SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SLA44 Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:02 am

I wonder why elan put pokeman in that picture?  Was it just him being his crazy self or is there a meaning to it?  Anybody here play pokeman?

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:10 am

probably. he tweets cray cray things all the times

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:33 am

wetpaint wrote:First up, we have Chase McNary bringing the Bachelorette to his Castle Rock, Colorado homestead, though it’s unclear just yet what the two get up to there.
Then, it’s time for former swimmer Robby Hayes to introduce the beauty to his family in St. Augustine, Florida. In addition to schmoozing with the ‘rents — and dealing with those ex-girlfriend rumors — they also explore America's oldest city with a carriage ride and dinner on the water.
Up next, it’s hunky cowboy Luke Pell’s turn to return Joelle to her roots in Burnet, Texas. More dinner and exploration with those two, but we’re sure with some sort of Southern spin.
countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Bachelorette-2016-hometown-dates-4
At long last, it’s Jordan Rodgers who gets the final date (at least on the filming schedule provided by Reality Steve) in Chico, California. You already know his estranged brother Aaron Rodgers won’t be there, but we do get plenty of discussion of the family drama.
Though you might think Robby’s former girlfriend or Jordan’s brother would spur JoJo to send them home, it’s actually Luke who makes his exit here!
And you’re right to be surprised by this. From the preview, it seems like he might be eliminating himself during the rose ceremony. Dear Lord, why?!
http://www.wetpaint.com/bachelorette-2016-hometown-dates-eliminations-1506634/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:38 am

SLA44 wrote:I wonder why elan put pokeman in that picture?  Was it just him being his crazy self or is there a meaning to it?  Anybody here play pokeman?
I think he just wanted to put is somewhere and couldn't find a better pic for it... Praying
He added something to Chase's pic too... :gotcha:
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:47 am

Hooked wrote: As much as I would love to see them together, my hopes are fading and everything seems to point to Jordan being her F1  sad
Yes, I'm pretty sure it's Jordan. But why Luke has to leave??? no no
I was hoping he could stay till the end and be F2. WHY???! Too bad! hissyfit
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LukeFan Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:00 am

Frymama wrote:However, that! means a shirtless Luke come January! countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f60d  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f60a  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f60a  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 2764  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f462  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f462  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f48b  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f48b  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f4aa  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f4aa  countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1f483

thumbsup high five cheerdance

LukeFan

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:04 am

Luke in January is what I've been striving for all along if only he wants to though. But let your voice be heard on SM. Luke for The Bachelor.
:yes: countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 1710264613 thumbsup

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:55 am

sooo I slept and now I am back on mesmick train cantstopl handwave

Back to top Go down

Post by Hooked Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:08 am

Wishful thinking HEA

Hooked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:19 am

we do not know until AFTR right?

we had a couple of surprised moments with jake/vienna and jason/molly and noone with brad and another ette (sorry forgot her name)

so everything is possible. I do not care one bit if things does not look good for luke now. The show is not over until AFTR. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Pokeman is the lastest rage. Every one is looking for a pokeman. It's in the news, people are getting into car accidents and hurting themselves looking for it.

IMO it means nothing other than the crazies out there IMO that are obsessed with it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:20 pm

countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Brando11
LUKE twitter

countryboy - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Swoon10
Brooks forester twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Luke - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+37
Ladybug82
Norcalgal
babiebyrdie
SueSt
LonesomeLuke
Di_ATL
MVMom39forever
LukeFan
Newto
JBF
SweetRose