SELECT CONTENT

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by AmoreBella Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:51 am

Amanda confirmed that Ashley is telling the truth
https://mobile.twitter.com/bkoger8313/status/771528149565833216/photo/1

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Newto Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:43 am

^^ Frankly, don't really care any more. Only have to get through Monday and Tuesday and hopefully Ashley I will be gone off our TV screens.....forever. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:10 am

And again, this is a conversation that Amanda is recalling with Caila. And then Ashley is retelling what she heard from Amanda. Did Caila just say she wasn't 100% interested in Jared? And why does this mean she wasn't interested in Jared AT ALL? Why would Caila bother dating him for 6 weeks, not let people photograph them, and then break up before it would've actually been apparently beneficial? Why leave the show if all Caila was interested in was getting engaged? At this point how does it even begin to justify the way Ashley has behaved on the show and off-screen?

Even if everything is exactly as was stated, why is this an excuse for Ashley to have bullied Caila? Jared is a grown man who knew that Caila wasn't as interested in him as he was in her. He said this on the show. He still decided that he wanted to pursue something with her. If Caila's biggest offence is that she didn't like him as much then I am still struggling to see why Ashley should get a free pass for the horrific things she's said and done. All JMO.

Edit: Interesting that Amanda is defending Ashley but Amanda's opinion of Caila didn't stop her tweeting her or watching her snapchat stories as recently as two weeks ago. question

sugarbeach - Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion - Page 35 2iuxmbd
source: my screenshot

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:42 am

I wonder how much crying and biotching Trashley did to the Duhhh to get her to defend her. What a rattlesnake pit they live in.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:57 am

The issue is not whether or not AI was lying re. having heard about these so called scandalous statements. It's that they are all behaving like cruel assholes on screen and off.  All over a juvenile game of telephone  where the initial statements could very well have been taken out of context & misinterpreted. There is no way of knowing for sure unless a third party with no allegiance to either side can view footage of this, but that apparently does not exist. 

If Caila had said that she wanted to kick puppies, that would be an irrefutably horrible statement. Of the two things they are crucifying her for, one could be drastically different in meaning with different punctuation interpretation & the other is simply a blunt take  on a reality that the majority of couples in this franchise have experienced - which also could take on different meanings depending on tone and context. 

The only things we know FOR SURE are: 
1) AI had been a vindictive, jealous butch who called other women "whores" and "hookers" (not to mention what she said last year about Clare's "eggs [being] dead") on camera. So imagine the even more vile things she could have said off camera.
2) AI & the mean clique have been complete assholes re. Caila on SM, piling on, retweeting, generally being horrible with a herd mentality 

It's also quite pathetic that AI felt the need to throw in that Nick, "your next Bachelor", said she did the right thing ... as if his opinion should be regarded as superior because he's the almighty Bachelor ... Gmadb  Rolling EyesRolling Eyes
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:06 am

Oh our next Bachelor said she did the right thing? Well obviously that changes everything for me. No way could he ever be wrong. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:08 am

^^^ Exactly @TheWrongReasons. All of this has become a distraction from the actual reality that Ashley and co have been bullying Caila. And this isn't about an edit, it's about what Ashley and her mean clique have been doing in real life since the show stopped filming.

I can't believe that there are people who are willing to overlook all of the absolutely awful things Ashley has said and done because Caila may or may not have said she wasn't into Jared. That somehow if Ashley thought Caila didn't really like Jared it somehow makes her actions understandable. How? All of these people IMO are enabling a bully to continue behaving the way she has been. People have jumped on this as though these were the receipts they were waiting for. All I've seen is a retelling of a conversation that could easily have been misconstrued, and which didn't actually say anything that Jared didn't already know. :headbanging All JMO.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:20 am

bluwavz wrote:Oh our next Bachelor said she did the right thing? Well obviously that changes everything for me. No way could he ever be wrong. cheeky  
cantstopl Exactly. Just because Nick says so ... I should just believe it? ... Nah ... as I believed my own values when judging Nick (and deciding to like him) ... I'm judging Ashley's attitude just the same ... and I don't like it. Good news for her - she doesn't need to care. Enough was said.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:25 am

I call BS that Ashley is over Jared -- she might say that publicly, but privately it is a different story. I know that she has to be happy that Jared and Caila are no longer dating. I would not be surprised if more is heard about Jared and Ashley even if she lives in LA now.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:01 am

siena wrote:
I can't believe that there are people who are willing to overlook all of the absolutely awful things Ashley has said and done because Caila may or may not have said she wasn't into Jared.

It's not as simple as saying she wasn't into Jared. It was more like saying she wouldn't mind faking a relationship for TV and then backing out three months later. She's a flake and indecisive. This agrees with her personality. She may be very nice and sweet, but she's completely flaky and wishy washy.

She may have continued her relationship with Jared after the show, despite being so wishy washy about it on the show. Then perhaps finally Jared realized that she's wishy washy and dumps her. He couldn't get over the things she said during the show.

It's Caila's fault she and Jared aren't together, not AI's. AI just had big mouth input, but Caila's mouth did it to herself. And IMO, it just didn't sink in for Jared til he began to see how flaky she was in real life over 6 weeks or so.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:09 am

IWouldMarryAshleyI wrote:
siena wrote:
I can't believe that there are people who are willing to overlook all of the absolutely awful things Ashley has said and done because Caila may or may not have said she wasn't into Jared.  

It's not as simple as saying she wasn't into Jared. It was more like saying she wouldn't mind faking a relationship for TV and then backing out three months later. She's a flake and indecisive. This agrees with her personality. She may be very nice and sweet, but she's completely flaky and wishy washy.

She may have continued her relationship with Jared after the show, despite being so wishy washy about it on the show. Then perhaps finally Jared realized that she's wishy washy and dumps her. He couldn't get over the things she said during the show.

It's Caila's fault she and Jared aren't together, not AI's. AI just had big mouth input, but Caila's mouth did it to herself. And IMO, it just didn't sink in for Jared til he began to see how flaky she was in real life over 6 weeks or so.

In my view it is Jared's fault. He has been two timing those girls. You can not be texting and going on vacation with one girl and taking the other girl home to see your parents... Both girls will feel insecure. Wrong Jared this is just wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:20 am

Everyone knows that AI is an emotionally vomitus person. They also know that neither of those three women are prostitutes, whores, or hookers (and it probably wouldn't matter if they were). Neither of those three women are yelling about feeling intimidated by those untrue words. It's just the fact that AI has said those bad words, with her big uncontrollable mouth, means that people cannot look beyond that one point to see she might be telling the truth about Caila's flakiness and lack of interest (saying she'd be willing to fake a relationship for TV).
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 61 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 48 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley I - BIP - Season 3 - Discussion

+94
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Chgohighlife
just2relax
simon1781
tealeafs