SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:22 pm

Signed, Sealed, Delivered is also a good movie series on Hallmark.  It's set in a post office and The Postables, a group working in the dead letter office track down the sender of a letter and return it.  Which results in a slightly sappy, cute, love and good always finds away type movie.  :rosiecolored

Not sure that relates at all to any of the guys, but then IMO, MF's clues generally don't either. laugh out loud And I'm sure it probably not at all what MF is referencing, but if anyone's interested in a good movie... laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:31 pm

Wild guess regarding the Beatles clue -- musicians, songwriters and performers.

Luke is a musician, songwriter and performer.  peace
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:39 pm

Beatles = the Fab Four
Luke = the Fabulous F4

And if THAT is what MF's actual clue meant, it 's time for me to seek professional help if I'm actually thinking like that guy and understanding him.  cantstopl

ETA What was the clue right before "Omaha!" ? Was it "no clue" ?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:55 pm

Well if the contract is an issue. 'We can work it out." comes to mind from the Beatles.

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:59 pm

Working it out is not MF's speciality.  He seems to prefer blasting music and dog sounds at all hours of the day and night instead.   no no He doesn't play well with others, IMO. laugh out loud

If it's final details being hammer outed that's one thing.  But if the one they're wanting is giving them lots of issue and wants lots of concessions or control, he ain't gonna get it, IMO.  They'll just say, Next!  

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by LonesomeLuke Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Working it out is not MF's speciality.  He seems to prefer blasting music and dog sounds at all hours of the day and night instead.   no no   He doesn't play well with others, IMO.  laugh out loud

If it's final details being hammer outed that's one thing.  But if the one they're wanting is giving them lots of issue and wants lots of concessions or control, he ain't gonna get it, IMO.  They'll just say, Next!  

JMOAA
 Yes the words are Try to see it my way...it's not really a compromise song

LonesomeLuke

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:06 pm

I'll say it: "Next!"  cantstopl

"The Beatles" clue ould also mean "Helter Skelter" ....a reference to Charles Manson......or could that be Chris Manson....aka CH? How's that for a game of word association! ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 3806527698
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:14 pm

^ Very good, Mia! ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 47 1377737533
I agree with LB82. Negotiation with MF is his way or the dog's way.
I actually heard one of the more recent leads thought they were getting a great deal. In actuality, they were lowballed and grabbed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:20 pm

laugh out loud
Mike Fleiss   @fleissmeister
Carl for Bachelor? #BachelorInParadise
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:42 am

I have what may seem like a silly question, but do any of the clues line up with Chase?

I keep going back to one of fleiss's tweets about how the clues can be misleading. What if the only one that isn't being matched up to the clues is actually the lead....meaning, Robby, Luke, Wells and even James have been matched up to the clues but I don't think that Chase has so could that be the actual next bach??

Silly I know, but just a thought

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:42 am

IMO Luke already had it in the bag. MF just needs to hype, keep us guessing, till the very end.  Rolling Eyes . Very typical of him..LOL

https://twitter.com/Luke__Pell/status/766815016624328704?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

IIRC Sean did give fans similar answer right before filming his season.

yepp..very anti-climactic for the 'usual suspect'....it was him all along.. :halo:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:04 am

Ladybug82 wrote:laugh out loud
Mike Fleiss   @fleissmeister
Carl for Bachelor? #BachelorInParadise

Carl the Bloodhound?  Wells' dog.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 75 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 61 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck