SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:48 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Just make sure you keep your receipts, in case things take a turn for the worse and gifts are returned quickly.  laugh out loud

2pop should be interesting to see how it all plays out and just how long this lasts.

Just pressing like on this was just not enough. too funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:57 am

Very true, real life is always the test. But for me, I'll be happy to watch a love story  with a happy ending on the show. IMO, that's all anyone can expect or desire, at least in my case.  I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it and time will tell if they last or not. peace
Until then, I'm riding the Jam train til the end. heartbeat

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:00 am

The ship name of Jam makes this mama to be hungry laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:01 am

Hooefully, because they latch on to each other right off he bat they won't be boring viewing. IMO the more interesting part of the show would be when they excersise the option of other people. Date around a little. Janner was super boring IMO except tanners funny PI that kept the entertainment.  As a couple they got together then snoozeville.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:07 am

Maybe Amanduh and the box of rocks will be a match made in heaven.  I mean they already have a sweet name!  For some reason, I see train wreck ahead signs flashing, but it could just be me.

For the record, I don't think Josh is bad or awful.  He has some good qualities, if only he'd grow up and mature.  And maybe think before he speaks.  laugh out loud As for Amanda...well, I was less than impressed last season.  I don't think shes completely awful, but definitely not my cup of tea.  Then again, IMO anyone willing to hang out with and/or date 1F has a screw or two loose.  So that doesn't help her either, IMO.  

TBH, I'm more interested in and looking forward Miss Happily Neve After's reactions and seeing what immature behavior comes from them all as a result than I am them as a couple or if they're meant to be. laugh out loud  

JMOAA  2pop

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by RainbowConnection Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:11 am

OnePromise wrote:If Nick and Jen were together and happy about it, why shouldn't we be happy for them? Nick has been in lasting relationships with very attractive women before... Why not Jen?

In regards to tennis, Nick is very athletic. He ran track in high school and still holds a number of school records. The beach in Paradise will help quiet those concerned about his level of attractiveness.  Even Andi said that Nick had "quite the body on him" during their time together.  Who's to say that tennis would be out of his wheelhouse?

Totally agree with you! :yes: I'd love to see him surprise everyone with a happy ending with Jen!
RainbowConnection
RainbowConnection

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:31 am

Duke702 wrote:
Carine wrote:Wells posted on Twitter/instagram a few hours ago, is filming already done?
No but he must have left early. He posted on his dogs Instagram 2 days ago also. So he is prob not a final couple. Jmo.

Hmmm. 

So he really was barely on. Oh well, I have no attachment, he does nothing for me.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:37 am

I don't remember if Amanda talked much about the father of her children. Is he part of their lives? I sort of got a mean-girl vibe from Amanda on Ben's season, hope that was just the edit. I'm happy for anyone finding love, but somehow I just don't see these two together from what we see of them.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:44 am

Ashley I spotted at the airport.

laur ‏@Laurennpotts 4h4 hours ago
just ran into Ashley I in the airport!! 25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 1f60b
25 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 35 Cl1sBByUkAAsq4F
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by LingLing Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:52 am

coming out of lurkdom again.... I have to say I am not fan of Josh and I also find it very unwise to rush into another engagement on a TV holiday, especially since Amanda has two children to consider. If indeed there is an engagement I believe it is being staged by the producers. It is just madness IMO. Yes fall in love and explore a relationship in the real world and take your time before making such a huge commitment. Sorry to burst the romantic bubble but I just really wish they would slow down and let things progress naturally.

I am a fan on Nick V and I do hope he finds a great match but I highly doubt it will be on BIP. But at least he will make things interesting as he is one of the only men who has some intelligence and wit, as well as being fine eye candy.

I also like Jared and Wells but I am not really that impressed by the rest of the "contestants" that are being reported for this season. I really hope there are some better prospects that we do not know about.

LingLing

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:57 am

bluwavz wrote:I have a possibility for another rando. Carl King the firefighter from Andi's season. Daniel and Ryan Beckett recently followed him and Carl recently followed a few of the BiP cast this season and the BiP account.

https://www.instagram.com/bodhisattva_king/

So I think we have all three of our randos: Brandon Andreen, Ryan Beckett and Carl King. JMO.

Good work! Officially beat RS to the punch!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:14 am

Someone tagged Lauren h at the airport. I thought somone mentioned she was eliminated early, but could be she just went home now... She hasn't posted at all on social media from what I can see. https://instagram.com/p/BHGKNYVBsJl/

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 81 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 58 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+83
Nibbles22
mizzoufan
nannymargie
ElonM
Southerngal
Elle
mamahamme
Ash2214
AmoreBella
GuardianAngel
notsobach