SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LukeForBachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:18 pm

*sigh* all great moments! Even that goodbye he made perfect. Sad.
*Deep breathe
*SQT in Uraguay after his thank you and before he kisses her-his look and little smile
*1st 1on1 at dinner-the way he said ‘yes’ when she asked if he’d accept the rose and of course his whole ‘that’s what gives me chills’
*That first kiss
*Seriously, anytime Luke talks

Now that I know they're not a couple, it makes me kind of mad they played the Dan + Shay song over that heart scene, knowing they don't end up together!! Could've been such a special moment.

Back to top Go down

LukeForBachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:19 pm

2% for Chris Harrison!  giggling

Yes, all signs point to Luke.  Are we ready for this?

Bachelor Spoilers IG is posting today:

Looks like your next bachelor will be Luke. I will post if I hear any different
#thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelornation

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:21 pm

MiniDiva wrote:2% for Chris Charrison!  giggling

Yes, all signs point to Luke.  Are we ready for this?

Bachelor Spoilers IG is posting today:

Looks like your next bachelor will be Luke. I will post if I hear any different
#thebachelor #thebachelorette #bachelornation

Ohhhh interesting I wonder if they have inside info or just going by what RS has been saying! Anyways yes please bring on a season of Luke LukeForBachelor - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 65 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:35 pm

Lost17 wrote:*sigh* all great moments! Even that goodbye he made perfect. Sad.
*Deep breathe
*SQT in Uraguay after his thank you and before he kisses her-his look and little smile
*1st 1on1 at dinner-the way he said ‘yes’ when she asked if he’d accept the rose and of course his whole ‘that’s what gives me chills’
*That first kiss

Now that I know they're not a couple, it makes me kind of mad they played the Dan + Shay song over that heart scene, knowing they don't end up together!! Could've been such a special moment.

I love it when he gives her that little smile right before kissing her. I caught it in the fan videos and didn't in the scene. He was the one who really pulled her aside, first thing, to let her know how much he believed in her.

He was so giddy and nervous when she was talking to him and about to give him the rose. The way he had his hand on his lip; he did that so often when he was nervous about something with her. I noticed it multiple times. Oh yes, the "that's what gives me chills". He teared up a little bit there.

First kiss was so sexy...so sweet. He wanted that so bad...it was so innocent how he was hugging her, and he was like...nope. Let me be smooth here and go for this. And when he so sweetly says in ITM: "That's the way a first kiss is supposed to go."
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:39 pm

IA TL with you:  

I am from the South and love a man with a Southern Drawl -- to have that man whisper in your ear  - whoa Mama!  :fanningfan

Luke snapped while he was jogging today and you can hear some girl in the background, saying can I take a picture with you.  Luke says yes, sure, stops the snap then starts again.  Apparently, he is jogging a very long trail and was wondering why the heck he and is buddy decided to do that.  
What a cutie!  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:57 pm

Frymama wrote:

I love it when he gives her that little smile right before kissing her.  I caught it in the fan videos and didn't in the scene.  He was the one who really pulled her aside, first thing, to let her know how much he believed in her.

He was so giddy and nervous when she was talking to him and about to give him the rose.  The way he had his hand on his lip; he did that so often when he was nervous about something with her.  I noticed it multiple times.  Oh yes, the "that's what gives me chills".  He teared up a little bit there.

First kiss was so sexy...so sweet.  He wanted that so bad...it was so innocent how he was hugging her, and he was like...nope.  Let me be smooth here and go for this.  And when he so sweetly says in ITM:  "That's the way a first kiss is supposed to go."
I like how respectful he was with her and as she said 'a gentleman'. Not only with that first kiss, but when she gets in the hot tub and the way he holds her, then when she sat in his lap he was doing everything he could trying not to 'look' at what she so blatantly was putting in front of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Lost17 wrote:*sigh* all great moments! Even that goodbye he made perfect. Sad.
*Deep breathe
*That first kiss

It was such a special moment :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:08 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Frymama wrote:

I love it when he gives her that little smile right before kissing her.  I caught it in the fan videos and didn't in the scene.  He was the one who really pulled her aside, first thing, to let her know how much he believed in her.

He was so giddy and nervous when she was talking to him and about to give him the rose.  The way he had his hand on his lip; he did that so often when he was nervous about something with her.  I noticed it multiple times.  Oh yes, the "that's what gives me chills".  He teared up a little bit there.

First kiss was so sexy...so sweet.  He wanted that so bad...it was so innocent how he was hugging her, and he was like...nope.  Let me be smooth here and go for this.  And when he so sweetly says in ITM:  "That's the way a first kiss is supposed to go."
I like how respectful he was with her and as she said 'a gentleman'. Not only with that first kiss, but when she gets in the hot tub and the way he holds her, then when she sat in his lap he was doing everything he could trying not to 'look' at what she so blatantly was putting in front of him.

Yes, he was such a gentleman. He was really like a 16 year-old boy at the same time. He had this beautiful woman on his lap in a bikini in a hot tub, she was coming on to him big time, and he was just so nervous to even look at her because he wanted to be respectful. I think he was just so afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself...poor darling.
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Not sure if this has been discussed... and maybe it belongs in the discussion thread, but it's clear to me that something changed during/after his HTD. The way she was distant and crying at the end. And so I wonder what happened that made her pull back?? Was it something his family said/did that TPTB didn't show us (they didn't show JoJo talking with his parents)?? Any thoughts?

SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:15 pm

Frymama wrote:
Yes, he was such a gentleman.  He was really like a 16 year-old boy at the same time.  He had this beautiful woman on his lap in a bikini in a hot tub, she was coming on to him big time, and he was just so nervous to even look at her because he wanted to be respectful.  I think he was just so afraid he wouldn't be able to control himself...poor darling.  
:yes: She didn't make it easy, she was all over him. I'm thinking he'd of gone to F1 if he'd been more demonstrative, done more of the chasing with her. Will be interesting to see if he DOES chase any of the women in his season, he'll have plenty doing the chasing...he might be running. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:24 pm

SueSt wrote:Not sure if this has been discussed... and maybe it belongs in the discussion thread, but it's clear to me that something changed during/after his HTD.  The way she was distant and crying at the end. And so I wonder what happened that made her pull back?? Was it something his family said/did that TPTB didn't show us (they didn't show JoJo talking with his parents)?? Any thoughts?
She talked to them 1on1, he posted a pic of it. I think JoJo needed more from Luke, she wasn't getting all she needed from him so she went with others that could give that to her. She said she wanted the- I love you...but who knows, he said it and she was already over him, so did she really want him to say it? She sees 'love' differently than I do, so no telling what's going on in that mind of hers and why she let him go. Oh, and the big family get-together didn't help either, she wanted quality time with him and she didn't get it that day, so I think by that night she pretty much had her mind made up it was over. I think she loved what he had to say, who wouldn't, but just a little to late by then.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:32 pm

The saddest thing for me to observe is that Luke's HTD with his family was important to him to see how she was with them and supposed to be a springboard to more time and intimate conversation.  He thought she was enjoying it, but apparently she wasn't feeling it the way she had hoped to and she started to shut down by the end of the date.  A lot of what she said was provided to him months after it happen.  The rest of my thoughts are better for the discussion thread.

Women can go their entire lives and never hear the sweet sentiments that Luke expressed to her and about her.  This is why woman are signing up for the show hoping he will be the Bachelor.  beatingheart

Last edited by MiniDiva on Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose