SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by julychild Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:01 am

iamreal2u wrote:Another thing for Robby.  How did Rob know to wear his striped swim shorts to coincide with the People/US photo shoot for JoJo who was also wearing a striped swimsuit?  I try to find the photos but can't.  Anyone remember who posted Robby's?  Thx.

The person deleted it, but think it was just a coincidence. He's worn those shorts in some of his old pics.

julychild

Back to top Go down

attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by babs Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:03 am

grace8136 wrote:Jordan tweeted something at Chad about getting the boot and someone responded.. Aren't you getting the boot? Like would he be saying that to other guys, if he eventually got the boot too?

Stupid Jordan! He should go MIA on sm until this all blows over or he will never get his life back. He's making it more and more difficult for people to forget the rumors.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:05 am

I don't think BBJ tweeting something to Chad makes any difference really. He's just a BBI usually- bad boy idiot. 

Someone tweeted to Steve that Robby follows Ben Patton but not BBJ, and asked if he's sure on his spoilers? It'll be interesting if this causes some sort of reaction from Steve or acts as encouragement to even relook at the spoilers.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:14 am

So, we hear Jo/ VO/ blog say that Robby makes feel safe, sexy and how much she trusts him. He's a man after her own heart and her mom would love him. Did I miss anything?
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:25 am

Traveler, that sums it up nicely and aligns perfectly to this quote. Stealing this perfect quote from Jo from our unspoiled friends.
Episode 3 sets up the rest of Jo's story when she tells us, "I know that I need somebody who is sweet and sensitive, but passionate and loving and deep. I want to be with somebody who has the ability to make me smile and to make me feel special. It is really important for me to end up with somebody who I know will be a best friend; somebody who I could easily see myself spending my life with. I want to feel safe--that's so important to me. It's something that I need, that I must have in a relationship."
If this isn't Robby right from Jo's own mouth and instead is BBJ, there's some REAL crazy happening. 

Last edited by Alanna on Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:26 am

traveler90 wrote:So, we hear Jo/ VO/ blog say that Robby makes feel safe, sexy and how much she trusts him. He's a man after her own heart and her mom would love him. Did I miss anything?
In the new preview of cliff jumping she says "Robby makes her feel Alive!!!"

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:31 am

weetybix wrote:Ya know that bracelet on him looks similar to the one Jojo is wearing in her photos with fans at the Dallas airport??, LOL...i'm going nuts trying to make this sh** happen!! *grabbing at anything* giggling

I believe that bracelet is the same one he had the entire time during filming. Check out screen caps of his SQT, on the couch from last epi and just before he and Jojo go to the pool table, It is very visible in those pics, something Robby has worn all along. yes

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:56 am

I found another one: "I feel like there's something in Robby that's going to blow me away." (pool table scene)
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:59 am

That line felt like she was reading from a cue card.....I was like wth....laugh out loud

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 1f49b  attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:03 am

mysthelma wrote:That line felt like she was reading from a cue card.....I was like wth....laugh out loud

That whole scene came across like a bad acting on both their parts. Including the one just prior on the couch.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:04 am

mysthelma wrote:That line felt like she was reading from a cue card.....I was like wth....laugh out loud
But it could be setting up a storyline for him. I wonder what his conflict will be, if he ends up f1?

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:06 am

Alanna wrote:
But it could be setting up a storyline for him. I wonder what his conflict will be, if he ends up f1?

Can Jo get over her obsession about BBJ? attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 8 3806527698
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22