SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:38 pm

riddlexo3 wrote:she kept her date card from paradise .

From Jen's instagram story @jensav11

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 C18b884f810da3a80f8fe1410b1bf515
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:46 pm

l o v e l o v e

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:51 pm

So many clues pointing to them being together. giggling

So nice that she kept her card.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:02 pm

notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:
seton wrote:

If she is charismatic to someone in person, I will have to take ur word for it. My point being that she is DEFINITELY uncharismatic on TV. She puts me to sleep since boobies doesnt do anything for me since I have a set of my own.

On this one I agree so far, but I would need to see more of her to really grasp her personality. She's not like Nick's other "love interests." Andi was temperamental and b*tchy, and Kaitlyn was the wild, crazy funny girl full of personality. Jen IMO, seems nice and normal like Ben and Lauren, but not a stand out personality. I could be completely wrong since I only saw her for about 10 minutes on one episode. I'm curious to see more of the Nick/Jen dynamics and see if my opinion changes. Maybe Nick needs normal for a change. Hugesmile

I agree!
:yes:  Jen does not seem to have the charisma trait. Like most, I had no clue who she was so I watched clips from Ben's season, including the WTA,  and snooped through her SM and blog.  Recently, the girls that did the camel photo shoot posted pics and vids and my impression of Jen is now that of a woman who is lowkey and is fine with not being the center of attention in a group. From SM, she appears to have a slightly off-color sense of humor plus wit and poses without the hip thrust or fish lips. Just not typical of many well known girls from the franchise: not high energy or dramatic or the life of the party or bubbly or generally extraverted.  She isn't wired for good franchise tv.

:yes:  I agree that she is a 180 from Andi/Kaitlyn and IMO that is a huge plus.  Time for Nick to break his pattern as what he twice thought he needed obviously didn't result in finding an equal partner. From their date I sense Jen is very direct and no nonsense. No doubt she is fun as everyone is however as Nick stated, she has an "elegance" which is a kind of quiet grace.  She said in an ITM she goes after what she wants so she is confident and I think she has the ability to challenge him which is something positive in Nick's case.

I'm keeping myself from becoming too invested in their story simply because Jen is the type of woman I've long thought would be the partner Nick spoke of on his first date with Andi.  Don't want to jinx anything giggling

ITA and think you are spot on with your "analysis" of Jen's personality and demeanor.  I have thought many of the same things and would love to see them as a couple!! yes
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:13 pm

I also agree with the 'elegance' Nick describes about her. I really like her so far due to the reserved but confident approach she seems to display. A complete departure from those other two extraverts. I have been watching Ben's season and observed jen on this as being very reserved but lovely. She seems to be a serious type of person and wasn't trying to showcase herself in the way many other girls were imo. I like this as it's very different from the typical bettes we have seen. But i can see why people wdnt recall her from the season as she doesnt push herself forward. The fact that she stood out to Nick despite being reserved is a great sign that maybe something deeper is going on in terms of spotting the one from afar. She is a Scorpio and that usually means some depth imo, and I think Nick really needs a woman with a lot of self awareness and depth. A thoughtful person more like himself. So here is hoping all is going well. Roll on Monday. All imo.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:40 pm

Just watched ep5 of Ben's season and Jen just said" once I commit to someone they'll have my heart & soul forever" a girl after my own heart. Nick could be her person.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:58 pm

since I still can't open the Fan-thread for Jen and Nick, will ask here ... do we know from the spoilers/synopsis for the next episodes what date they go on or what about the couple they show before the "unbreakable" finale?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:35 pm

happygolucky wrote:since I still can't open the Fan-thread for Jen and Nick, will ask here ... do we know from the spoilers/synopsis for the next episodes what date they go on or what about the couple they show before the "unbreakable" finale?

Re the bold, what do you mean?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:04 am

@GuardianAngel it's nothing wrong from "forum's" side, it's my internet provider. I use 2 and last night with 1 I couldn't open the last page of Jen&Nick fan thread since it registered it as "unappropriate content", could only see the 1st 4 pages, but not the 5th... Silly rules by the provider I guess, now that I finally changed to the 2nd and could open it, I would presume it was because of the "sexy" gifs. ROFL that 's how "hot" Nick and Jen were on the beach.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:40 am

Thanks @happygolucky. I realized it was your internet provider when I read your other post in that thread. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't anything on our end.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:14 pm

Jen liked this pic of her and Nick on IG. She has been liking lots of pics as has her mom

I think they're my favorite couple so far  dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 1f60d  dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 1f60d  #bachelorinparadise by @bachelorfans_

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Jen liked this pic of her and Nick on IG. She has been liking lots of pics as has her mom

I think they're my favorite couple so far  dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 1f60d  dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 33 1f60d  #bachelorinparadise by @bachelorfans_

Did her mom liked this picture too?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 56 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 44 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27