SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:10 am

BKay wrote:There may be lots of strings attached to the fam money, so maybe she is looking for a little independence. Just saying there could be lots of reasons.
She drives a Mercedes and lives in a fancy condo (based on social media photos), so she has access to the family money. Her reasons for going were purely fame-related (JMO). I didn't think someone so quiet on The Bachelor was desperate to be back on TV.

OnePromise wrote:And so far she is only following Nick and Jorge (the bartender) since returning to the land of the SM living. That says something to me. It says that Nick is special to her. Either friend or more. Hard to say. But I'm leaning towards the latter. It's more fun that way.
After holding out and refusing to believe that she would stoop to Ick Vile, I have to give up. It happened.

Last edited by MaxWilder on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:26 am

MaxWilder wrote:
OnePromise wrote:And so far she is only following Nick and Jorge (the bartender) since returning to the land of the SM living. That says something to me. It says that Nick is special to her. Either friend or more. Hard to say. But I'm leaning towards the latter. It's more fun that way.
After holding out and refusing to believe that she would stoop to Ick Vile, I have to give up. It happened.
laugh out loud it's okay, we'll hold some Reality tv related grief counseling for you and others. We're all in this together.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:11 am

It could say she was one of the few sane people there in the midst of insanity.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:41 am

MaxWilder wrote:
BKay wrote:There may be lots of strings attached to the fam money, so maybe she is looking for a little independence. Just saying there could be lots of reasons.
She drives a Mercedes and lives in a fancy condo, so she has access to the family money. Her reasons for going were purely fame-related. I didn't think someone so quiet on The Bachelor was desperate to be back on TV.

I think she could do better, but they didn't get engaged either.

I don't find him attractive at all. So, I guess I will just watch recaps and stick to reading posts here. None of them appeal to me to watch.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:53 am

MaxWilder wrote:
She drives a Mercedes and lives in a fancy condo, so she has access to the family money. Her reasons for going were purely fame-related. I didn't think someone so quiet on The Bachelor was desperate to be back on TV.

Is this your opinion? or did she tell you this? If it's your opinion please indicate IMO JMHO etc, or advise that you were told by a source. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:54 am

atem wrote:

I don't find him attractive at all.  So, I guess I will just watch recaps and stick to reading posts here.  None of them appeal to me to watch.

You know, I hear from multiple sources that meeting him in person helps to improve his appeal. And watching the show is a close second to a live encounter.  It might give you a better idea of why she finds him attractive.  You could try viewing all of his gorgeous IG photos for starters.  I mean, it's a small sacrifice.  Do it for Jen.  :Nod:

https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/?hl=en

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:26 am

I think Nick is a saint compared to the deadbeat dad, the cheater, the drunk with an anger issue. Saint Nick! dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698
Honestly, Jen must have seen something in Nick that she wants to follow him after the show. Or, does TBTP make them to follow each other to confuse the viewers?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:
She drives a Mercedes and lives in a fancy condo (based on social media photos), so she has access to the family money. Her reasons for going were purely fame-related (JMO). I didn't think someone so quiet on The Bachelor was desperate to be back on TV.

Is this your opinion? or did she tell you this? If it's your opinion please indicate IMO JMHO etc, or advise that you were told by a source. TYIA
Fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:56 pm

yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:06 pm

OnePromise wrote:
atem wrote:

I don't find him attractive at all.  So, I guess I will just watch recaps and stick to reading posts here.  None of them appeal to me to watch.

You know, I hear from multiple sources that meeting him in person helps to improve his appeal. And watching the show is a close second to a live encounter.  It might give you a better idea of why she finds him attractive.  You could try viewing all of his gorgeous IG photos for starters.  I mean, it's a small sacrifice.  Do it for Jen.  :Nod:

https://www.instagram.com/nickviall/?hl=en

I don't find him all that attractive either but it's mostly the way he talks, kind of mumbly. I don't particularly like all the model pics either. He's never been my type but I liked him in Andi's season. That ended post season.

I do like Jennifer so am happy if she wasn't with Nick or at least was more friends.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:02 pm

^^^
If you really like Jen then you should be happy with whatever decision she made. If she really likes Nick and he brings her happiness what else would you want for her? JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:22 pm

whit90 wrote:^^^
If you really like Jen then you should be happy with whatever decision she made. If she really likes Nick and he brings her happiness what else would you want for her? JMO

I don't know her and she can do whatever she wants. I just don't think Nick would be a good choice for her. It's JMO. FYI members don't have to justify their opinion.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27