SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:48 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:
poohbear wrote:Where does Ashley live? LA?

Here is something I found:

As Reality Steve’s spoilers indicate, Iaconetti is originally from Virginia, though these days it seems that she is based in the New York area. She went to James Madison University, and then studied broadcast journalism at Syracuse. She has done some work for the New York Jets football team as well.

ETA:  I can't believe she went to JMU or Syracuse.  I wonder if she ever graduated?  These are prestigious schools; I just can't imagine her fitting in at either place.  JMHO

Can we have a link please? TYIA

Sorry, GA, I've long forgotten where this came from.  Will do better in the future.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1741452/who-is-ashley-iaconetti-of-abcs-the-bachelor-2015-season-with-chris-soules/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added source)
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:19 pm

Is that her or just Kim k crying on her shirt? I find it reLly hard to believe Wells takes her seriously. I kind of think he's another Jared.and she was hanging out with Carly and some other girls from her season, so maybe didn't come just for him. Jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm thinking Ash came on Chris' season with a fully developed character to play on tv and since that paid off for her in terms of fans & opportunities, she brought that "self" into her first stint on BIP.  Now she is either locked in to that persona or has to gradually wein her fan base into following her even if she tones down the Kardasian schtick.
She reminds me somewhat of Erica Rose who is likely a smart woman but played a very over the top princess character on tv.
This upcoming situation with Jared is a turning point or will result in Ash forever being a devolved puddle of contrived tears. IMO her interfering with the Jared/Caila relationship could be very bad news for her image.  So far there haven't been any fun, sigh-worthy love storylines so sticking her soggy eyelash extensions into their beginning can't sit well with viewers IMO.
I find Ash likeable some of the time, then either annoying or I just tune her out. I've never actually disliked her presence but I might next week.
Overall, I think it's time for her to "get real".

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:56 pm

It certainly is time for her to "get real", imo. Life is marching on while she continues this silliness.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:01 pm

IA with both posts. I just hope she isn't trying to continue her " Kardasian schtick" with Wells. If that doesn't work out, she'll have to go on the prowl to find someone else.

I think Wells, judging by his SM, wouldn't be interested in AshleyI. Regardless of what she's like in real life, and not her reality TV life, IMO that would be a major turn off and red flag city for any guy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Aug 14, 2016 2:55 pm

Hopefully Wells is more in love with his bloodhound Carl and will stay a safe course away from Ashley.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Hopefully AshleyI is allergic and afraid of dogs. laugh out loud

:Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:04 am

The thought of Wells and Ashley I together, even for one date and a kiss, is so strange to me. He was one of the most mature and level headed men to be on this the ette, and she is one of the most immature and emotionally volatile women. Part of me thinks that Wells kissed Ashley I because he caught so much crap for not kissing Jojo. He was bent on proving something on BIP. I hope I don't lose respect for him after this. Why, Wells? Why? It's fine to have some fun and to kiss a girl on a date, but Ashley I is not your typical girl. She is obsessive, IMO. She's the kind of girl who doesn't know the meaning of 'casual dating'.  I don't wish Ashley I on Wells. He's too normal for her crazy. JMHOAA.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:28 am

^^ ugh I agree! I think Wells went just for fun. He seems to be just going along with it in the previews. It's funny to me how Caila is also into Wells and they all arrive on BIP around the same time, Jared wells caila and Ashley. So I guess Ashely thought she could have both guys , laugh out loud. I can't stand her. I also think it's funny that Ashley gets so upset with Caila being a backstabbing friend, yet Ashley goes after Wells who already went out with Carly. Ashley and Carly were in a snap in Nashville this weekend with a caption "we are so happy" . I seriously hope she and Wells are not in any way dating.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:51 am

rotfl
Chad Johnson ‏@realchadjohnson
Ashley I cries all the time cuz she thinks she's gonna get her own show & they tell her that's what they want LOL  https://twitter.com/alliecakess/status/765717781530705920
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:54 pm

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_obz8afMI0H1t1jybq_540.png.cf
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-recap-no-1494776520843318.html
sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 5 CqBTM_0WYAEL5-t
https://twitter.com/KristenGBaldwin/status/765703450697105409
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:56 pm

I was curious, I'm not seeing a lot of love for her on MF's timeline. The responses I read are sick of her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs