SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:42 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Beagle wrote::headbanging I just sent this to Mike Fleiss and @LeahBlock liked it. Does she know something? Probably not.I really don't want to keep my hopes up. Upset

https://twitter.com/MHBeagle/status/769653512942841857

What was the tweet?  That link isn't working for me
I think she was going to delete it due to the post up above about Mary J. It's about 5 up from the bottom on the previous page.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:50 am

SLA44 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Beagle wrote::headbanging I just sent this to Mike Fleiss and @LeahBlock liked it. Does she know something? Probably not.I really don't want to keep my hopes up. Upset

https://twitter.com/MHBeagle/status/769653512942841857

What was the tweet?  That link isn't working for me
I think she was going to delete it due to the post up above about Mary J. It's about 5 up from the bottom on the previous page.
TY. Just hope that Nick is no where to be found with this season...enough is enough. I really think that there may be a vote. TPTB thought that they'd maybe have Luke, but Chase's popularity is probably too imense to deny. Therefore a vote between them and that's how it will stand. Guess time will tell.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:00 am

I like Nick but I don't think he will be the Bachelor and don't think he is even in the running.

From what has been sleuthed, I think TPTB want Luke to be the lead and it wouldn't surprise me if they wanted him to be lead before he was even on JoJo's season. His edit was a Bachelor edit if I ever saw one and even more obvious than Ben H's, imo.

That being said, the only way I think it won't be Luke is if Luke doesn't want to be the lead and then by default it goes to someone else (Chase). But at the moment I will be shocked if Luke is not the next lead.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:19 pm

Rolling Eyes
Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 2h
Looking forward to making the official announcement!!! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Rolling Eyes
Looking forward to making the official announcement!!! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?

I hope someone tweets back: "Who gives a chit?"

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:45 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Rolling Eyes

I hope someone tweets back: "Who gives a chit?"

I told him I needed a middle finger emoji a few days ago. This emoji would be a real asset and addition to my life. ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 3806527698
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Aug 28, 2016 6:19 pm

laugh out loud yes someone should, Kasha!  

From glancing at the comments, it seems like the general consensus is everyone tired of waiting. No shock there!  laugh out loud 

This might be my fav comment on his tweet I posted above. laugh out loud
Joy ‏@joy55342226 3h
@fleissmeister .. I've turned into an  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f475  waiting..
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:43 pm

Yeah. Yawn.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:59 pm

ITA that they always have a backup plan but I'm sure they have a preference. This season it seems to be Luke with his great backstory. I guess Chase is probably their 2nd choice. I'm not seeing a ground swell for him like Kaitlyn and Jojo. I guess we'll see but will be surprised if it's not Luke.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:49 am

Does Luke have an IG? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:00 pm

Yes, it's Luke_Pell

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:22 pm

Thanks!! yes

Has it always been private?   Upset

Or is it Luke__Pell?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 75 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 64 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck