SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:52 pm

quietpal wrote:Yep. I've enjoyed watching him from the beginning, but only from afar. Don't follow him outside of whatever reality show he's on. He does make for great entertainment, though, so I'll probably be sucked in like a vortex as long as he's on tv. Imo

We share the same space cantstopl
Shall I bring wine or whiskey on Monday?

Last edited by notarose on Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:14 pm

I liked Nick on Andi's season and that's it so agree with Kasha. It's his life but he seems farther away from what he said he wanted back then, imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:29 pm

albean99 wrote:I liked Nick on Andi's season and that's it so agree with Kasha. It's his life but he seems farther away from what he said he wanted back then, imo.

Maybe that particular experience was an eye opener for Nick, which I think it's very likely. He came from a big family, been working hard before the show and been very supportive in help raising the little siblings, he may found it fascinating about the LA life, the media industry and the attention.

His lifestyle or his work may have changed, but I don't see his character has changed, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:30 pm

I guess I should clarify that I was unhappy to see any cast on Kaitlyn's season, with the exception of Kaitlyn and Chris Manson. IMO T-R-A-S-H

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:46 pm

notarose wrote:I remain a Nick fan.
The thing is that everyone who appears on any show does so knowing that it's a show.  Each viewer owns their own reaction and builds there own interpretation not only of events that occur but a construct of who each "character" is.  Then IMO, it's done. I know who I think Nick is but also realize that enjoying tv Nick and SM Nick is just a pleasurable distraction from the grind of my daily life. He owes me nothing beyond that; I have no further expectation.  He satisfies my need.  I'm sufficiently quenched.
Good Post I agree

I especially agree with the part in your post that Nick owes me nothing. It doesn't matter to me where he lives or what he does for a living. For me I enjoy watching him on my TV as I find him interesting to watch and one of the few people from this franchise that I find interesting.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Not my circus, not my monkeys. .

Kasha has used her catch phrase! giggling This season is now officially getting interesting! 2pop
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:11 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJjkcQEA-WC/?taken-by=bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:28 am

Aww...what a sweet picture.  I love it!
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:59 am

notarose wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BJjkcQEA-WC/?taken-by=bachelorette.spoilers_recaps

awwww  Great photo and so much tenderness there.

This picture is gorgeous  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f60d by @bachelorette.spoilers_recaps
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:34 am

notarose wrote:
quietpal wrote:Yep. I've enjoyed watching him from the beginning, but only from afar. Don't follow him outside of whatever reality show he's on. He does make for great entertainment, though, so I'll probably be sucked in like a vortex as long as he's on tv. Imo

We share the same space cantstopl
Shall I bring wine or whiskey on Monday?
Both. laugh out loud

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:54 am

@lleyki , the editing comments were made before the whole Brett indecision thing was aired & IMO he didn't mean it in a "too polite in order to spare others' feelings" way but more a "purposely saying something to sound good" way.

He may have said it in an interview before the episode aired but these episodes are taped. In other words, the stuff with Brett and his conversation with Carly all happened before that interview. So it is very possible he was thinking of and remembering the Brett situation and maybe other things when referring to her editing herself.

I don't know Nick so I can't say exactly what he meant. All I'm saying is there is often a knee jerk reaction when words like authentic, editing oneself, not being real, etc. are used, to just assume someone thinks a person is fake or it's a negative against the person and I don't necessarily agree. I don't think Nick's comment was only in relation to Caila being too polite but I do think it could be that he feels she's always so aware of what people will think or say or how she'll be judged that she's not always being her authentic self.

And Nick is not god so I'm not saying that opinion of his is right. He may have Caila all wrong. I'm just saying I don't think it necessarily means he thinks she's a bad person or it's meant to be this awful judgement of her character and who she is. Just my opinion.

And switching gears, that's a really beautiful picture of Nick and Jen.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:20 pm

Seabear wrote:My opinion of Nick changed when he used a charity for self promotion and made false promises in the quest of soliciting donations. I was beyond annoyed because I have run a non profit for years and this is an absolute No No in my opinion. After that Fact....I removed Nick from the pedestal I had put him on and took off my rose colored glasses.
A few months later I was at an event for hours as was Nick. I was not impressed. Nick IMO comes across as insecure and desperate for attention. LA has a way of changing people and for those seeking attention it is not a change for the better...IMO.
I will say all this is my opinion based on my personal experience. I will also say I have lots of experience with the LA entertainment world. In general terms without specifics.....this is what changed my TV perception of Nick to my RL perception of Nick.
JMO Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 1f600

Can you elaborate on this @Seabear? I'm curious, but if you can't that's OK. TIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 71 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430