SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:08 pm

I do think that maybe Nick proposed (to Jen I think) and got rejected a 3rd time actually, that is pretty unreal IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:11 pm

I would cantstopl so much. Would be sad but maybe he'll finally get a clue to stay away from this show.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f49c

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 8367-910 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 I_got_13 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 E5kqdm15 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12044

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:14 pm

But Nick didn't propose to Andi...he was let go before frc. So this will be his second proposal if he does propose to Jen.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f49b  25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:17 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Josh's mom liked two posts on her facebook today. Whatever is going on, she is very happy for Josh and Amanda, and probably why she favorited the pic. tweet of them. Just happy, that's all.

nannymargie wrote:
It can work but there is also the chance that it doesn't.  My neices kids dad see his kids maybe 2 days a year.  His new wife does not like the son because he has Asbergers so she doesn't like it when he goes.  So just saying you never know what can happen.

This makes me sad. My 7-year-old grandson has Asperger's. He is a joy! I can understand though, when they are not your children. Anyone going into a blended family has to know it's a package deal.

I get the impression that Josh would handle being an "instant dad" well enough, as long as he respects the bio dad's position. As long as they all agree to put the kids first, it can work.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:I would cantstopl so much. Would be sad but maybe he'll finally get a clue to stay away from this show.
There is NOTHING that would be more hiiiilarious than Josh getting engaged for the second time and Ick getting dumped for a 3rd. Oh please let this happen.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 pm

That would be funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:26 pm

On BIP you don't have to wait for your time with the lead. You're together all the time. If Nick gets rejected I think it will be more like what happened to Carly last season when Kirk ended their relationship with a conversation JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:35 pm

Carly was all but attached to the hip,with kirk but she had a major blindside coming her way.
It happens.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:Carly was all but attached to the hip,with kirk but she had a major blindside coming her way. It happens.
You're right. I HOPE it doesn't happen to Nick JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:47 pm

jen689 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Carly was all but attached to the hip,with kirk but she had a major blindside coming her way. It happens.
You're right. I HOPE it doesn't happen to Nick JMO

well we have to say the standard, these people know what they signed up for blah blah blah.

But this time around the show gives them monetary compensation so its a paid vacy.

Also, imo there is no way he agreed to do it unless he had a redeption edit. someone to ride  off into the sunset with. And tptb  would have set him up since he is a major draw for some.
all IMO, we'laugh out loud see.

RS may have heard something along those lines. May.   
We all know how much he loves to find real or Imagined  dirt on these contestants. It fills his bank balance and gladdens his sad little heart.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:48 pm

From what I know of Nick, I can't see him proposing unless he means it. Same goes for Josh. I'm sure Josh meant it the first time around.

I would like to see both Nick and Josh, happy with someone who the feelings are very mutual. Then, I'd like to see them plastered in the media, together, double dating, for at least 1-1/2yrs before a wedding. Then, up goes the wedding threads for both of them.

In the meantime, we will have a very special Andi thread going strong. It's already started with her "paradise" tweet. Yeah, ok.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:51 pm

^^I agree. As much as I was not a fan of Nick's (I've mellowed with time, laugh out loud), I don't want to see him humiliated and/or dumped again. I'd love to see both Nick and Josh come out of BIP with great, lasting relationships and HEAs.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 81 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach