SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:22 am

Jojo told chase about how important it is for him/ the guys to open up because she took so long to do it.

Not sure what she thinks would have changed if she had. SHe was still going to be let go. the inky difference imo is that Ben would have not had to fake the ILU part to get her to stay invested till the FRC ?

I found that part of the date interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:24 am

JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:
JBF wrote:I dunno. I haven't kept up with the spoilers.

That is why I think Luke is F1 this season.

infamous blogger does not know. in fact he was wrong with wells. He thought the 1:1 tonight was maybe james or luke. He says that james and alex go next week and pretty much it and think the 1:1 is alex.

I am not convinced. jojo is not into alex. At this crucial time, why would she loose her time with him? does not make sense.

Oh, so there's still hope I may be right this season after all. Giddyup!
Um...jmoaa--but extremely doubtful.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:24 am

HEA wrote:oh and @JFB  .... BECAUSE you are not spoil, that makes so much more weight on what you say because you give a damn about who is F1.

Actually I don't. Ha ha! Whomever HE is will be HER problem, not ours.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:24 am

Di_ATL wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:Still clear to me Jordan is "it!"  She got all giddy and did the baby voice like Trista did when Jordan started talking about his feelingggggsssss.  LOL

Oh yeah. Her voice changes. she is different around him for sure.

Oh yes, she is completely gaga when he starts talking about his feelings, this epi, on the stairs b4 RC, when he says he wants to be engaged at the end of this, her sweet little face; priceless then she leans into me and nuzzles her signature little move with him. yes  i think she has connections with the others, but she does not rub on, touch on, cuddle, all up in their space like she is with Jordan.

Was me or when she is talking with Chase about NOT opening up before he gets the rose tonight, and they are kissing, NOT once did she touch him, both her arms are by her sides, it was weird, to me, not later while dance she did put her arms around his neck but the couch scene was akkkkwarddddd!!no idea  

Yup! Hugesmile
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:26 am

Yeah the only two she is physically in to are Jordan and luke. And with luke it is more hot make outs with jordan it is more tender and intimate.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:27 am

JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:
JBF wrote:I dunno. I haven't kept up with the spoilers.

That is why I think Luke is F1 this season.

infamous blogger does not know. in fact he was wrong with wells. He thought the 1:1 tonight was maybe james or luke. He says that james and alex go next week and pretty much it and think the 1:1 is alex.

I am not convinced. jojo is not into alex. At this crucial time, why would she loose her time with him? does not make sense.

he was also wrong with chase. said chase was eliminated at hometown but on tease we clearly see the long segment of chase in thailand... and this make me think that chase is in the top 2. They put too much effort on this guy from the start: renting this fake snow to make her fell how it is in his hometown.... the bubble bump who came out of nowhere... the special expensive concerts.... and out of nowhere we see chase in 3 different location in thailand (which was spoiled the same place in top 3) along with robby.

so infamous was wrong with that too. meaning he is already wrong on 2 things and i think he does not know much about hometown..........

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:
JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:

Um...jmoaa--but extremely doubtful.

We have already had a big discussion about this over in general discussion. I am not betting on any horses this season. Yet I listed some "curios" that made me think Luke might be F1.

Let's just say if he is F1, you can give me a cookie.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:31 am

Yes, I read that thread. Smiley
I still don't think it will change, however.  chad - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 31 3806527698

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:31 am

JBF wrote:
HEA wrote:oh and @JFB  .... BECAUSE you are not spoil, that makes so much more weight on what you say because you give a damn about who is F1.

Actually I don't. Ha ha! Whomever HE is will be HER problem, not ours.

sorry I typed too quick ... honest to gawwwwwd I meant: you DON'T give a damn who is F1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:31 am

Sure, I'll pass out the cookies if anyone but BBJ is f1, especially Luke. 

BBJ and Jo are constantly spotted traveling and then both MIA at the same time and re-emerge at the same time, best friend Kathy assured everyone BBJ wasn't on Raya, BBJ freaked out at the Raya accusation (why if he's single?) and started fav'ing tweets about these couples being under pressure. But okay. All speculation is good/fair. I just think my cookies are safe.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:34 am

I am wondering if somebody boomerangs back and there are four guys in Thailand. Sort of like when some speculated if Ryan Park might be F1 or F2 in Ashley's season because he was in Fiji.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:40 am

Alanna wrote:Sure, I'll pass out the cookies if anyone but BBJ is f1, especially Luke. 

BBJ and Jo are constantly spotted traveling and then both MIA at the same time and re-emerge at the same time, best friend Kathy assured everyone BBJ wasn't on Raya, BBJ freaked out at the Raya accusation (why if he's single?) and started fav'ing tweets about these couples being under pressure. But okay. All speculation is good/fair. I just think my cookies are safe.

Oooh, don't forget he liked the couple name Jordelle. yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 36 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 6 - June 27th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
ironcat
Lennoxcolinrolland
pavalygurl
SLA44
Newto
Seabear
casjacknick
Linds911
Beach Lover
Duke702
Di_ATL