SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:30 am

They gave us lovely photos, but man, it was just enough to tease. I can't wait to see lots of the 3 of them!

Back to top Go down

afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 7 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

Post by Sable Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:57 am

BKay wrote:They gave us lovely photos, but man, it was just enough to tease. I can't wait to see lots of the 3 of them!

I agree! Now I can't wait to see more and more pictures of them!

Congratulations to Sean and Catherine! Their sweet baby boy is so precious! I am so happy for them! I bet they are on cloud 9 - having and being able to hold your first baby is so wonderful, it's beyond words!
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by Ken Cooper Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:06 am

Sable wrote:
BKay wrote:They gave us lovely photos, but man, it was just enough to tease. I can't wait to see lots of the 3 of them!

I agree!  Now I can't wait to see more and more pictures of them!

Congratulations to Sean and Catherine!  Their sweet baby boy is so precious!  I am so happy for them!  I bet they are on cloud 9 - having and being able to hold your first baby is so wonderful, it's beyond words!

Very true!

Ken Cooper

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:32 am

Congrats to Sean and Catherine on the arrival of their
big, beautiful baby boy. :babybaloon:

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by glazedover Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:55 am

Late to the party! Congrats to Sean and Cat on the birth of their healthy, robust baby! May they all have a life of health and joy.

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:58 am

Happy Fourth of July everyone! afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 7 1627380978 afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 7 1627380978 afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 7 1627380978

And Happy Second Day Birthday to Samuel Thomas Lowe :babybaloon: :babybaloon: :babybaloon:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Congrats to the Lowes. What a big and beautiful boy. Great to see that Cat is doing well after the delivery.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:50 pm

Loved that they were congratulated and pictures of baby Samuel were shown on GMA today. What a happy fourth and a happy second day of life to Baby Samuel
He is a buster. can't wait to see how much this big guy weighed.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:57 pm

From Catherine's tweet about being exhausted and deliriously in love, it kinda sounds like they're at home now.

CatherineGiudiciLowe ‏@clmgiudici 8h8 hours ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
14 retweets 335 likes
CatherineGiudiciLowe ‏@clmgiudici 10h10 hours ago

Samuel would like everyone to know "duuudsasdfa (shart) (gurgle) heh"
72 retweets 2,077 likes
CatherineGiudiciLowe ‏@clmgiudici 10h10 hours ago

(Insert nonsensical tweet here) aka I'm exhausted, delirious and a masochist for love.
20 retweets 1,034 likes
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "buster" afterparadise - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67 - Page 7 3806527698 so cute.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:13 pm

smartcat wrote:Loved that they were congratulated and pictures of baby Samuel were shown on GMA today. What a happy fourth and a happy second day of life to Baby Samuel
He is a buster. can't wait to see how much this big guy weighed.

I did not know this. About what time was it on. I can watch it in the app. Thanks for the info.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:20 pm

GMA showed it sometime around 8:15 to 8:40.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #67

+49
california90
2observe
MVMom39forever
atem
riddlexo3