SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:32 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BJjkcQEA-WC/?taken-by=bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

awwww  Great photo and so much tenderness there.

This picture is gorgeous  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 1f60d  by @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

:shocked!: rofl
Ok ok I just can't wait any longer for anyone to notice something.  Or maybe I'm delusional - say it isn't so giggling
Firstly, I agree that this is a beautiful image and embodies genuine tenderness HOWEVER i think it has been digitally manipulated.  Can you spot it?
:detective

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:57 pm

Notarose I have no idea what you are talking about LOL
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:29 pm

lleyki wrote:
@lleyki , the editing comments were made before the whole Brett indecision thing was aired & IMO he didn't mean it in a "too polite in order to spare others' feelings" way but more a "purposely saying something to sound good" way.

He may have said it in an interview before the episode aired but these episodes are taped. In other words, the stuff with Brett and his conversation with Carly all happened before that interview. So it is very possible he was thinking of and remembering the Brett situation and maybe other things when referring to her editing herself.

I don't know Nick so I can't say exactly what he meant. All I'm saying is there is often a knee jerk reaction when words like authentic, editing oneself, not being real, etc. are used, to just assume someone thinks a person is fake or it's a negative against the person and I don't necessarily agree. I don't think Nick's comment was only in relation to Caila being too polite but I do think it could be that he feels she's always so aware of what people will think or say or how she'll be judged that she's not always being her authentic self.

And Nick is not god so I'm not saying that opinion of his is right. He may have Caila all wrong. I'm just saying I don't think it necessarily means he thinks she's a bad person or it's meant to be this awful judgement of her character and who she is. Just my opinion.

And switching gears, that's a really beautiful picture of Nick and Jen.
I'm aware that these episodes are taped - I guess what I was trying to say was that the Brett ep wasn't being discussed (it was the Emily rejection ep) so there wasn't a direct correlation between what he was saying and the indecision. My interpretation of it was that he thought the girls who were rejected by Jared for Caila were authentic as opposed to "people" who edit themselves. He left it to the listener/viewer to determine who he was talking about but I used my own interpretation based on the characters involved. My interpretation also was that it was meant in an unfavourable angle and not the "too polite to hurt feelings" angle that was later presented on the show. But this is just my interpretation so it's certainly possible Nick was thinking any number of things including the Brett thing when providing this opinion - I just think he was referring to something else. 

And you're right, Nick's opinion is certainly not the be all and end all - I guess I was just looking to discuss everything in relation to the whole AI situation at that time. And I understand how perhaps the authentic, editing, etc. comments can be taken in a mainly observational manner - I myself just tend to view it as shade when discussed alongside the Emily/AI "authenticity". 

But yes, I agree with changing gears Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:44 pm

@notarose I don't see anything changed in the pic. Jen's one hand is on Nick's arm.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Clue:
A Midsummer Night's Dream

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Now I'm so curious laugh out loud
I'm drawing a blank on the Midsummer clue ...
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:29 pm

notarose wrote:Clue:

Clue: hockey

Last edited by notarose on Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:44 pm

Perhaps you need to tell us. I have no clue. question

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:46 pm

notarose wrote:

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698
Ok, last one.

Clue: different story: silvan

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Nope. I've got nothing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:56 pm

notarose wrote:
notarose wrote:

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 3806527698
Ok, last one.

Clue: different story: silvan

Nick's ears? Puck? no idea

Nick looks like an elf from Midsummer Night's Dream?

Last edited by Beagle on Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:05 pm

Add me to the "I got nothing" crowd.

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430