SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:55 pm

@MaxWilder, breakout the champagne, friend!! You must be as relieved as I'd be if the Ick had almost ended up with any of the girls I like from this show! laugh out loud No worries, he'll be back, 4th time's the charm! Can't wait to see him next Ette season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:01 pm

No shock there. I would have rather Jen had been with another guy but would probably end the same anyway.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:21 pm

Very nice of them to breakup and end on nice terms. It was only 18 days though. 2 1/2 weeks! laugh out loud I thought BIP filmed for 3 weeks..?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:15 pm

Alanna wrote:@MaxWilder, breakout the champagne, friend!! You must be as relieved as I'd be if the Ick had almost ended up with any of the girls I like from this show! laugh out loud No worries, he'll be back, 4th time's the charm! Can't wait to see him next Ette season.
I'm super flattered that you tagged me, a newbie Smiley

Having said that. They were there for just as long as the people who stayed and got (temporarily) engaged. In fact Jen and Nick didn't resurface on IG until the 28th. They were definitely among the very last few to get back online. And that night she snapped a photo of the TV monitor you get on flights. I don't know if you can snap existing photos, but I doubt that she would have posted that a few days after the fact. (Why would she?)

What I'm getting at: I think they still saw each other in Mexico, off camera, until they had to leave with the remaining cast and crew. Which would mean the actual breakup/separation happened later than the filmed breakup, which was just an act. Maybe they didn't break up at all, but separated for now?

Everything is speculation and JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:48 pm

MaxWilder wrote:...I think Nick/Jen still saw each other in Mexico, off camera, until they had to leave with the remaining cast and crew. Which would mean the actual breakup/separation happened later than the filmed breakup...
It makes sense as Jared/Caila were spotted together after they supposedly broke up on BIP

During the time Nick/Jen spent together did they develop a strong enough bond that they're willing to do whatever it takes to overcome the obstacles they'll face and begin a committed relationship in the real world? I'm not so sure JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 pm

jen689 wrote:
MaxWilder wrote:...I think Nick/Jen still saw each other in Mexico, off camera, until they had to leave with the remaining cast and crew. Which would mean the actual breakup/separation happened later than the filmed breakup...
It makes sense as Jared/Caila were spotted together after they supposedly broke up on BIP

During the time Nick/Jen spent together did they develop a strong enough bond that they're willing to do whatever it takes to overcome the obstacles they'll face and begin a committed relationship in the real world? I'm not so sure JMO
I don't think so either. Pure speculation here: Maybe she wanted to "fiancé type things" but not be recorded for the history books as the third(!) girl Nick Vile took to the fantasy suite.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
jen689 wrote:

I don't think so either. Pure speculation here: Maybe she wanted to "fiancé type things" but not be recorded for the history books as the third(!) girl Nick Vile took to the fantasy suite.

I see the appeal with this option but wouldn't she have ended it before the over night dates? Not after?  

It sounds to me like they enjoyed spending time with each other and took every opportunity to feel out the relationship. But in the end, there wasn't enough time to say, "Yes this is the one for me!" They broke up but remain amicable. Make sense to me. What were they supposed to do? Move across the country to try it out? Get engaged after ten days? Silliness. Not logical at all. Nick and Jen seem too logical and strategic to get caught in that after such a short time.

As much as I would love to watch Nick fall in love with someone who shares his feelings... I think common sense won on his third go around. Not as satisfying to watch but much more reasonable in real life. Commendable actually.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:34 pm

OnePromise wrote:I see the appeal with this option but wouldn't she have ended it before the over night dates? Not after?
You're right. I got the timing mixed up. Basically my entire theory was invalid and I wasted all that time typing it. They passed the "commit or leave now" stage, but stopped at the "get engaged or break up" stage. So they were filming until the end. I FEEL DUMB.

Last edited by MaxWilder on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:36 pm

How do we know who ended the relationship?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:42 pm

whit90 wrote:How do we know who ended the relationship?
All we know is RS says they ended their relationship after the overnight dates. For whatever reason they chose not to date in the real world as some did last season. Just as well. All the couples who decided to date in real life last season didn't last very long JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:29 pm

I knew it, because she lives in FL and she has never given any indication per her social media of leaving.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:51 am

Man. I'm still completely embarrassed that I misread RS's spoilers and came up with a ridiculous "secret off-camera relationship" theory, when they were on camera the whole time.

The finale begins with one ultimatum (commit and go on an overnight date, or break up and leave) and ends with another (get "engaged" right now, or break up and leave). I was so excited that RS's spoilers were out that I read it too quickly; thought Nick and Jen took the first breakup option; and theorized that they saw each other in Mexico, off camera, while the others were filming. According to RS they were on camera just as long as the engaged couples.

In general I've never been more wrong. I thought that Jen would be "one and done": going on TB but then staying out of BachelorWorld, not going on BiP. That she didn't "need" it; was "above" it. Once she signed up for BiP I thought the low-key girl from Ben's season would stay away from arguably the most notorious, high-profile guy there, Nick. I kept denying that they'd form a couple, that she'd be interested in him, because there was no real evidence.

And now it appears (according to RS) that she arrived and right away went for Nick, and that they went all the way. So to speak.

I'm eating a full plate of crow. Sorry if I came across as dismissive or derisive to the Nick/Jen shippers. dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f631  dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 1f623

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 56 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 35 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27