SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:03 am

i have no clue if Jojo and Josh would/could potentially be match but I agree that it is fate that kept Josh out of a season where he would barely stand a chance TBH but get the opportunity to be on BIP instead.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:10 am

JoJo isn't a pushover, but she's not a bish. She's a nice balance. I actually think JoJo would of liked Josh though. She's faved some tweets from him and her BFF likes him, not that that means much laugh out loud But yeah, I don't see the Murrays and Fletcher's fitting in. Then again, according to Jo, her mom doesn't even drink. So just maybe, MM wouldn't be terrified out of her mind. Hehe.

K. Back to the regular programming.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:16 am

Maybe we will get some promo shots today.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:17 am

Rooting for the Amanda/Josh happily ever after! He wants a family and seems to have an appreciation for moms. He has spoken so beautifully about his love for MM, especially since she survived a brain tumor. His father also had cancer, so I think he has an extra appreciation for family that is genuine and we don't always see with others. I have followed Josh on social media and the love and care he has given his dog sable through an amputation and chemo treatments is incredible. I think he will be in attentive husband and father to Amanda and her two girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:18 am

When is filming over? Wed??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:23 am

Loveinterest wrote:Rooting for the Amanda/Josh happily ever after! He wants a family and seems to have an appreciation for moms.  He has spoken so beautifully about his love for MM, especially since she survived a brain tumor.  His father also had cancer, so I think he has an extra appreciation for family that is genuine and we don't always see with others.  I have followed Josh on social media and the love and care he has given his dog sable through an amputation and chemo treatments is incredible. I think he will be in attentive husband and father  to Amanda and her two girls.
I just wonder if Josh is ready to deal with the ex and is okay with Amanda having the two girls already? Iirc he wanted 5 kids of his own, and it's not like Amanda wants to now give birth to 5 more and have 7 kids. They're not the Duggars laugh out loud Either way, I'm super looking forward to the Jammie love story this season!!

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:24 am

Are Josh and Amanda the only ones there? how have we got no spoilers on anyone else? I mean I get JAM is what matters but still laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:26 am

Yeah, how about the bread ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:55 am

Alanna wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:Rooting for the Amanda/Josh happily ever after! He wants a family and seems to have an appreciation for moms.  He has spoken so beautifully about his love for MM, especially since she survived a brain tumor.  His father also had cancer, so I think he has an extra appreciation for family that is genuine and we don't always see with others.  I have followed Josh on social media and the love and care he has given his dog sable through an amputation and chemo treatments is incredible. I think he will be in attentive husband and father  to Amanda and her two girls.
I just wonder if Josh is ready to deal with the ex and is okay with Amanda having the two girls already? Iirc he wanted 5 kids of his own, and it's not like Amanda wants to now give birth to 5 more and have 7 kids. They're not the Duggars laugh out loud Either way, I'm super looking forward to the Jammie love story this season!!

He may think he wants 5 kids but that may be because he has none right now. He might change his tune once he has kids around full time. giggling
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:58 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:When is filming over? Wed??
I would love to know this.

Also, have theirs been any clues on Amanda's family sm to indicate that they are travelling ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:09 pm

babs wrote:
Alanna wrote:

He may think he wants 5 kids but that may be because he has none right now.  He might change his tune once he has kids around full time.  giggling
I get what you mean but it's a totally different thing to raise another mans kids than your own, especially as young as Amanda's babies. It takes a really selfless and mature kind of man imo, I wonder if Josh is ready.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:15 pm

I still think thats why it won't work out with them, in paradise for 2.5 weeks he's just in lala land with just gorgeous sweet Amanda w/o her kids. It's just going to be hard for him...jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach