SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:49 pm

@2observe good point, that too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

swalife - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5 - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:53 pm

Chase is promoting his ATV laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:33 pm

2observe wrote:
Seabear wrote:IMO....No one came on this season for LOVE. Everyone is there for self promotion. Will love happen...maybe...if it can enhance ones BRAND.   JMO
Not sure what Chase is promoting.  It seems like he's being told by TPTB to start posting more on SM.  imo Smiley

Yeah, Chase seems like the most normal by far out of this lot. Still holding out hope he'll get the Bachelor gig.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Chase is promoting his ATV laugh out loud
cantstopl
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:51 pm

K. Big article about the FRC coming up and it's a doozy! 

In Touch magazine: Shocking Final Rose Ceremony:

"The proposal was in a picturesque location, but it was so hot. There had to be multiple outfit changes. It definitely wasn't comfortable. They were cutting as often as they could and everyone was fanning themselves." In Touch has learned that something unexpected happened with JoJo and the F2 during the finale. "Jeweler Neil Lane brought his rings out like he always does, and JoJo leaves with a ring, but there's a crazy twist at the end. At the last minute, JoJo went with the guy who she doesn't necessarily want to be with. They're calling this the most shocking ending in the bachelorette history-like they usually do, except this time, it really is." Taping for the entire day was awkward. At least one man tried to pop the question. "He tries to propose to JoJo, but she turns him down-after he gets down on one knee. It was very embarrassing." In the show's promo, she admits that she sends the guy she really loves away because he does something unforgivable. But, that doesn't mean it was smooth sailing with her final choice either. "He disappointed JoJo a few times, but she ultimately went with him." It backfired. "JoJo gets her heart broken by choosing him. Behind the scenes (her final choice) started having a meltdown over his commitement issues. I'm not even positive they're actually engaged." In late June, In Touch revealed that JoJo felt "completely betrayed" after she busted her final pick flirting with an LA model over Instagram (another source says he was also texting the girl) JoJo found out through mutual friends. The model stopped communicating with him because it was weird for her to talk to a guy on the show. He denied it, "but he was never on the show for the right reasons". With all the drama, insiders wouldn't be surprised if JoJo pulled a Jason Mesnick. The season 13 bachelor famously broke up with his final pick on ATFR special and went back to his runner up, who's now his wife. Another possibility: a second chance to make the right decision, like seasons 11 and 15 bachelor Brad Womack. "The producers and ABC adore JoJo and would love to keep her around. If she doesn't get the fairy-tale ending she wanted, she could definitely come back for another season." 

In yet another unexpected twist, JoJo turned up in the most unlikeliest of places on the week of June 20th in Mexico where BIP was being filmed. "JoJo was at the Grand Luxe", a hotel guest that spotted the reality star tells In Touch. "The contestants were staying at Hotel Playa Escondida nearby, but had their dates and fantasy suites at our hotel, the Grand Luxe. It was strange that JoJo was there since she's supposed to be engaged!"

Source: http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/the-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-bachelor-in-paradise-107197

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:55 pm

Link please.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Link please.
I don't have a link. I JUST typed ALL this out from my magazine. Took me 20 minutes. I need a drink now! Especially cause I have ANOTHER one too. A link was posted to this exact headline a few days ago though.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by chase4me Fri Jul 08, 2016 7:58 pm

Oh my, this is concerning if this InTouch story is true.

chase4me

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:21 pm

Well it's going to be deleted, unless someone can get a link within 20 minutes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:29 pm

Yet another article about the FRC. Pretty much said the same as the other one. I got this from my physical copy magazine. I typed it all up:

Life and Style: Secrets of the proposal:

Jojo had done something she'd never thought she'd do. Fall in love with 2 men. "She was so torn between the final 2 guys. She kept crying and crying because she didn't know what to do." She leaves with a guy and a ring, but there's a huge twist at the end. "It was one of the most dramatic endings in the show's history." JoJo had vowed not to make the same mistakes and declarations that Ben Higgins did with saying 2 "I love you's", but after overnight dates, which took place in the town of Hua Hin, she couldn't decide who deserved her final rose. Even after introducing the final 2 guys to her parents, Soraya and Joseph and reality TV brother Ben, she still struggled to make a decision. And shockingly, JoJo didn't make up her mind until the very last minute. The runner up got down on one knee and tried to propose, but she rejected him. Even then she wondered if she was making a mistake. It was so embarrassing for him. The man she ended up giving her final rose to, gave her a ring and she accepted. But the insider says everyone's whispering that they might not be engaged. "People around her weren't sure if it was really an engagement ring or more of a friendship ring. She left with the winner, but he wasn't necessarily who she wanted to be with in the end. They're calling this the most shocking ending in bachelor history like they always do, but this time it's real!"

"JoJo thought her decision would be easier after meeting the men's family, but she barely had any time with them. She literally had like an hour to meet them." 

"The gorgeous ring: Did JoJo walk away with this Neil Lane square cut, nearly 3 carat platinum diamond ring, worth $80,000?" (Looks just like Vienna's ring IMO)

Source: 
http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelorette-spoilers-jojo-fletcher-proposal-107086

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Well it's going to be deleted, unless someone can get a link within 20 minutes.
I'll see what I can do.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:30 pm

Gosh, who dreamed that story up? giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Social Media - Media - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #5

+70
Newto
Frymama
shaughnessyb
northernviewer
Al
bamagal
babiebyrdie
motheroffive
VV01
poohbear
umngirl