SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:12 am

Joshswife wrote:Jordan Rodgers was at a football camp all weekend not in Mexico.....
The camp was this past weekend, we're talking about the weekend before that.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:12 am

I think josh wants someone to protect and dote on who won't talk back to him or question his authority as the man of the house, much like his dog. So if Amanduhhhh is okay with that, and I think she will be, there will be little to zero wrist grabbing shenanigans in their relationship imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:19 am

Didn't Josh totally want to go on JoJo's season, but Famously Single interfered, so he had to settle for Paradise? Total Kismet. JoJo is another Andi, minus the mean vindictive side. Meaning, JoJo is way too strong of a personality, just like Andi, for someone like Josh. Not a match. Head butting round 2. Not sure what Josh was thinking there, but that's the wrong kind of girl for him. Now Amanda? Makes perfect sense. The stars aligned there with the Famously Single conflict!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:35 am

While I don't think Amanda doormat by any means, she certainly is way softer and sweet than his EX. Really almost anything is an upgrade for him at this point IMO.
And for her, whats a little wrist grabbing (I'm totally joking ya'll) when her "issue" in the past relationship was that her EX did not see the kids as the priority. IMO again, Josh would totally be there for both her and her kids. He has that way about him that I think he would come through for family and the person he loves.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshswife Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:36 am

When some asked Josh if he would go on JoJo's season he putting the smiley face emoji that was pretty much it.. I don't recall any interviews where he said he actually wanted to be on it

Joshswife

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 am

sosleepy wrote:Didn't Josh totally want to go on JoJo's season, but Famously Single interfered, so he had to settle for Paradise? Total Kismet. JoJo is another Andi, minus the mean vindictive side. Meaning, JoJo is way too strong of a personality, just like Andi, for someone like Josh. Not a match. Head butting round 2. Not sure what Josh was thinking there, but that's the wrong kind of girl for him.  Now Amanda? Makes perfect sense. The stars aligned there with the Famously Single conflict!
I don't really agree: I think Jo would REVEL in Josh's ott affection/attention/protection if they had the right chemistry for her and would be totally okay letting him lead as long as he was always as affectionate as she needs. So perhaps if their current relationships don't work out, they can happily connect on Josh's season of the Bach laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:49 am

Alanna wrote:
sosleepy wrote:Didn't Josh totally want to go on JoJo's season, but Famously Single interfered, so he had to settle for Paradise? Total Kismet. JoJo is another Andi, minus the mean vindictive side. Meaning, JoJo is way too strong of a personality, just like Andi, for someone like Josh. Not a match. Head butting round 2. Not sure what Josh was thinking there, but that's the wrong kind of girl for him.  Now Amanda? Makes perfect sense. The stars aligned there with the Famously Single conflict!
I don't really agree: I think Jo would REVEL in Josh's ott affection/attention/protection if they had the right chemistry for her and would be totally okay letting him lead as long as he was always as affectionate as she needs. So perhaps if their current relationships don't work out, they can happily connect on Josh's season of the Bach laugh out loud laugh out loud

Ugh. We part ways at The Bachelor: Josh Murray. laugh out loud I could barely tolerate him the first time with Andi, in relatively small doses. I like the idea of JAM just because I think they are so well suited. Josh might become more bearable to me with someone like Amanda.

JoJo revels in the splash, I think Josh at his core would be too boring for her. And yeah, I do think she is too strong willed for him. Too many career asperations. laugh out loud And I don't think she wants those babies any time the rest of this decade. He wouldn't stand a chance on Jo's season anyway.

Amanda though? Kismet!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:55 am

I can not see a good mesh with the Fletchers and the Murrays at all. JMO
I can see a match with Amanda, however, I don't see the running to the alter. Let it simmer. 
Rushing to the alter proved a nightmare according to Amanda's own words the first time around.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:57 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Ugh. We part ways at The Bachelor: Josh Murray. laugh out loud I could barely tolerate him the first time with Andi, in relatively small doses. I like the idea of JAM just because I think they are so well suited. Josh might become more bearable to me with someone like Amanda.

JoJo revels in the splash, I think Josh at his core would be too boring for her. And yeah, I do think she is too strong willed for him. Too many career asperations. laugh out loud And I don't think she wants those babies any time the rest of this decade. He wouldn't stand a chance on Jo's season anyway.

Amanda though? Kismet!
Yeah, that's true too. She's way too smart and interesting for him and he had zero chance anyway on her season. She had her hands full laugh out loud Jam all the way!!

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 am

JoJo doesn't strike me as someone who has a problem with a little controlling behavior from a partner. I think she may actually like it. I think she only bites when someone plays her dirty...but even then, it's a little nibble laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:00 am

Joshswife wrote:When some asked Josh if he would go on JoJo's season he putting the smiley face emoji that was pretty much it.. I don't recall any interviews where he said he actually wanted to be on it
He DID say it in an interview. I forgot which one though. He said also said that JoJo was able to get her point across without being aggressive (or something like that), and a lot of us thought "Andiii  cantstopl ."

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:01 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo doesn't strike me as someone who has a problem with a little controlling behavior from a partner. I think she may actually like it. I think she only bites when someone plays her dirty...but even then, it's a little nibble laugh out loud
ITA. And even after the little nibble, it seems she immediately begs for his forgiveness and cries about it.

Sorry folks, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 81 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 68 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach