SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lleyki Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:53 pm

So clearly one of a few things may be happening here. Either there was a miscommunication or some confused signals issue; Nick pulled a Ben with the Tenley situation or Jen is playing the victim. I will say that as others have noted, based on Nick's social media activity, it certainly didn't seem like they were still together. It really did seem like they hooked up in Paradise, broke up at the end and stayed friendly.

I know I myself noted that sleuthers can't know everything but it is strange that no one ever saw them hanging out together, no one ever saw either in airports flying to be with each other, etc. It just didn't seem like anything was really happening post show. I can believe they stayed in touch, maybe were still flirty but is that really considered a relationship?

Also, while I'm sure Lauren H is being genuine in terms of what she knows, it is interesting to note her words state that from what Jen told her, they were still together. To me that suggests she herself didn't see them together or see their relationship up close if she's going by just what Jen said.

Whatever happened, it's clear Jen is pissed right now. Will be interesting to see how much traction the whole thing gets. US Weekly, a major magazine, reported about Ben and Tenley and yet no one seemed to really care. Of course BIP's finale is next week which they're both a part of so that might start some talk.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:11 pm

Ehh. IMO much ado about less than nothing.
BIP had little emphasis or chemistry between Nick/Jen. IMO
Of course, that could simply be fancy editing, since Nick was being primed for bigger and better things.
When a couple is involved in a relationship, there is a relationship. They are together whether it's traveling to see each other, spending time with each other, etc.  I don't think either was in seclusion, yet, they weren't together post show hopping flights, having SHV etc.
IMO Let it go, Jen. The only reason you are still hanging on is it's a blow to your ego.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:13 pm

Hmmm, this info combined with what we learned about Jen dating the brother of a friend of one of our posters here makes me think Jen is milking the situation to increase her followers / shilling ability.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:14 pm

I think that I am unclear about who is going to be on the Finale and After Paradise next week--is it all of the couples who went to the FS and who are part of the FRC? How long are the episodes next Mon. and Tues.? Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:15 pm

Lauren H. and Jen are friends. So Jen told her what happened with Nick, according to her point of view, or what she wanted to see. That doesn't necessarily mean that it's true. Perception is not always reality. There are three sides to this. I didn't see anything on Nick's part to make me think that they were "together" post-show other than that one meet-up in LA.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:18 pm

lleyki wrote:So clearly one of a few things may be happening here. Either there was a miscommunication or some confused signals issue; Nick pulled a Ben with the Tenley situation or Jen is playing the victim. I will say that as others have noted, based on Nick's social media activity, it certainly didn't seem like they were still together. It really did seem like they hooked up in Paradise, broke up at the end and stayed friendly.

I know I myself noted that sleuthers can't know everything but it is strange that no one ever saw them hanging out together, no one ever saw either in airports flying to be with each other, etc. It just didn't seem like anything was really happening post show. I can believe they stayed in touch, maybe were still flirty but is that really considered a relationship?

Also, while I'm sure Lauren H is being genuine in terms of what she knows, it is interesting to note her words state that from what Jen told her, they were still together. To me that suggests she herself didn't see them together or see their relationship up close if she's going by just what Jen said.

Whatever happened, it's clear Jen is pissed right now. Will be interesting to see how much traction the whole thing gets. US Weekly, a major magazine, reported about Ben and Tenley and yet no one seemed to really care. Of course BIP's finale is next week which they're both a part of so that might start some talk.

To the bolded, :yes: . I think that's natural when a person has different expectations than what actually transpires.
Maybe she was always the dumper in previous relationships.

Oh well, nothing she does is going to change the fact he chose not to be with her. We've all been there. I say let her do what she needs to do so she can get to the "move on" stage.
Hopefully she keeps herself from going the quick rebound route.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:21 pm

There's a large and seemingly ever growing group who desperately need to be committed to @bluwavz Bach Rehab program with Elsa's Let It Go playing on loop 24\7. I would recommend "He's Just Not that Into you" be mandatory reading. ( I read it years ago as a newly divorced woman entering the frightening fray of dating again. It became my "Bible." Don't rationalize, read the signals for what they are- i.e., he's just not that into you, and just move on. Life is just too short imo to fret over "revenge").

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm

BKay wrote:Hmmm, this info combined with what we learned about Jen dating the brother of a friend of one of our posters here makes me think Jen is milking the situation to increase her followers / shilling ability.

The only long term question I have always had about Jen is what is her tie to Marcus Grodd.  They follow each other on SM and I started following her on IG once she showed up.  They like each other regularily including when she first appeared on screen. I've always been sceptical because of that given Marcus' strong tie to Josh and Marcus' disdain for Nick.  
Why follow such a guy and like his pics if in a relationship with Nick post-filming?
Do they know each other? Anyone know?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm

I do feel bad for Jen -- I am sure Nick being announced the next Bachelor was not news she was expecting to get. I wish bother her and Nick happiness albeit separately.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:30 pm

I believe this, and it explains why Jen is upset. I don't think she would be openly upset if it just ended on BIP and that was it or if they were just friends. This is way more than Tenley last year, because Jen/Nick were actually in a relationship. Jen is not dumb, she didn't just think they were dating. Nick has ALWAYS wanted to be The Bachelor, of ourse he's not going to give that up. He lost it twice. But someone who's been on this show so many times, really does question what they are looking for. And seeing thing on social media doesn't tell us the extent of their relationship. They very well could have met up without any pics getting taken.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

She went on to say they were “still together in a relationship

“She knew that he was kind of manipulating her towards the end, this just happened, they were solid a week ago. It’s fresh.”

jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:34 pm

KB_Mom wrote:There's a large and seemingly ever growing group who desperately need to be committed to @bluwavz Bach Rehab program with Elsa's Let It Go playing on loop 24\7.  I would recommend "He's Just Not that Into you" be mandatory reading.  ( I read it years ago as a newly divorced woman entering the frightening fray of dating again.  It became my "Bible."  Don't rationalize, read the signals for what they are- i.e., he's just not that into you, and just move on.  Life  is just too short imo to fret over "revenge").

cantstopl I love this post! My guess is that Jen doesn't give a rip about Nick, but knows how to play this to drive traffic to what ever she's pitching / shilling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:37 pm

notarose wrote:
BKay wrote:Hmmm, this info combined with what we learned about Jen dating the brother of a friend of one of our posters here makes me think Jen is milking the situation to increase her followers / shilling ability.

The only long term question I have always had about Jen is what is her tie to Marcus Grodd.  They follow each other on SM and I started following her on IG once she showed up.  They like each other regularily including when she first appeared on screen. I've always been sceptical because of that given Marcus' strong tie to Josh and Marcus' disdain for Nick.  
Why follow such a guy and like his pics if in a relationship with Nick post-filming?
Do they know each other? Anyone know?
I think Marcus just likes her or something. Marcus has "ties" to a lot of people, apparently.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 56 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27