SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:55 pm

He is winning Ashley I's Next Bachelor poll though. cheeky

https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/766693224152899584

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:58 pm

I also saw that Jen tweeted to Ashley just now about how she got Nick before Ashley arrived (although it was edited like it was after the fact) with an emoji like she got him first.

I don't see Nick becoming the bachelor (I think it's a done deal with Luke, imo) but the support for him is good to see.

I don't know if Ashley knows, she could just be going by RS spoilers. Also, her wording is interesting because Ashley says if Nick is not "engaged" and not whether he is in a relationship...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:20 pm

notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:Ok. Ashley is close friends with Nick. She would definitely know if Nick is with Jen. If she's retweeting this, it makes me think Nick is single.

https://twitter.com/ashleyiaco/status/766691713876307968

Do you think Ashley I is the type of person Nick would confide in?

According to her he's her close confident. I can't see her not aware of the status of his relationship. hmmm
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:22 pm

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:
Beagle wrote:Ok. Ashley is close friends with Nick. She would definitely know if Nick is with Jen. If she's retweeting this, it makes me think Nick is single.

According to her he's her close confident. I can't see her not aware of the status of his relationship. hmmm

She's also claiming that Jared is her boyfriend who doesn't touch her. Just saying.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:24 pm

Ashley calls everyone her "close friend" though, I don't believe anything she says. Jared is her best friend, Nick is her close friend, Caila is her backstabbing whore of a friend.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Beagle wrote:
notarose wrote:

Yes, she confides in him however IMO I think it's 1-sided. He has a lot of self aware mature men & women in his life to take on that role if he so desires. Ashley, as we've seen, confides in anyone who will listen to her.
JMO Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:26 pm

The poll says if he doesn't find love, the Bachelor gig should happen. In other words they're not giving any spoilers away about what does or doesn't happen in BIP. Also, I wouldn't read more into this than Ashley being one more person going on about how great Nick is.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:27 pm

I don't doubt Nick and AshleyI are close, but I think as being confidents, it might be one sided. He listens to her problems and dishes out advice, and she rarely listens to his advice. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:27 pm

The only thing that gives me doubt is that they don't seem to meet up very often, so even though I would love for him to find love, I am not sure if he and Jen are dating in real life. JMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:30 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't doubt Nick and AshleyI are close, but I think as being confidents, it might be one sided. He listens to her problems and dishes out advice, and she rarely listens to his advice. Jmo.

rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Just because Nick is Ashley's closest confidant doesn't mean Ashley is Nick's closet confidant (I highly doubt Ashley comes near to the top of the list that Nick confides in).

That being said, Ashley's tweet emphasized if Nick was engaged (which is something Ashley could get from RS spoilers). I highly doubt Ashley knows whether they are together though and Jen's mom liking pics of Nick and Jen makes me think that at the very least there may still be something there still. I don't see the reason her mom would like pics of Nick and Jen together and about them being an amazing couple if they aren't together unless she wants them to be together
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:35 pm

It's funny that she calls him her closest confidant, when on the show after nick told her she would never be with Jared she said "what does Nick know anyway".

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 71 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 59 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430