate if she is viewed positively/sympathetically enough by the public, but also on the chance that her actions do eventually wear Jared down. So a win-win in her opinion.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:33 pm

So on Twitter, she said she doesn't get embarrassed watching herself on tv...but she is embarrassed for tonights episode!

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:12 pm

Well...I guess that is a true barometer of how crazy she must be tonight. I hope she is very embarrassed then.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 pm

I'm glad she's embarrassed and I don't mean that in a nasty way. Perhaps this episode will inspire her to change her behavior and grow as a person.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:44 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm glad she's embarrassed and I don't mean that in a nasty way. Perhaps this episode will inspire her to change her behavior and grow as a person.

:yes:
I suspect the RL version of her is toned down from the tv version. Maybe she didn't realize how interested Jared was in Caila until she watched the epi - just came in with her own personal script to entertain the viewers and then tried to justify it so people wouldn't call her fake.
Hopefully, lesson learned.
I think she has some good qualities.  Caila deserves some respect from Ashley.  The near future is as good a time as any.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:08 pm

I hope that Ashley's embarrassed and wants to learn from this. I also think her saying that could be a way to garner sympathy because already people are coming to her defence. Jubilee replied saying at least she doesn't try to be perfect. Rolling Eyes Ashley might finally see how bad her behaviour is, I hope Bachelor Nation don't all let her off the hook.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:08 pm

After seeing her on AP last Monday and seeing little to no awareness about what a freak show she is(IMOAA), she must be absolutely out of control tonight to finally feel some embarrassment over her behavior.
Good. Grow up already before that ship sails. It's one thing to have America etc. to laugh with you and another to laugh at you. (or scream or hide their face in shame)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:10 pm

It's quite sad it took her this long to be embarrassed by her behavior. no no She is one of the most exhausting and embarrassing contestants in history IMO.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:15 pm

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 CqgQLqcVMAEE_LW
elan gale Verified account  ‏@theyearofelan
It's not really #BachelorInParadise until you take a selfie with @ashleyiaco as she ices her puffy cry-face
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:43 pm

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_occb4r3N661t1jybq_500
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-monday-000000873.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:46 pm

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 9 Tumblr_inline_occb4srbtv1t1jybq_1280.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-paradise-week-4-monday-000000873.html
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 61 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 35 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs