SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 30 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Bachelor-paradise_0
http://www.ibtimes.com/bachelor-paradise-season-3-spoilers-who-coupled-who-got-eliminated-josh-steals-nicks-2398955
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:46 pm

Nick did an interview with E! http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/786459/nick-viall-sounds-off-on-reignited-rivalry-with-josh-murray-and-why-andi-dorfman-will-like-bachelor-in-paradise

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:47 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-l2SpQyG96tVfd301G
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:49 pm

I love this quote from the interview:

I'm familiar with the book, I'm in it a little bit. I don't know Andi to be the most honest person. What Andi does is she has a tendency of omitting information," he said. "That being said, the things that are written about me, as far as like the events that happened and things that were said, a large part of it did happen, so I can't say that it's a fictional book. It might be missing some information, but a lot of the things she wrote about did happen, I think Josh would want you to believe that it's a totally fictional book, and it's hard for me knowing what's written about it me and what happened that it is fictional. So I think that conversation will come up."

http://www.eonline.com/ca/news/786459/nick-viall-sounds-off-on-reignited-rivalry-with-josh-murray-and-why-andi-dorfman-will-like-bachelor-in-paradise

Nick manages to take a dig at both Andi and Josh...all with a sense of humour and a smile on his face. Love Sarah's reactions to his answers.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:30 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 CpYkH0wUAAQiPMp
E! Online TV Scoop ‏@eonlineTV
Nick vs. Josh shakes up #BachelorinParadise and we're getting some major déjà vu: http://eonli.ne/2aBh2hH
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:36 pm

I don't even think he's taking a dig at either of those idiots because they screw themselves over all on their own. He's just speaking the freaking common sense truth imo. Thank heavens for one reasonable person in this circus!! 

I need to go lie down laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:58 pm

Nice to see some of his critics are starting to see some of his real traits.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 CpdP-v6UIAEmUp7
Bachelor in Paradise ‏@BachParadise
"Just a couple of dudes laying together with no shirt on." - Nick
#BachelorInParadise
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:34 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't even think he's taking a dig at either of those idiots because they screw themselves over all on their own. He's just speaking the freaking common sense truth imo. Thank heavens for one reasonable person in this circus!! 

Those are the best digs because they are true. That is the beauty of it. He wasn't being nasty, just telling the truth...that just so happened to put a little dig in there on top of it. JMO but I think he knew exactly what he was doing. yes

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:37 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't even think he's taking a dig at either of those idiots because they screw themselves over all on their own. He's just speaking the freaking common sense truth imo. Thank heavens for one reasonable person in this circus!! 

Checking your temperature. speechless

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:13 am

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/bachelorinparadise-season-3-bachelor-in-paradise-bip-l46Cv7yZvLtMiT6bm
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:46 am

Sprite wrote:

Those are the best digs because they are true. That is the beauty of it. He wasn't being nasty, just telling the truth...that just so happened to put a little dig in there on top of it. JMO but I think he knew exactly what he was doing. yes
Wait! Stop the earth! Do I read Alanna seeing "positive" Nick? giggling I actually agree with Alanna, that I don't think he was intentionally digging anyone (with his way of thinking, IMO), just spoke "his truth", the way he sees it, because that's Nick, he doesn't shy away from speaking his mind ... if asked ... but it happens to be something people might not want to hear (about themselves) so ... it can cause some discontent from other party. And for that Nick, being himself, is ready ... as we've seen from that infamous ATFR. But I can't stop Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 30 3806527698  how the "truth" is coming out  ... "the plane rant" sounds more accurate as the time goes by.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 71 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 50 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430