SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 pm

I think the reason why it will be Luke, is basically every bachelor is "boring". I don't think Luke is boring, and on snapchat he seems fun and charismatic. But I do see how he fits the mold of the type of guy they go for. Just can't wait for them to announce him. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:45 pm

^^ I actually agree with all of your post EXCEPT the Nick part. I have had enough of his shifty face on my screen for one year too many.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:47 pm

If it's not Luke and they pull a rabbit out of the hat....the only retreads I want to see are Roberto or Arie. Since that is not likely to happen....I have my boots ready. ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f604   ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f462  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f462

MF is full of  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f4a9  . The Olympics ended Sunday and his clues are a joke. Get the announcement over already. ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f61c
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:53 pm

IF Michelle Collins manic ramblings at the end of AP last night actually said that we might see/hear from the next lead on next week's AP, then I would think that would eliminate any of the guys who are still on BIP at the end of next week's episode.  So, which guys will be gone from Mexico by the end of next Tuesday's episode and which guys will still be on BIP?  I cannot believe that they would ever announce a guy as the next lead if he is still dating someone on BIP. I'm thinking mostly in regards to Nick, but others too. Also, do we know which cast will be guests on AP next week, as the clue may mean we hear him speak and not that an official announcement will be made.

@seabear  I like your poop emoji. yes  It goes nicely with my avi of Robby saying "KMA" to Fleiss.   cantstopl
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:57 pm

Does anyone remember how late before filming they have announced the Bachelor?  I seem to recall they did one year on the DWTS premiere?  It was a year ago last night, that they announced Ben on AP, IIRC.

If Luke is the obvious, given choice, what is the real delay--could it be a switch from the expected choice and maybe it's Robby?  no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:06 pm

I think before they have done it in September, With Sean.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:12 pm

Seabear wrote:If it's not Luke and they pull a rabbit out of the hat....the only retreads I want to see are Roberto or Arie. Since that is not likely to happen....I have my boots ready. ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f604   ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f462  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f462

MF is full of  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f4a9  . The Olympics ended Sunday and his clues are a joke. Get the announcement over already. ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f61c
JMO

Is Arie dating anyone now -- as they did have him on Skype last night on AP.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Seabear wrote:If it's not Luke and they pull a rabbit out of the hat....the only retreads I want to see are Roberto or Arie. Since that is not likely to happen....I have my boots ready. ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f604   ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f462  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 1f462

JMO

Is Arie dating anyone now -- as they did have him on Skype last night on AP.  Smiley
As much as I would love a season of Arie, his comment about how he travels 300 days out of the year was the nail in that coffin, IMO.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:53 pm

And wouldn't Nick be pretty much eliminated with his comments to Jen about having walls up and not wanting to fail 3 times ? Tptb definitely want an engagement at the end of the Bach show and Nick might have too much hesitation .... Also - he would probably still be on BiP.
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:54 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Does anyone remember how late before filming they have announced the Bachelor?  I seem to recall they did one year on the DWTS premiere?  It was a year ago last night, that they announced Ben on AP, IIRC.

If Luke is the obvious, given choice, what is the real delay--could it be a switch from the expected choice and maybe it's Robby?  no idea

Sean wasn't announced until filming had started or the day before filming. Same with Brad 2.0. He was on DWTS the night of his first 1-on-1 date.

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 87b72b10 ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 86669110 ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:58 pm

It is obvious that whatever their choice is for the lead, it will not please everyone. It does seem that we determine our likes and dislikes by their appearance on the show(s) which, as we know is highly edited. Sean was shown on Emily's season as being very intense and serious. We know now that he is not that at all. So many rallied around Bob because he was the fun guy and he turned out to be one of the least favorites in Bach history. I think it's safe to say that most of the people that go on this show do it as a lark or for an adventure or as an avenue for exposure for whatever venture they want to pursue. The fact that there are some lasting relationships that occur on this show is "amazing" in itself.

That being said, I think BIP is the perfect situation for Nick as opposed to the next lead. This shows him in a very positive light as being the voice of reason which allows him to be true to himself as being brutally honest and opinionated without coming off as acerbic.

IMO BIP is just a better platform for someone to show more of who they are and explore relationships that are mutual.

All JMO, of course.

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 49 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:00 pm

With Sean, it was rumored the Bachelor was going to be Roberto, and he backed out so that could have been the delay. With Brad Womack, it was rumored they wanted Chris L, he didn't want to do it, so they pulled Brad out of the woodwork. So I think with both of those it was delayed because they scrambled and had to decide on a replacement. Also, both were a while ago and before BIP and the after show. The last 3 Bachelosr have been announced around this time or earlier like Juan Pablo. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 75 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 62 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck