SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by moonchild Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Oh, brother!

Can CH run a mile in less than 6 min? According to the Army he would be in phenominal shape for his age.

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:45 pm

Wow Mia! That IS interesting. I like the fit with the Cupid clue as well. I also love The Usual Suspects, lots of twists and turns. So also on the film clue, who "narrates" a lot this season Bachelorette/BIP. Could Nick fit in here. He also ran track in HS and I think college. But when I hear Make you feel my Love, I think old school Dylan, which could also be CH, OR my favorite, Wells who works on an alt music radio station which plays some of the classics, Dylan??? The Yoda clue fits as well for the "advice" CH gives. While CH would probably go for the young babes, laugh out loud, we need to watch to see if any age-appropriate candidates are being sleuthed.
Finally, the Usual Suspects clue seems to me that it will not be anyone "usual", like the F4,F3, F2 aka Luke, Chase, Robby. Finally MF has given us something we can work with, or at least have fun speculating.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:54 pm

I can see the author being a contestant and Ben Higgins taking CH's place. Maybe that's why the quick trip to Denver. laugh out loud

I don't think CH can run a mile in 6 minutes can he? He did play soccer didn't he?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:01 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/08/chris-harrison-bachelor-host-i-want-to-find-love-now.html

CH might be the man.  Could we get Daniel as the host?  cantstopl

Could it be Nick V.....? I can see the Yoda references and the running a 6 min mile....
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:04 pm

CH is 45 yo, would he want to appear in the show he has been hosting for years?

Take another look at Nick and how he fits into the clues, he ran track in HS/College right?
If he is unattached/single from BIP, it is a possibility. no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:05 pm

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Now that could be a fun, snarky season!  

Would they bring in Sean, Ben or maybe Chad Hugesmile to host and issue CH's famous line or would he just walk out change suits, then come back in to say it himself?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:11 pm

You should see Wells snap chats, he practices CH's voice and the way he says "coming up". giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:12 pm

Okay, here are the clues in the order MF gave them and I listed "remarks" he made in between the actual clues.

1.  Premiere episode of Love @ First Kiss.

MF--"entities are forcing (him) to hold off" on announcing new Bachelor
MF--"Bachelor Nation will be very happy with the announcement"

2.  (new bachelor is) very handsome and likes sunrises more than sunsets.

3.  Makes a mean tuna casserole.

4.  Can run a mile in less than 6 minutes.

5.  Yoda statue.....later tweet by his daughter confirmed it's her art work.

MF--"Like any great mystery, some clues can lead you in the wrong direction."

6.  Clue relates to something just prior to third commercial break on that evening's BIP.

7.  Adele (or Dylan's) version of Make You Feel My Love".

8.  Cupid!

MF--When the meaning is revealed, it will be like the climatic scene in The Usual Suspects.  (Bolding is mine)

Here is everyone usual or unusual I could think is possibly in the running.

Luke
Chase
Robby
CH
Nick
Wells
Chad

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Thanks, Pav. yes

I still think it's Luke. Not sure CH would allow himself to be subjected to what the leads go through.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15490

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:19 pm

MiniDiva wrote:You should see Wells snap chats, he practices CH's voice and the way he says "coming up". giggling

I have.  laugh out loud I'd be ok with Wells hosting or narrating, for CH or if his good buddy Luke gets it.  Would liven things up some.  Hugesmile

ETA:  @BluWavz Maybe a couple sprinkles with that vanilla after all?  Hugesmile  Or should I just snap out of it and accept it will alway be  ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f366?

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:24 pm

MiaHawk wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/08/chris-harrison-bachelor-host-i-want-to-find-love-now.html

CH might be the man.  Could we get Daniel as the host?  cantstopl

Could it be Nick V.....? I can see the Yoda references and the running a 6 min mile....

Nick said on After Buzz posted^ that he didnt think he would be doing any more appearances on B franchise.

ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 17, 2016 9:02 pm

By the time he hits 100k it'll be time to film the next season of 'Ette. laugh out loud

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister
33k to go... #TheBachelor #whowillitBe?

Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister
32.9k to go...

Sierra Lynn Sanders ‏@SierraLynn2_
@fleissmeister if you get your 100k followers will you tell us? ButForReal - Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 31 1f602

Mike Fleiss  @fleissmeister
You bet!!!  https://twitter.com/sierralynn2_/status/766052949122355200 …
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 75 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 53 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+85
california90
FMG2015
AllAboutLove
Cila51290
Luvstruck