SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 68 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:02 pm

Duke702 wrote:Exactly, what's he going to do after this? He'll be engaged because he has to be after all this. But what's next, DWTS? The couples that make it usually move out of La. But is he going to stay in La and keep trying modeling? Keep trying to work with the franchise? POost more shirtless selfies. He seems very into himself, so if he didn't give it up for Jen, I don't see him giving it up for his fiancé. jmo. The true test of how genuine he is, is to see what happens after. I want to like him and root for him, but I'm skeptical. We will see.
I wonder about this too. He seems to really like living in LA..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 68 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:35 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Exactly, what's he going to do after this? He'll be engaged because he has to be after all this. But what's next, DWTS? The couples that make it usually move out of La. But is he going to stay in La and keep trying modeling? Keep trying to work with the franchise? POost more shirtless selfies. He seems very into himself, so if he didn't give it up for Jen, I don't see him giving it up for his fiancé. jmo. The true test of how genuine he is, is to see what happens after. I want to like him and root for him, but I'm skeptical. We will see.
I wonder about this too. He seems to really like living in LA..
He will choose whaever f1 will be okay to be along this ride with him imo. No way is he moving to Wisconsin to be a soccer dad or whatever BS he'll tell us night 1. All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:05 pm

Here's the link to the Lauren H interview this morning. Sounds like Jen & Nick were still a couple as of a week ago.   Jen was out in LA recently and not for Bachelor related stuff, so she could have been spending time with Nick then.  I think this is probably true. Lauren is one of Jens best friends and based on Jen's reactions lately and unfollowing this makes sense.
But it's nothing new for a Guy to ditch a girlfriend to go on the Bachelorette. They just usually get a lot of heat for it.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Meh. Lauren H just wants to be relevant as does Jen. Heck, they ALL do. It's why they go back on for more.

If these girls really want to be relevant they should take a page out of Nick's book and stop whining on SM and instead just go back as a repeat contestant and keep doing it (and make sure they are F2 at least 2x while they are at it) until they are the Bette.

These girls are too dumb to realize the whole "woe is me" thing doesn't work and will not work other than to get them a few more followers and shilling opportunities (which is probably why they are doing it, imo and more power to them).

As for whatever Jen and co may have to say? Who cares. Nick has had years of a million times worse things said about him and he's now the Bachelor.  peace

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Here's the link to the Lauren H interview this morning. Sounds like Jen & Nick were still a couple as of a week ago.   Jen was out in LA recently and not for Bachelor related stuff, so she could have been spending time with Nick then.  I think this is probably true. Lauren is one of Jens best friends and based on Jen's reactions lately and unfollowing this makes sense.
But it's nothing new for a Guy to ditch a girlfriend to go on the Bachelorette. They just usually get a lot of heat for it.
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/09/01/new-bachelor-nick-viall-ditched-girlfriend-jen-saviano-to-be-on-show-lauren-himle-dishes/

Hmmm, if Lauren H is saying this as one of Jen's best friends then obviously Jen must be 'ok' with this going public. Seems a bit blatant of Lauren to wade in when it's not her business to air this information, surely Jen would be the one. Also it doesn't match what Jen's mum posted on the forum here, that seemed to suggest they broke things off a while ago. Also doesn't tie in with Nick being asked the day before they announced it on After Paradise, I mean he would have to send a text the night before and I just don't believe that is what happened at all.
If he did break things off to be bachelor then that's pretty awful but it seemed to me that things were not going to work out on BIP and even if they tried after the finale then broke it off then fair enough to both parties.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:15 pm

IMO Jen is cool with Lauren saying what she did, as Lauren visited her in FL this weekend, so I think what she said is true. Maybe her Mom didn't know the nitty gritty? Interested to see what Jen herself says, if anything. Jmo but if this is the case, Nick and her would still be dating if Luke was the Bachelor instead, which is messed up. But guess they just weren't meant to be anyway.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Duke702 wrote:IMO Jen is cool with Lauren saying what she did, as Lauren visited her in FL this weekend, so I think what she said is true. Maybe her Mom didn't know the nitty gritty? Interested to see what Jen herself says, if anything. Jmo but if this is the case, Nick and her would still be dating if Luke was the Bachelor instead, which is messed up. But guess they just weren't meant to be anyway.

If that is the case, Jen is lucky, she would have held on just to eventually be dumped for something better. Jen, just like all of us, deserves someone who finds her to be enough just as she is and not be with someone who will dump her for the next good thing to come along. In a short while Jen will see how lucky she really is. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Hmm...this is not the Jen thread.
Second--this issue was addressed quite well in her thread by her mother.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:55 pm

How I see it is that Nick probably knew deep down that it wasn't going anywhere, which is why he apparently broke up with her at the end of Paradise. But they kept in touch and there were still feelings there on both sides (as Jen's mom said) so they decided to see where it goes on the down-low. But then Nick gets offered the Bachelor gig and he has to decide whether to take this once in a lifetime opportunity, massive paycheck and the chance to meet someone he clicks with from the get-go OR to continue long-distance dating this woman he was already ready to say goodbye to once before. Not much of a choice really. I don't think his relationship with Jen would've gone far anyway, since it rarely works when the woman is more invested. It's good for both of them that they didn't end up wasting any more of each other's time and feelings. Might sting now, but that's just life. Live and learn.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:40 pm

IMO Their's was a romance novel with blank pages after the first chapter because there was nothing inspiring to write about.
It began with an obvious physical attraction then entirely skipped the "honeymoon phase" and instead basically flatlined.  1 & 1/2 weeks in?  Red flag, red flag, red flag.
Doesn't matter how great a person both may be, they didn't have any flirty momentum, no smouldering embers, no nothing much as a couple. Caila & Jared met 1 day earlier and they had loads of affection which I think is how people feel when they meet someone new and start dating.
According to Twitter comments, viewers barely mentioned the Jen/Nick coupling because it was just there and together they were as dynamic as a sloth and a branch. It wasn't anything special for either one of them.
Don't know much about Jen but I assume her former relationships started with much more excitement on her end.  We know Nick has been a lot more energized.
 So, they both tried something different from their norm and even though there was no conflict there also was no future in the romantic sense.
They are both better off with someone else.
A permanent breakup, in the romantic sense, was inevitable.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:03 pm

yeah I really was hoping they would work out but even watching it before Nick was announced Bachelor while they seemed attracted it wasn't clicking on a more deep level. I also know that while they like one another SM posts constantly like many have said no one has caught them together except for one weekend in LA. I'm sure maybe they tried it out and had lingering feelings of some sort but you would think with all of the engaged couples somehow being caught in public/ out and about without worry that they wouldn't be hesitant to meet up more frequently than it appears they have. JMO.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:06 pm

I think they look bored with each other. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 71 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430