SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 71 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:17 pm

That Afterbuzz interview was great. So many details of what's going on in the show. Also, I got the vibe from that interview that Nick and Jen are still seeing each other.

https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/765578893117919232
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beagle Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:24 pm

traveler90 wrote:Just saw this tweet from Nick laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/765227986291261440

Nick Viall Verified account
‏@viallnicholas28
Can we all just leave this @JoshMurray81  alone tonight

poor guy, getting all the heat because of a #growna$$man

This other Josh was live tweeting last night. He's a riot. I started following him on twitter and I'm laughing like an idiot at everything he post. Love it. dreamjob - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:26 pm

Yes, I'm starting to have my hopes up even more now Hugesmile :nervous but he was so "adamant" to not give away much (didn't even want to confirm Jen's presence even though we've seen her in the preview and Amanda spoiled her participation in the blog)... but did confirm he spoke openly to all the women about his "interest" in Jen ... although denied ever talking about going to BIP only for Jen ... that I'm very curious how he's going to behave/communicate on SM now, after she joins the show officially ... since he didn't give much of his "love for her" away in his tweets/IG ... and we know Nick, when he wants to be supportive and positive to the woman he respects ... he gives them shout-outs more often ... but he's been exeptionally quiet regarding her ... instead he sent so many ILYs (olive juice) to the twins (and now we know who "gave him a chance" at love).

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:55 pm

There's some hardcore Nick fans who are men too.  yes
Jen liked this post (also as a tweet) by one of Nick's fans and Haley quote retweeted it too

When you get way to into #thebachelor way to go @nickviall @hfergie11 by @michaelbmagic

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:57 pm

Beagle wrote:
traveler90 wrote:Just saw this tweet from Nick laugh out loud
https://twitter.com/viallnicholas28/status/765227986291261440

Nick Viall Verified account
‏@viallnicholas28
Can we all just leave this @JoshMurray81  alone tonight

poor guy, getting all the heat because of a #growna$$man

This other Josh was live tweeting last night. He's a riot. I started following him on twitter and I'm laughing like an idiot at everything he post. Love it. dreamjob - Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698

I caught a couple of his tweets last night as well. laugh out loud

Jared Johns ‏@Trigg14  21h
@JoshMurray81 @viallnicholas28 you guys going at each other is great.  It reminds me of  high school when us  would go after the same girl.

Josh MurrayVerified account
‏@JoshMurray81
@Trigg14 @viallnicholas28 I give up! You can have her

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:16 pm

I liked his perspective on the AfterBuzz show and I liked his take on editing/non-editing. He seemed very even keel. I think he's learned a lot based on his responses and not giving anything away. Looking forward to tonight.
Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:43 pm

traveler90 wrote:With Jen liking so many positive things on SM about Nick, I think that they are still together in some way. If not, then it's nice to see that they departed on good terms and that she has such a high opinion of him Smiley

IMO what makes it challenging to know is that Jen might be similar to Nick in a lot of ways which I think is a much better balance for a Nick relationship but also means they would both naturally remain positive toward each other even if broken up because there would be genuine respect in the mix.
Still hoping for .... to be continued.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:55 pm

notarose wrote:
traveler90 wrote:With Jen liking so many positive things on SM about Nick, I think that they are still together in some way. If not, then it's nice to see that they departed on good terms and that she has such a high opinion of him Smiley

IMO what makes it challenging to know is that Jen might be similar to Nick in a lot of ways which I think is a much  better balance for a Nick relationship but also means they would both naturally remain positive toward each other even if broken up because there would be genuine respect in the mix.
Still hoping for .... to be continued.
I don't follow Jen on SM and I barely remember her from Ben's season, so I'm curious to learn more about her and how well her and Nick fit together Smiley
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:25 pm

AfterBuzz was perfect. And although this was a hot topic here, I am glad that he cleared up the Amanda blog issue. I continue to have the utmost respect for Nick in these matters. He is forthcoming, honest and insightful.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:30 pm

Link to the article

“Josh has referred to editing. I would disagree. Again, the general, like every conversation doesn’t necessarily get aired and so, but that was the general feeling in the house, that Josh came in and went out with Amanda and we had a conversation. I was surprised by the approach Josh took…”

“Amanda wrote a blog… I read it… it is generally mostly true… the conversation that Amanda was referring to that you did not get to see was basically… we talked about the nice time that we had and we expressed to each other how much we both wanted to continue to get to know each other and that we were both aware of the fact that we had only been there for about a few days and that we knew that at that point, there would be new guys coming in and there might other women and that we both wanted to, we were still open to that. We both said to each other, I think one thing I said to her, ‘No matter what, let’s be mature about this. Lets be upfront so that if something happens where you want to go a different direction, let’s just let the other person know, cause no matter what, we’ll be friends at the end of this and maybe we’ll hit it off’… We were both on the same page.”

“Amanda wrote a blog… I read it… it is generally mostly true… the conversation that Amanda was referring to that you did not get to see was basically… we talked about the nice time that we had and we expressed to each other how much we both wanted to continue to get to know each other and that we were both aware of the fact that we had only been there for about a few days and that we knew that at that point, there would be new guys coming in and there might other women and that we both wanted to, we were still open to that. We both said to each other, I think one thing I said to her, ‘No matter what, let’s be mature about this. Lets be upfront so that if something happens where you want to go a different direction, let’s just let the other person know, cause no matter what, we’ll be friends at the end of this and maybe we’ll hit it off’… We were both on the same page.”

“As far as the Jen stuff… I did tell them at one point that this Jen girl, who you may or may not see in Paradise, was very attractive and I was very interested in meeting her. I never told anyone that I was coming for anyone specifically. I did tell Amanda when we went out that Jen, when she asked, I was like, ‘Listen, I want to meet Jen. I’m curious about her.’ I was upfront with that. I certainly never told Amanda we should date other people and that I only came for Jen or anything like that…”

Love this scene: (link)
https://max-media.imgix.net/transfers/2016/8/16/4f87a4c980b5baf8a8b9217bbbd95656c102c1b1.gif

Last edited by happygolucky on Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:36 pm

sdmom wrote:To me, this is what Nick means: I don't know much about this guy Josh.  I've heard things about him but I don't know if it's true. Find out yourself. Ask questions so you can learn more about this guy and make your own decision.

That's not throwing anyone under the bus. IMO.
"
But here is a question...what if in tonight's episode, Josh approaches Jennifer and says "I don't know much about this guy Nick. I've heard things about him etc etc " and I am here to warn you....what would the response be? I ask this because Nick was thrown under the bus too in Andi's book. Why is it okay for Nick to be all innocent approaching Amanda out of "concern" but let's see what happens if anyone dares to say anything about Nick. It seems unjust to me- just my (unpopular) opinion.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Because Andi was engaged to Josh and the book is way more about Josh. There is nothing about Nick being mentally abusive, controlling, etc. There is only a little bit about Nick, and the stuff about him isn't that bad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 71 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 57 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430