SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:20 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Wells did this podcast..he said good things about Jordan and Evan being one of his best friends

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=16803276

Currently listening to the podcast, good to know that Wells and Jordan are good friends, no wonder he's always tweeting Jordan.
Oooo yay! What did he say?

Wells also mentioned that Jordan is a really smart guy. As for the tweets, there is 1 where he tweeted Jordan with a video of his 2 nephews rooting for Jordan Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 3806527698
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Lily Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:24 am

Isabel123 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Wells did this podcast..he said good things about Jordan and Evan being one of his best friends

Currently listening to the podcast, good to know that Wells and Jordan are good friends, no wonder he's always tweeting Jordan. Wells also mentioned that Jordan is a really smart guy and too bad the edit was putting him in a wringer.

Jordan definitely comes across as smart. I love his ITM. None of that " Jojo and I's relationship c**p" . I don't think he's reading from their cue cards. He sounds different and eloquent. I find that refreshing.
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:27 am

Lily wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:

Currently listening to the podcast, good to know that Wells and Jordan are good friends, no wonder he's always tweeting Jordan. Wells also mentioned that Jordan is a really smart guy and too bad the edit was putting him in a wringer.

Jordan definitely comes across as smart. I love his ITM. None of that " Jojo and I's relationship c**p" . I don't think he's reading from their cue cards. He sounds different and eloquent. I find that refreshing.
He is SO well spoken, both on the show and his Garbage podcast. And Jo is incredibly well spoken also and carries herself so well. It's awesome!! They're going to own post-show media!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:28 am

nd4reality wrote:Isabelle you need to send these pictures to them. They are beautiful and I'm sure would be appreciated.
dessler you too should send your fanvid across.

I don't tweet, I only browse twitter for news and for updates of Jordelle :cutesmile!: .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:30 am

Isabel123 wrote:My SC from epi 5, sadly we did not see this scene since it ended in the cutting floor.

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Ab750l

Love, love, love this one! :sprinklehearts
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:34 am

The rat nest building kinda melts my heart since it's so not like the normal BBJ we're used to seeing. I wonder if she'll be a hot mess on their lcd for general Jo reasons, and maybe he'll have a chance to recreate this laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:56 am

Isabel123 wrote:My SC , looking forward to this episode.

Metpro - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 2mz0aw4

If TPTB dont show this moment, next week, me thinks i might have to personally fly to Cali, and pay Fliessmeister a visit dangit..... :yes:

These are precious moments, hope we'll use these and the hall hugging scene in a future fan vid or #teamjordelle #teambutt High clap

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:46 am

JoJo is having a grand ole sleepover with Becca and Co, currently making DIY flower crowns. Oh, and ofcourse typing on her phone and taking selfies in the process laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:39 am

I watched all the snaps posted and she is one happy woman. BBJ has been working overnight! giggling

Also in one of the snaps she picked up a magazine that has BBJ on the cover.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHf2FmsggWl/?taken-by=jojofletchersnaps

Go Jojojo :cutesmile!:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 am

The girls' snaps are too cute!! And Jo is constantly texting and laughing Smiley If BBJ is somehow managing to entertain Jo like this AND find a job AND (allegedly) swipe right constantly, he's a miracle worker with 20 hands laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:46 am

I wonder if they will move in together right away. I don't see Jo wanting to be away from her man and doing long distance laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:10 am

JoJo and Becca are doing a photoshoot with TheSylistLA today!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+40
lipsis
julychild
Seabear
Ladybug82
chase4me
Maddy
SafronSahara
Higgs13
weetybix
stuckinsc
gurlbrit