SELECT CONTENT

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:46 am

terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CrEYb61VIAAFkEc
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"How did I fall in love with the p*nis man?" - Carly
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #BachelorInParadise

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Aug 30, 2016 6:09 am

^^ OMG!! What a thing to say!!

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:11 am

Wearing that outfit what else was she supposed to say?
Help! I woke up a red doily!! Let me out!
I have a feeling Evan loved that outfit, too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:05 pm

Maddy wrote:terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CrEYb61VIAAFkEc
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise  
"How did I fall in love with the p*nis man?" - Carly
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ #BachelorInParadise

Was this the outfit she had on in the hammock because he got a stiff on from it, that is why she was laughing and run away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:35 am

Can not get enough.... by @carlywad

Is that Evan's kitchen in the background? Kinda looks like it from that one photo where they both did that cooking ad then later deleted.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:15 am

She looks so happy. I really hope she found her lobster in Evan.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:23 am

For comparison with the pic above -

terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 756bf09ed51ae59fc08304be4719ea7a_zps2wp66wgc
Source
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:06 pm

Linds911 wrote:
Can not get enough.... by @carlywad

Is that Evan's kitchen in the background? Kinda looks like it from that one photo where they both did that cooking ad then later deleted.
I can't see anything in this picture except for the hideous eye brows. Just no.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49b  terazzo - Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:08 pm

For me it is the big fake eyelashes, but I am not a fan of Carly or Evan. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:09 pm

When I see some of these gals with those scary made up faces, all I can think of is the amount of time it takes to get themselves like that and all the things they could be doing instead.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:45 pm

I think Carly mainly had only two problems with Evan. First, he wasn't making any moves. That was making her doubt herself and her attractiveness as a woman, naturally, and that has been a serious problem for her in the past; specifically asexual men. He was just going too slow. And second, because of the ridiculousness of that kiss, she vomited afterward and associated that in her mind with her repulsion for Evan rather than on eating a hot pepper without water!

After she spent some time with him, I bet one of them started making moves, which is what she needed to progress in her feelings towards him. All she needed was a little physical affection that she was craving as a woman. Once she got it, things were golden, and his androgyny is no longer an issue.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:50 pm

Alanna wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I actually like Carly and Evan together and think they'll outlast all the other couples but man she's totally forced herself into liking Evan because no other guy wanted her and she wasn't leaving without a proposal this time. I'm sure the fact that he's wealthy eases her repulsion as well. cheeky
I agree but I think this is real and the reality imo is that many women find themselves in this position and the guy eventually do grow on them in time. It's not ideal but there are worse things than essentially learning to settle for a man that really adores you and allowing the relationship to grow over time. See Doug and Jamie for more info on this imo.

He just wasn't making any moves. So she couldn't get her "lady boner" going. That's all she needed from him that she was missing. The swag factor.

I think she went about it all wrong though. Why couldn't she just tell him that he was going too slow? Then that kiss happened, and she vomited, and then she blamed it on her dislike for him.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Carly Waddell - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+40
notarose
grace8136
dee
pavalygurl
umngirl