SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:22 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Frymama wrote:I really do love how Luke can look so handsome and fashionable in any look or sle, and of course, shirtless is my favorite of his "fashion choices".  Smiley  

Scotchy will always be my F1.  :cutesmile!:

If and when Luke stands in the driveway of that mansion to meet and greet his lady love we should each simultaneously raise a glass of Scotch or Butterscotch Schnaps in a toast to him, our very special unicorn. We love you Scotchy, I mean Luke!
blowkiss
I

Hopelessly Devoted,

I can promise that I will grab that Butterscotch Schnaps and do that. They better make that because if they don't, it will be a very small sip of Scotch...ha ha. Smiley

I have so enjoyed in my short time on this site your Hopeless Devotion to Cowboy Luke/Captain America!

To the rest of the Luke Luvin' Peeps, it has been so fun to celebrate this amazing human being who is truly a beautiful man, inside and out!

#TeamScotchyForever
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chase4me Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:58 pm

Frymama wrote:
Frymama wrote:I really do love how Luke can look so handsome and fashionable in any look or sle, and of course, shirtless is my favorite of his "fashion choices".  Smiley  

Scotchy will always be my F1.  :cutesmile!:

If and when Luke stands in the driveway of that mansion to meet and greet his lady love we should each simultaneously raise a glass of Scotch or Butterscotch Schnaps in a toast to him, our very special unicorn. We love you Scotchy, I mean Luke!
blowkiss
I

Hopelessly Devoted,

I can promise that I will grab that Butterscotch Schnaps and do that.  They better make that because if they don't, it will be a very small sip of Scotch...ha ha.  Smiley  

I have so enjoyed in my short time on this site your Hopeless Devotion to Cowboy Luke/Captain America!

To the rest of the Luke Luvin' Peeps, it has been so fun to celebrate this amazing human being who is truly a beautiful man, inside and out!

#TeamScotchyForever

@Frymama @HEA @ForeverLove @hopelessly_devoted  it's been a pleasure knowing you all through your posts on this forum. And to all Luke true fans/supporters, remember he's a winner in all aspect. For me, his character is the most attractive to me. How can one young man embody integrity, hard work, talent, intelligence, and handsome? Oh yes, we will meet again somehow, all in support of Luke if he decides to take the lead role.  All the best.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:08 pm

chase4me wrote:

@Frymama @HEA @ ForeverLove  it's been a pleasure knowing you all through your posts on this forum. And to all Luke true fans/supporters, remember he's a winner in all aspect. For me, his character is the most attractive to me. How can one young man embody integrity, hard work, talent, intelligence, and handsome? Oh yes, we will meet again somehow, all in support of Luke if he decides to take the lead role.  All the best.

Thanks to you @chase4me
I was next to you on pretty much everything you shared here. bestbud!

We do not know those contestants and it is only a TV show. I think highly of Luke because of his after show. Never trusted the edits.
No matter what, I was happy to get passionate about a contestant because many US seasons were totally blah for me, especially Kaitlyn, Juan, Ben F. Luke for me a great guy and I think he is WYSIWYG and for that I loved it. I've seen in many many seasons (and yes I was on FORT in another life too) that a lot of great guys leaving at F3 and F4. But what matters is the Luke that is glowing today. He does not look upset one bit. He looks a very happy guy IMO

I will check of course if he find his cowboy girl before january! blowkiss group hug

ps: I still think that we may have a surprise at F3 with him tho... if not, then I will listen his music because he is really good! If I never see him on my TV screen, at least I discovered a great country artist lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:17 pm

chase4me wrote:
Frymama wrote:

blowkiss
I

Hopelessly Devoted,

I can promise that I will grab that Butterscotch Schnaps and do that.  They better make that because if they don't, it will be a very small sip of Scotch...ha ha.  Smiley  

#TeamScotchyForever

@Frymama @HEA @ForeverLove @hopelessly_devoted  it's been a pleasure knowing you all through your posts on this forum. And to all Luke true fans/supporters, remember he's a winner in all aspect. For me, his character is the most attractive to me. How can one young man embody integrity, hard work, talent, intelligence, and handsome? Oh yes, we will meet again somehow, all in support of Luke if he decides to take the lead role.  All the best.

A pleasure, indeed, @chase4me! You very eloquently stated why Luke Fans are so passionate!
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:19 pm

I know Luke very well. He visits me every night................in my dreams.

I'm really looking forward watching him next season..............unless he is smart and turns it down.

babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:26 pm

babs wrote:I know Luke very well.  He visits me every night................in my dreams.

I'm really looking forward watching him next season..............unless he is smart and turns it down.

yes.
he started with around 17K followers on IG and now have today 181K (no doubt the number will increase after monday)
so whatever option. I will be happy. lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:31 pm

babs wrote:I know Luke very well.  He visits me every night................in my dreams.

Good Post   I feel the same way.  yes

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:36 pm

HEA wrote:ps: I still think that we may have a surprise at F3 with him tho... if not, then I will listen his music because he is really good! If I never see him on my TV screen, at least I discovered a great country artist lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2498057887

We have to be prepared for either Luke leaving on his own next RC (like Ed had to leave for "work" in Jillian's season) or her choosing Chase over him because of a lot of "heat" between the two that we aren't seeing on screen just yet. Regardless of what happens, the sun will still come up the next morning.

I have to laugh. Going over my posts from a month ago, I once stated the following...

Again... if I had to pick a F1 at this point, all signs are pointing to Jordan. Don't know his middle name, but apparently he is not called Jay-Pee here. That "I can't read him" business... or whatever... doesn't make much sense, but I guess the editors need an "obstacle". If he is F1, he will need an obstacle other than Chad, who is only a temporary obstacle.

... and here I wound up on THIS thread. Who would have thunk it?

Anyhoo...

Those people.com blog excerpts of JoJo's that I had "illustrated" with screencaps a few pages back are still fun look at, body language wise.
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3588p324-the-bachelorette-season-12-luke-fan-forum-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#996205

I think my four favorites are these.

This shot is from the split second the scene begins and we soon see "straight faces" very quickly before anybody catches her impish giggling. Don't know what she is giggling about.

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Jojo__11

They did have to make the hot tub scene much ado-about-nothing.

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Jojo__14

This Finger Measure scene always tickles me. She is like a playful little kitten. Somebody should do an animated "gif" of it.

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Jojo__15

It reminded me of another screencap I had to search for in my ol' stash dating back to Ashley's season. Remember how Ashley always measured JP Rosenbaum's fingers? I am assuming that they are ONLY thinking of fingers.

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Jp_wha10

I guess both Luke and James brought out her maternal instinct, but just in a different way...

lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Jojo__12
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:38 pm

I am not deserting yet... still wait F3 just in case.... but if the ending is what it seems, I truly will have a puke taste in my mouth. This said, why should I be surprised with this franchise after so many seasons? Guess I am still hoping to watch another ashley/jp. Seems like forever to me. I was hoping to have it this season, guess not. Oh well. Luke is and still will be a great guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 pm

@JBF You know exactly my point of view this season. Even if I am 99.99% convinced I am wrong now... but would still be fun if we were right eh? lukeisnextbachelormaterial - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:55 pm

... but holding out for that 0.001%. Ha ha!
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:58 pm

JBF wrote:... but holding out for that 0.001%. Ha ha!

of course!!!! even 0,0001% rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose