SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 46 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:44 am

IMO, considering things that I've heard, they broke up on BIP and there was no "romance" after that.
Those who know Nick and his SM activity when it comes to women he dated (really dated or had a fling with, not "RS" scored) may find some clues about his thoughts on the whole situation.
As for Jen ... she has yet to reveal herself ... but let's play a game and say that it is true, that they were done with no question marks left at the last BIP RC ... what does her SM activity say about her "way of thinking"?
I'm curious :winkie:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:48 am

^
Thirsty? Promoting the show and her sl? Or wishful of what might have happened, and her ego got hurt in the end?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:25 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:^
Thirsty? Promoting the show and her sl? Or wishful of what might have happened, and her ego got hurt in the end?

She knows viewers will be checking out her SM.
She's building her own public narrative.
The public never really took much interest in their story line, right? Not in the forum or on SM.  

This is looking like the last breath.  Leah blowing up the swan rofl

I've never understood why people choose to portray themselves as a victim in public. no idea

Oh well, at some point a great guy will scoop her up.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:34 pm

I don't really understand the victim mentality either. Clearly she was holding out some sort of hope, but that's not Nick's fault, if they weren't actually dating. If he really wanted to be with her, he would be. The fact that he isn't says it all. It was never gonna happen and just because it's now officially never gonna happen doesn't really change anything. Making a big deal about it feels like attention seeking to me. Tenley was doing the same thing last year, except worse. Just have some dignity.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:06 pm

Lauren Himle tweeted an interview she did saying Nick and Jen WERE dating post show and he sprung this on her last minute.

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Lauren Himle tweeted an interview she did saying Nick and Jen WERE dating post show and he sprung this on her last minute.

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 46 1710264613
Nick,,would you please verify this? giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:18 pm

What's the definition of dating or seein each other? I had said it before the announcement, sm shows they've seen each other one time in early July. Is that dating?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:20 pm

sdmom wrote:What's the definition of dating or seein each other? I had said it before the announcement, sm shows they've seen each other one time in early July. Is that dating?
Maybe it was a long distance FaceTime/Skype relationship laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:37 pm

sdmom wrote:What's the definition of dating or seein each other? I had said it before the announcement, sm shows they've seen each other one time in early July. Is that dating?

IMO, if Nick saw a future with Jen he would move heaven and earth to be with her. One weekend meeting and facetiming doesn't sound like Nick was all that invested.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:39 pm

“She knew that he was kind of manipulating her towards the end, this just happened, they were solid a week ago. It’s fresh.”

St. Nick being manipulative? Nah, not possible! giggling
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:44 pm

I believe she thought they were dating. I don't think Nick had a clue he was really in the mix for TB so I could see it happening that way. I bet she'll get over it pretty fast. He's not all that IMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:51 pm

OnePromise wrote:

IMO, if Nick saw a future with Jen he would move heaven and earth to be with her. One weekend meeting and facetiming doesn't sound like Nick was all that invested.

You know how people on the show get engaged and then almost always announce that now their relationship can really begin?
Maybe she thought once the show finished airing they would actually see each other in person no idea  because they really seem to have posted enough SM to verify they weren't in the same place at the same time except for Jen's LA trip.

IDK, she asks him on a date then talks about dolphins having sex for pleasure "like us".  Mixed message girl.

I think tptb provided a window of opportunity by the early announcement for "controversy" :drama
Nick's been on Bach related shows for 3 years and the only disgruntled exes coming forward to media are Bach nation girls.  

Even his former fiancé has shown class but never revealing her identity or feeling the need to air her dirty laundry. She's had plenty of time to do so. Guess she doesn't let their former relationship define her.

Hoping, maybe irrationally, that there are some truly empowered women on the next Bach season. These post show dramas are frivolous.

Last edited by notarose on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 56 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 51 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27