SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 25 of 71 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:15 pm

I agree GA, I also think they are engaged.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:16 pm

She's gorgeous. I thought she was pretty on Ben's season but I just had a quick look at her IG.

Very pretty. IG jensav11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:21 pm

I don't get the impression that they are engaged but Jenick's post-show actions are similar to Jaila's to me. I think at the very least they could be be casually dating. Whatever they are I am glad they appear to still be friendly since the last two times weren't for Nick.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:26 pm

I caught up on the episode and Nick is looking really good. He is more relaxed and not as competitive as he was on the Bette. 

I am excited to see his relationship with Jen unfold. Hopefully  Jenick is a thing after paradise.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f49b  Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:31 pm

Has Nick gone MIA lately where he could meet up with Jen?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:35 pm

MiniDiva wrote:Has Nick gone MIA lately where he could meet up with Jen?  

There's this.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:07 pm

I'm betting that's bogus staged footage inserted into the trailer to get people talking. If they were engaged, I don't see how RS would have learned about only 3 of the 4 engagements when they all took place in the same setting, probably the same day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Maybe 2 of the 3 engagements are not real and they are actually hiding a real one?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe 2 of the 3 engagements are not real and they are actually hiding a real one?

I fancy your thinking, Kasha. Perhaps one of the *spoiled* engagements is actually not an engagement, but rather dating in the real world, and Nick and Jen are engaged question
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:26 pm

Here's some more screencaps from the preview of Nick.

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Nickwh10

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Nickwh11

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 25 Nickwh10

Source: my screencaps
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:47 pm

It's also very possible that they had Nick look at engagement rings with the idea of misdirection and he never actually planned to ask Jen. He does look like he struggles with a decision per the screen caps. Maybe he just couldn't bring himself to attempt a third time with the chance of being turned down again. And maybe they just left with the possibility of a relationship in the future. All the possibilities are so much better this year than the past two years.

Also, they have footage of the three engagements. And the pairs of hand do not match Nick and Jen's. I think it happened similar to what RS said. I only question if they left "together". It would be the smartest thing to do to leave officially "just friends" with the possibility of something in the future. Less pressure overall.

Last edited by OnePromise on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:58 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Maybe 2 of the 3 engagements are not real and they are actually hiding a real one?
TPTB don't seem to care that much keeping BiP engagements secret. The couple spotted together at Target yesterday apparently weren't concerned about a lawsuit. I doubt the producers care enough to engage in that sort of trickery.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 71 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 48 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+82
suzq
Mommyof2
Litta123
Seabear
Nonina430