SELECT CONTENT

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AlmostParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:48 am

His association with AshleyI IMO is not a reflection of effing with women. She was obsessed with him. I know for a fact, she didn't want anyone near him and was very possessive even though there was no relationship there.

He wanted to be just friends. He thinks she's very smart funny girl. I think rather than telling her to fly a kite and not to speak to him again, he was at least able to make her understand, she will only be just a good friend.

Yet, she continues the drama.

6w
ashley_iaconettiOnce upon a time (AKA a year ago today), a girl who thinks she's a princess met a prince with a killer jawline. They didn't live happily ever after in the traditional sense, but they did become great friends.(Sorry I posted a bad hair pic of you, @jaredhaibon.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPsMMDDroT/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti&hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

AlmostParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:14 pm

So if Jaila is a real thing and are still together end of September do we think they'll become an after paradise surprise? If so will it take too much time away from the public engagement break up that I'm hoping for? I mean they only have an hour, Chris Harrison will need to say his nothing platitudes, Jam will be a big deal I'm sure and Caravan... who knows. That's going to be one long final after paradise and probably the only one I'll watch, which is one more than last season.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:23 pm

Noooooooooooooooooo wth... :headbanging I won't be fanning if Jalia is a thing. Please let it not be a thing

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  AlmostParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f49b  AlmostParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:26 pm

My guess, if they are really dating, which I think they are, they decided to date in the real world and see where it goes.

The spotlight can be on those that are/may be engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:29 pm

mysthelma wrote:Noooooooooooooooooo wth... :headbanging I won't be fanning if Jalia is a thing. Please let it not be a thing

laugh out loud I know, girl, I know. I'm still holding out hope that what RS heard about Caila not being that interested in Jared is true and that her liking that tweet about her and Christian is indication of that. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:35 pm

In case this means anything. Island girl, Block Island? Smiley Caila also posted a pic of a lake with boats. Appears to be taken the same time as the paddle board post.

2d
cailaquinn Island girl suit: @bikinidotcom

AlmostParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 13694748_640701456106052_119528847_n

1wk

jaredhaibon Block Island
jaredhaibonAlmost paradise #family

AlmostParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 13651947_972930239471024_2056534365_n

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Thu Jul 21, 2016 1:07 pm

Caila talks about Bachelor in Paradise and dating starting 55min:42 seconds into the podcast http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-bachelorette-season-12-episode-8-jojo-fletcher-hometowns_us_578ca3f3e4b03fc3ee514f70?58jdvkd1ybqsq0k9
Isabella
Isabella

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Block Island would be a perfect place for Caila and Jared to meet up and suspected she was with Jared when I saw her paddle boat photo.  It is accessible by ferry and equidistant from Montauk NY and Rhode Island.  Info Link

I think Jared and Caila make a sweet couple, they are both very sweet people who deserve a chance at love, less the drama.  Who knows where it will lead to, but it is OK if it is just a summer romance, IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:His association with AshleyI IMO is not a reflection of effing with women. She was obsessed with him. I know for a fact, she didn't want anyone near him and was very possessive even though there was no relationship there.

He wanted to be just friends. He thinks she's very smart funny girl. I think rather than telling her to fly a kite and not to speak to him again, he was at least able to make her understand, she will only be just a good friend.

Yet, she continues the drama.

6w
ashley_iaconettiOnce upon a time (AKA a year ago today), a girl who thinks she's a princess met a prince with a killer jawline. They didn't live happily ever after in the traditional sense, but they did become great friends.(Sorry I posted a bad hair pic of you, @jaredhaibon.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGPsMMDDroT/?taken-by=ashley_iaconetti&hl=en

Yeah, I don't see how Jared is responsible for Ashley acting like a teenager. What is he supposed to do exactly? Cut off all contact and avoid her at all cost? He obviously likes her as a friend considering how often they hang out, so why can't he continue being friends with her? Only Ashley herself can make Ashley grow up and get a grip. It's high time she realised that you can't force someone to want you and chasing after men is the worst idea ever. She's 28 for heaven's sake! Jared shouldn't have to go against his nature and be the bad guy just because Ashley can't let go of something that never was.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:04 pm

I like Jared for the most part. If he and Caila have found love good for them.

Listening to the podcast now and I forgot how much I love Caila's voice.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:30 am

^ Caila's voice is like butter. So relaxing. laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:08 pm

About last night... AlmostParadise - Caila Quinn - BIP - Season  3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 2728 by @cailaquinn
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Caila Quinn - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+71
beader
robinvi
allykat
Buckeye_Fan
Beagle