SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 26 of 71 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by babs Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:46 pm

Wow!  If Nick is engaged then TPTB really broke the bank at Neil Lane this season.  I would love it if this is true.  Nick and Jen look like they belong together.

Last edited by babs on Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:47 pm

bronco18 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe 2 of the 3 engagements are not real and they are actually hiding a real one?

I fancy your thinking, Kasha. Perhaps one of the *spoiled* engagements is actually not an engagement, but rather dating in the real world, and Nick and Jen are engaged question

Maybe that is why they have "Runner-up" under his name this season.  Then they have him losing the girl to Josh, so to speak, in previews so that the public believes he is a runner-up again this show.  

IMO, they left as good friends to date in RL with potential for becoming more.  There hasn't been any major sightings of them together and/or travel on Nick's part to Florida it appears.  no idea
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:49 pm

RS is usually right with his spoilers for BIP. He said Nick didn't get engaged to Jen JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:03 pm

oops
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:04 pm

MaxWilder wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Maybe 2 of the 3 engagements are not real and they are actually hiding a real one?
TPTB don't seem to care that much keeping BiP engagements secret. The couple spotted together at Target yesterday apparently weren't concerned about a lawsuit. I doubt the producers care enough to engage in that sort of trickery.

Personally, I think that couple was given a green light to be seen and carry on to hype up the audience and following. It seems to be working. People seem eager to tune in and see their love unfold. I think they were told to not worry about repercussions.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:55 pm

I'm very happy for both Nick and Josh, hopefully, after this week of bs with the "(staged) fight", Jen arrives and we have a great season to watch both couples romance the rest of the show.

Except, per RS's spoilers, the big blowup with Josh happens later in the season because it is precipitated by the twins warning Amanda about him on their way out and they leave mid-season. So Jen would already be there when Josh goes off and apparently jumps to Nick as the one instigating the cast against him.

Yeah I'm scratch at the spoiler. We even see Nick in an ITM saying that he's in love and they spend the night in the fantasy suite but then he supposedly breaks up with her. I understand not getting engaged but why not at least try to date Jen? To me it seems like they still are into each other post-show.

It's possible that RS is just wrong about the breakup. He got it right that they're not engaged but maybe is wrong on their breaking up and instead they end the season ambiguously and have continued to date.

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:33 pm

My own prediction is that they aren't engaged and not overtly trying something but not shutting down the possibility either.

Nick seems to have complicated relationships that aren't black and white, for example Julie Berry relationship. Where they are between friends and GF/BF but more than friends with benefits. all IMO.

One interesting thing too is that Jenn and Nick appeared to resurface the same day as the couples that got engaged which to me indicates they didn't just break up as otherwise why would they have spent the same extra couple days in Mexico as the engaged couples post filming.

sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:49 pm

I think it is a ratings ploy to show Nick (who the show chose to label "Runner up")  in previews looking at engagement rings and seemingly torn\conflicted about whether to propose.  It's a win-win to draw viewers.   Non fans of Nick will tune in drooling at the prospect of Nick proposing and getting rejected again. Nick fans will tune in hoping to see him finally "win"  with an engagement.

Having lived through the bubble twice, and gotten burned twice, I think Nick probably went to Mexico with realistic expectations- to see if he would meet a woman he connected with, and if so, quietly continue dating in real life.  I really doubt he was thinking of proposing after 2 weeks.  To "officially"  leave Paradise as a couple, Nick and Jen  would be inviting scrutiny for  a new dating relationship.   Makes sense to me  that   Nick and Jen would choose to "break up" for show purposes, and try quietly dating in real life, fly under the radar (except for super sleuthers of course Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887 ) .

JMO.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Aug 05, 2016 8:27 pm

I think they make all the guys still standing at the end look at rings just in case, since there only seem to be two options these days, engagement or breakup. Maybe Nick even picked out a ring, but then decided against proposing. I do suspect they're not totally done however, since Jen seems very fond of Nick and not like someone who got dumped. And they clearly spent some time together in LA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:05 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I think it is a ratings ploy to show Nick (who the show chose to label "Runner up")  in previews looking at engagement rings and seemingly torn\conflicted about whether to propose.  It's a win-win to draw viewers.   Non fans of Nick will tune in drooling at the prospect of Nick proposing and getting rejected again. Nick fans will tune in hoping to see him finally "win"  with an engagement.

Having lived through the bubble twice, and gotten burned twice, I think Nick probably went to Mexico with realistic expectations- to see if he would meet a woman he connected with, and if so, quietly continue dating in real life.  I really doubt he was thinking of proposing after 2 weeks.  To "officially"  leave Paradise as a couple, Nick and Jen  would be inviting scrutiny for  a new dating relationship.   Makes sense to me  that   Nick and Jen would choose to "break up" for show purposes, and try quietly dating in real life, fly under the radar (except for super sleuthers of course Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 26 2498057887 ) .

JMO.

I agree, and when they show Nick looking at rings viewers will freak out and the producers will get exactly what they want, a reaction. I also think that Nick had realistic expectations, he seems very level-headed especially compared to a lot of the other cast members. I'm sure he went in with the mindset of, "if I meet someone and we hit it off romantically, we can see where it goes, and if not I can at least hopefully walk away with some nice friendships." Even though he didn't get engaged to Jen, I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that they walked away with mutual respect for one another and a very nice friendship. Heck, judging by his SM he appears to get along quite well with the twins. I'm also interested in seeing his interactions with the other female cast members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Nick's hanging out with the twins again today (and Becca) in Santa Monica based on SC. The women in this franchise do seem to really love him. I don't know if he still hangs out with any of his old pre-bachelorette friends anymore though. Seems like now I only see him with that "LA Confidant" (Bach groupie) and Bach people. I think this franchise has truly become the sole focus of his life right now.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:22 pm

Beach Lover wrote:Nick's hanging out with the twins again today (and Becca) in Santa Monica based on SC.  The women in this franchise do seem to really love him.  I don't know if he still hangs out with any of his old pre-bachelorette friends anymore though. Seems like now I only see him with that "LA Confidant" (Bach groupie) and Bach people. I think this franchise has truly become the sole focus of his life right now.

Aren't his pre-Bachelorette friends in Chicago/Milwaukee?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 71 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 48 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430