SELECT CONTENT

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 11 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 pm

She follows him and seems to be fine. I don't get this 'she's heartbroken' is coming from. They left as friends. Like most do on this farce.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Jen did hashtag #alwaysabridesmaid on her IG. laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:13 pm

Is she still following him?

I no longer see her following him on IG. But he is still following her.  Uh-oh... Trouble in Paradise.

Or the producers got to them. Who knows with this show?!?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:40 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Is it possible she was more into Nick than he was maybe into her at the end of BIP?  He's been liking a lot of other attractive womens IG post too, not just Jen's. And then there was that one cryptic IG post with the quote that seemed odd for a women that found love.

Sorry for the double post but most of the attractive women's posts have actually been in committed relationships with other people. I think he is actually being careful not to like other single women's posts. At least not the more risqué ones. Which is confusing now that it appears she is no longer following him on IG. Hmmmmm....

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:47 pm

She's still following him if you look at the web version of IG.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:52 pm

Weird. So why do both say she's following 125? Must be some bug.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 am

So Jen is still listed as one of Nick's followers. But not listed as following Nick. Jen's profile says she is following 125 people but only 123 are actually listed. So it must be a glitch. Or there is a new way I am not aware of to hide certain people you are following. Not sure about that.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:28 am

I could be wrong but I think if someone you follow temporarily deactivates their account, they'll still count toward the total. That's my theory for the 125 vs. 123 thing.

ETA: I'm blocked by two people Jen follows (I tagged them in posts that only the most humorless person would object to) and I can still see them in her list. Haha. So I don't think people can be 'hidden.' I know that a like from a deactivated account will still be counted, so it must be the deactivation thing.

ETA 2: Oooh, now she follows 116. I wonder who was purged.

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:45 pm

When I sign into Instagram on my computer Jen is following Jared, Daniel, Marcus, Brady, Elan, Nick and Jorge the bartender

When I use the Instagram app on my iPad Jared, Daniel, Marcus, Brady and Elan are listed. Nick and Jorge the bartender aren't listed

I didn't check any of the women from the franchise

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:56 pm

Partial list.
IG jensav11

https://www.instagram.com/jensav11/?hl=en

dreamjob - Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 11 Captur13

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:47 pm

She's down to 109. Alas, Nick is not a victim of the purge and I doubt he will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:07 pm

MaxWilder wrote:She's down to 109. Alas, Nick is not a victim of the purge and I doubt he will be.

Ick is someone you publically repudiate on TV, not silently purge on IG. JMO. 2pop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 56 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 33 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jennifer Saviano - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+83
MiaHawk
SueSt
shaughnessyb
Frosty1
nan27