SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:51 pm

I think the brunettes are very pretty. And the blondes are just okay ( I think Lauren is the prettiest of the blondes though.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:53 pm

Yeah she is stunning in my opinion. If she can emote at all and can make up a back story (producers can always help with that) she has Ette 13 written all over her pretty self. In my opinion.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:54 pm

^ I think we have to see the rest of the cast first. Only 6 girls so far. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:13 pm

Unless one of these brunettes recently had a haircut, his first one on one doesn't include any of these girls. I do think she's an auburn or  brunette, too.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:52 pm

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris‏ @Jackson_Harris
Fun fact...The last girl I was dating decided to go be on the @BachelorABC ... I wonder if Nick Viall knows that?
Sep 27, 2016, 5:44 PM

Jackson Harris
Hey there @fleissmeister ... I was dating one of your female contestants just a week ago...Hope Nick knows that
Sep 27, 2016, 5:59 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:53 pm

notarose wrote:Jackson Harris
Fun fact...The last girl I was dating decided to go be on the @BachelorABC ... I wonder if Nick Viall knows that?

Jackson Harris
Hey there @fleissmeister ... I was dating one of your female contestants just a week ago...Hope Nick knows that

laugh out loud which one?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Maybe he was not fulfilling her life with what she needs so she decide to move on, It happens.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:33 am

notarose wrote:Jackson Harris

Jackson Harris

ruh roh laugh out loud. so it begins.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:39 am

The Whitney girl is pretty but not like WOW or anything. I think Lauren is gorgeous. I like her resume/career stuff too. It's all moot until I can see each of them in action personality wise and chemistry wise with Nick but on paper I do think Lauren is a top contender well of the handful that have been spoiled/released.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:15 pm

So RS said in his column today that the girl on the date yesterday hasn't been released by him yet, and her name starts with a "D". Wonder who it is?

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 pm

^ I'm gonna guess her name is Danielle, Daniella, Diane, or Diana laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:32 pm

IMHO RS is flipping annoying. That is why I don't go to his site.

Last edited by reason on Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+64
mariebeth
Norcalgal
ElonM
coolangel
pavalygurl
nikikass
Mr Write
MonicaJM2001
TheWrongReasons
Alanna
sbolduc