SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Seabear Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:18 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Btw, add me to that "J name list" too hmmm Dang initial of mine! attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 60 3806527698

I'll keep my eye on you...not to worry though....my Mom's name starts with J and they don't get any sweeter than her. :gotcha: laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by nd4reality Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:19 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I really think Jo thinks/thought it was Chad. Based on faving Millsy's tweet right away and then faving that article about Chad shaming her...I think she has an issue with him. She's been nothing but positive about Robby. It's Chad she's pissed at IMO.

This makes sense.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:32 am

nd4reality wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I really think Jo thinks/thought it was Chad. Based on faving Millsy's tweet right away and then faving that article about Chad shaming her...I think she has an issue with him. She's been nothing but positive about Robby. It's Chad she's pissed at IMO.

This makes sense.
I think that's what's going on. JoJo probably has an issue with him calling her fake and a bish, shaming her, being mean to Jordan laugh out loud, the stuff with Hope (if she still cares about Robby), just the way he acted/continues to act.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:35 am

FYI:  Robby was at DFW airport 46 minutes ago for what it is worth (per his snap).  Good time to watch the feet.  Smiley
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:36 am

MiniDiva wrote:FYI:  Robby was at DFW airport 46 minutes ago for what it is worth (per his snap).  Good time to watch the feet.  Smiley
MESNICK here we come!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:38 am

attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 60 Scree134

Source: RobbyHayes Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:40 am

Alanna wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:FYI:  Robby was at DFW airport 46 minutes ago for what it is worth (per his snap).  Good time to watch the feet.  Smiley
MESNICK here we come!!
Can you imagine..?!  attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 60 3806527698

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:40 am

4th of July weekend could be safe house!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:41 am

I tell you,this is the best season ever. Constantly changing.
Much better than chanting your mantra while watching 
like last season. attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 60 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:42 am

I think he's on his way to LA per Alex's Insta they're doing an event in Santa Monica.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSFTeuBWt8

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:43 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:
MESNICK here we come!!
Can you imagine..?!  attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 60 3806527698
No literally I can't laugh out loud

"I'm sick of having to monitor all your dms to random women daily!!!! Producers, get me Robby!

Edit- way to ruin it all, Ev kisses

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:46 am

babs wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Maybe it doesn't spoil things, by why spread tabloid fodder from your own season. Why Robby and not Jordan? We know why, but I bet she's be ticked if someone of equal stature in Bach nation did it to BBJ.
No doubt. But again, this is assuming she even knows it's Robby. And she's faved/replied to a few positive tweets about Robby in the past two weeks, so I doubt she has any beef with him. Especially if he and her BBJ are friends. And not to continue to beat a dead horse, but all she replied was "oh boy". Would it have been better for her not to reply at all? Yes. But I don't think she was actively trying to sought out drama or thought it would be an issue. Like I said, a lot of us only know because this is a hobby laugh out loud

IMO.

I like JoJo too but I do question why she would respond at all to Jade's tweet or anyone else's about this.  Why didn't she respond to the many that tag her about Jordan's Raya, or the ones about the girls claiming he cheated and lied?  Robby is OTT on sm but he's been harmless.  He was also advised to reach out to the Js by a producer.  He is new to the game so I guess he is learning the hard way not to trust so easy.
My guess is that she was just acknowledging a friend's tweet with a harmless "Oh Boy."   So I don't get what all the fuss is about.  If you follow Robby, then you know he wants publicity, and I remember reading that there's no such thing as "bad" publicity.  IMO, Robby will benefit from the attention.  I also think that Janner may have thought it was really funny in the way that  Robby approached them, so they shared it on SM like they share everything else in their lives.  jmo:Hugesmile:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22