SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:13 pm

umngirl wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Duke702 wrote:I think it will be announced on Tuesday on after paradise
Is that just a thought or do we absolutely know it?

The cohost mentioned at the end of this week's show that they *might* be talking to the new bachelor Tuesday. I believe that's the wording she used. It was definitely a tease to watch.
ok, thanks. Didn't think I saw or heard anywhere that it WOULD be announced.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:59 pm

Rolling Eyes

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister 6h6 hours ago
Soon!!! #TheBachelor #WhoWillitBe?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:38 pm

I need another opinion. On JoJo's most recent SnapChat, she is with Becca at some kind of shoot. The camera for the SC is panning the area. Is that Luke walking out on to the deck with his back to the camera? A dog runs in front of him. It looks like him to me.

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:10 pm

No j don't think Luke is there jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:56 pm

:headbanging I just sent this to Mike Fleiss and @LeahBlock liked it. Does she know something? Probably not.I really don't want to keep my hopes up. Upset

https://twitter.com/MHBeagle/status/769653512942841857
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:05 pm

I think Christian and Leah just like everything on twitter and it has no meaning.

I'll be shocked if the Bachelor is not Luke. It felt like Luke was being set up as the bachelor from the beginning of the first episode with Luke's intro video (with him leaning against the wall) and his edit was over the top next lead (even more than Ben's) IMO with almost everything about Luke on JoJo's season coming across like Luke was already picked to be the bachelor when the show aired, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:14 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BJoTOqYjV2x/

James posted on IG that it's between 2 great guys. Seems legit info since he has hung out with both recently. IMO, glad to see both men carrying on with their lives despite probably being toyed with.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:17 pm

^ don't TPTB usually have one as their choice for lead and another as a decoy/someone they toy with? Not sure but it seems that way to me from the past few years no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:22 pm

FMG2015 wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BJoTOqYjV2x/

James posted on IG that it's between 2 great guys. Seems legit info since he has hung out with both recently. IMO, glad to see both men carrying on with their lives despite probably being toyed with.

Just saw that. IMO, this confirms that it is between 2 guys and 2 guys only: Luke and Chase. Agreed, this makes sense since he is good friends with both of them and just hung out with both. I will not at all be surprised if they do the competition again with them like they did Kaitlyn and Britt. I am not a fan of that, but I think it is very possible. IMO, they wanted Luke and planned on Luke all along, but they saw quite a bit of support build for Chase and decided to bring him in. Maybe it will just be one in the end, but IMO, this is how it played out.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:23 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I think Christian and Leah just like everything on twitter and it has no meaning.

I'll be shocked if the Bachelor is not Luke. It felt like Luke was being set up as the bachelor from the beginning of the first episode with Luke's intro video (with him leaning against the wall) and his edit was over the top next lead (even more than Ben's) IMO with almost everything about Luke on JoJo's season coming across like Luke was already picked to be the bachelor when the show aired, imo.

Yes, I agree. For about 30 seconds I thought what if, but no, it's never going to happen. I'm so underwhelmed with the next season already. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:56 pm

TPTB always have one they prefer, but IMO, they do not plan out for only one.  The story board is the story board regardless of the lead.  They may just add a tweak to personalize a date or two, but they keep stringing them all along up until the very last minute just before a contract is signed.  That way there are always other options to mention if the one they're talking to stalls or demands too much.  And they always have a fall back plan incase the one they're talking to walks away or refuses to play there games and keeps telling them they're not interested, like Chris L.  So they don't get burned again or have to pull from thin air and shell out way more than wanted for the lead to agree, like Brad 2.0.

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:03 pm

^^What about having 2 bachelors and the girls vote -- don't TPTB know who the girls want in advance between the two guys also? I hope that is not what Fleiss has up his sleeve.

As of this afternoon, Luke was in Nashville and Chase dune bugging in Co mountains per snap.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 75 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 63 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck