SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Have we confirmed "what you did to me" that we hear in front of the blue suit guy is when she actually says it or is it a v/o.

it is not a VO.

Back to top Go down

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:52 pm

"What you did to me" could be part of a sentence that is a good thing.  ;) Maybe more clues will come with more previews.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:53 pm

when she cries saying it and not happy cries? mmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:55 pm

^^^who knows...maybe she says "what you did to me"....."was make me realize how much I can't live without you." giggling

Need more screen caps and previews! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:58 pm

I wonder if this will be mentioned tonight?

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Skeet10
JOJO instagram

I also found some postures with her hand under her chin. It is definitely IMO a pose for cameras. so when she is standing with her FRC dress, IMO, she knows perfectly that the cameras are rolling. For me it is acting. Plain and simple.

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Mmm10
teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Mmm210
JOJO instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^who knows...maybe she says "what you did to me"....."was make me realize how much I can't live without you."  giggling

Need more screen caps and previews!  Smiley
That is possible! I think the "but" after "what you did to me" is a frankenbite. Does anyone else hear that??
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:57 pm

rhondam wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:^^^who knows...maybe she says "what you did to me"....."was make me realize how much I can't live without you."  giggling

That is possible! I think the "but" after "what you did to me" is a frankenbite. Does anyone else hear that??

That's why I asked. I only saw it once but it didn't look like it was real time to me.

ETA: Plus when letting a F2 go I think the wording is more positive of their relationship before telling them they "love someone else more" That sounds too harsh for a F2 speech, if we are to take it word for word. IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:06 pm

Yes, the whole ending seems to be, or is alluded to be off. Even if something did happen at the FRC, JoJo and Jordan each seem very happy today, so I am going to file my curiosity for now and continue to enjoy these two! teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 1710264613
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:01 pm

rhondam wrote:

Even if it's a frankenbite, those don't look like happy tears to me. I noticed that where she says "what you did to me" it's the only part where she is shown talking to the other suit without a seam on the sleeve. I guess they could have photoshopped it out, but why only for that one part? I lightened these to try to see it. I also think the sun seems a little higher on the first one and the camera is at a slightly different angle.

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 Bbd63581-160f-4a67-8d25-351ff2ae9c49_zps5j4h68mi
source

teamwells - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 71 5ac877fb-6404-4b01-897e-46b245683065_zpscirgkabl
my s/c

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Is it possible that no-seam blue suit is actually exChad, while seam blue suit is f2, and they just haven't shown f1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:12 pm

I would not be surprised if TPTB put F1, F2 and ChadR in a blue suit.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:29 pm

BKay wrote:Is it possible that no-seam blue suit is actually exChad, while seam blue suit is f2, and they just haven't shown f1?
Woah!! This theory seems so plausible. None of these Jos are the Jo I'd expect to be over the moon getting her unicorn and looking at him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal